PDA

View Full Version : Nekromantik

EVIL-SINNER
09-24-2001, 05:03 AM
I recently watched Nekromantik on dvd and i must admit that is one of the most fucked up, twisted movies i have ever seen. i consider it a MUST OWN dvd. just wanted to know of any other similar movies and some of your thoughts on the movie.

skinnypuppy6
09-24-2001, 05:14 AM
it was pretty fucking funny!

Serega_M
09-24-2001, 02:50 PM
Evil Sinner - if you have really enjoyed Nekromantik - then my suggestion is to buy ALL of Buttgerite's movies - all of them are very good. BARREL Entertainment has released his latest SCHRAMM as well on DVD - and Nekromantik 2 and Der Todesking will be released next year :) So - take my advice and go get SCHRAMM :)))

piggwinn
09-24-2001, 07:47 PM
Shocked! was eye when I first viewed Nekromantic. A must own disc, eye agree;)
Some others in the same sick league:
Chad Ferrins "Unspeakable", All night Long 1,2 and 3, Naked Blood, and Men Behind the Sun.
all good films though.

Fredson
09-24-2001, 08:12 PM
Did you guys really enjoy Nekromantik? I had to stop it after like 45 Minutes. It got too sick for me. I mean I have seen a lot of the famous and sick movies, but this one was nothing but sick! I like good movies and I love good movies with a lot of gore. But this movie, was not good and it was just sick, nothing else.
It only showed the perversion of the persons in the movie. There was no suspense, no fun, no real gore... nothing but sickness!!! I mean who the f**k wants to see a chick (not even hot) f**king a corpse???? That's sick,sick,sick!!!!
Sorry but just my opinion.
Fredson

skinnypuppy6
09-24-2001, 10:48 PM
So - take my advice and go get SCHRAMM )) ...SCHRAMM fucking rocked that scene with the hammer and nails OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! So fredson, you never saw the end of Nekromantik???...It was just a comedy for sick fucks hahahahaha

morbid tales
09-25-2001, 02:45 AM
I think that some people watch Nekromantik and are disapointed because of the lack of gore or they find it slow and boring, etc but the way that I see it is that its really just a really black comedy about a very twisted romance.

For me, it also has a very emotional soundtrack and I really enjoy listening to it. Schramm has a great soundtrack too.

Fredson
09-25-2001, 01:47 PM
nope, I've never seen the ending. Maybe I'll pick it up again and watch it again. But it was very disturbing for me.
Maybe I should watch it sober next time...! ;-)
Fredson

mcchrist
09-25-2001, 06:20 PM
I enjoy Nekromantik, but still I don't think it went far enough as far as I'm concerned. The sequel is a much better movie. I wonder if Lucker will get a DVD release.

domper9
09-26-2001, 01:02 AM
I once saw "Der Todes king" (The Dead King) on VHS by the same director. If I remember correctly, it's about some chain letter that causes it's readers to die. The movie is a series of death scenes (a lot more intense then you're used to, sometimes) of otherwise unrelated people, intercut with scenes from a gradually degrading, rotting corpse.

The guy has a penchant for rotting corpses, I think. But then, who doesn't? :D

skinnypuppy6
09-26-2001, 03:11 AM
Maybe I should watch it sober next time...! ...yeah lay off the smack for a while. hehe:)