PDA

View Full Version : Suspiria LE

domper9
09-26-2001, 12:57 AM
September 15th 2001
My sources tell me that the Anchor Bay SUSPIRIA Limited Edition DVD has sold out already! That means that the only ones left out there will be those that retailers already have in stock.
If you want it, you had better be quick!

I got that at Dark Dreams (http://www.darkdreams.org/darkdreams.html)

Anybody hear of that too? Anybody got theirs? I pre-ordered but I'm still waiting...

d9

skinnypuppy6
09-26-2001, 03:06 AM
I've had mine a while I got it on the 5th or 6th of september who did you pre order from and ive seen hundreds(no shit) of LE's here at various stores ofcourse thats here in the states I don't know about in europe

domper9
09-26-2001, 02:39 PM
I pre-ordered with dvdboxoffice.com They ship worldwide for free. I did get a shipping notice email in the mean time.

Guess I'll have to be patient a little longer...

The R1 Suspiria disc is not gonna appear massively in European stores, IMO.

d9

Andrew
09-27-2001, 02:55 AM
Shit, I got two copies, but neither was good enough to keep (one was the single-disc edition, the other had serious damage done to the cover), so I sent them back, and haven't heard yet. I hope I get them back.

keith70
09-27-2001, 03:02 AM
The Best Buy in town still has about 50 copies. I think I might be the only one in town who actually bought this classic film.
http://www.sendoutmail.com/forward/bizarre/squirrel/squirrel.jpg

Jason25
09-27-2001, 08:06 AM
I have seen lots of copies at Best Buy and Media Play.

slinker
09-27-2001, 10:43 AM
All you guys over the pond are buying all the copies before we get any shipped over!!!...grggrgrrrrr i ordered it from 3 different companies and none of them have sent me a shipping notice yet *sniff*

keith70
09-27-2001, 06:39 PM
If your having trouble getting a copy, try Best Buy online. Since their stores still have copies, maybe they can still ship you one. The only copies that seem to have sold here are the regular versions. Best Buy still has a large amount of the special editions.
I am suprised to see that the new American Werewolf in London disc isn't selling here. When I went in to Best Buy the dvd rack was full and there wasn't a single gap.

creamstick
09-30-2001, 06:19 PM
Um, Slinker, why didn't you pre-order? I've already had my pre-ordered copy from Amazon for three weeks, and yesterday I got another copy that I ordered when the first one arrived.

skinnypuppy6
09-30-2001, 08:28 PM
yeh best buy still has a shit load of the LE's most people i guess by the standard because its 14.99 and they are fucking dumb asses who dont know shit (or maybe they dont have the 27.99)

slinker
09-30-2001, 09:26 PM
No worries after all , I got mine from Movietyme in 2 days!!
WOO HOOO and what a special DVD this is, gotta be one of the best!