PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Catagory III exploitation!

slinker
09-21-2001, 12:26 PM
Lets see what you guys and gals think of these little crackers, full on sleaze, violence and insane japanese plots....

K'
09-23-2001, 12:54 AM
I like all those films. But Story of Ricky is by far the most entertaining. It is just funny beyond believe. I own it on LD with the original Language Track and also on pal german dvd. The german dub is the worst dubbing i have ever heard, it sounds like it is done by one guy trying to change his voice. This adds to the fun when you have drunk alot of beer :D

Hellbilly
09-23-2001, 01:46 AM
...because that "penis" scene just made me puke...:)

keith70
09-23-2001, 01:51 AM
You forgot Eternal Evil of Asia. There's a scene where a guy gets called a dickhead, and the next thing you know, the guy's head looks like a penis.
You also should have listed Robotrix. Hong Kongs version of Robocop.

Out of the one's on the list, I'm going to go with Story of Ricky. I haven't seen Naked Killer yet. I plan on it one of these days, but the trailer made the film look kind of boring. 7th Curse isn't a Catergory III film but it is a cult classic to anyone who enjoys over the top HK movies. Also, I love Maria, which is like a cross between Infra-man and Robocop, is another must for the HK cult collector.

2D4EVER
09-23-2001, 09:15 AM
What the smeg is this Catagory 3 exploitation?????? I haven't seen any of the movies on the list. Does Wicked City fall into that catagory?

Naked Killer sounded pretty funny. Is the DVD worth it? Not like I have the cash to buy it at the moment or anything but I would like to hear from people who've seen it.

slinker
09-23-2001, 10:35 PM
All of these movies fall under the extreme japanese catagory III rating, which basically guarantees gore/sleaze and idiotic sensless subtitles...hehe but i personally love em!! =^,^= Naked Killer is a fun example of chicks that kick ass with guns in kinky suits, throw in some lesbians and penis chopping and what a movie!!...oh yeah and you get to drool over the lovely Chingumy Yau *hubba hubba* dig those thigh high boots...

Erg0n
09-23-2001, 11:03 PM
to get back at someone who i hate I tell them to watch ebola syndrom

but the others are also good
ahahahahha

maskull
08-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Ricky is a fun flick. Over-the-top cartoonish violence.

Untold Story on the other hand is not fun. It's mean, sadistic violence. I voted for it just because I think it works better for me and has some disturbing images....though it does have some goofy moments as well.

The rest are pretty enjoyable for what they are but not as good as Ricky and Untold.