PDA

View Full Version : Basic Instinc L.e

PELOQUIN
09-25-2001, 03:57 AM
are any of you folk getting this special edition that comes with an ice pick?:cool:

Mark Relford
09-25-2001, 08:33 AM
I want it, but Tuesday's releases will burn a hole in my wallet! I have the Total Recall SE and it's pretty decent. There's a big stink about the packaging, but I don't mind it.

AceRimRat
09-25-2001, 11:48 PM
I got the LE - the packaging is a little disappointing - because the disc is featured in the "ice cube" you can't display the package without the disc. I have a changer, so I keep the disc in there. But if you keep your discs in the case, it's a nice display piece.

I prefer the Total Recall Mars package though. It's cooler.

The pen does work, though.

On a side note, the "ice cube" is the first package to give me trouble removing those gawdawful "ANTITHEFT DEVICE" stickers. Darn package is still sticky. (I know, don't laugh, I don't mean it like that, you pervs!)

PELOQUIN
09-26-2001, 01:10 AM
ok you have the benefit of the dought.

DopeChamberX
09-27-2001, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by AceRimRat

On a side note, the "ice cube" is the first package to give me trouble removing those gawdawful "ANTITHEFT DEVICE" stickers. Darn package is still sticky. (I know, don't laugh, I don't mean it like that, you pervs!)

I got it too, and i enede up spending over an hour rubbing that shit off. I also don't like the fact that the title isn't displayed anywhere on the spine. Oh well, great disc, even greater film.

rhett
09-27-2001, 05:16 AM
I am in the same bid as Mark, these Tuesday titles are really taking it to my bank account!

I bought the Total Recall one, and I actually think it is pretty neat. The Basic Instinct package looks like a promising attempt, but from what you guys have been saying, something went wrong. Still though, I am sure the disc is great, and I will most likely be getting it next week, although next weeks titles are really going to take a lot out of my wallet. Too many DVDs, so little time!