PDA

View Full Version : SUSPIRIA Easter Egg!

The Chaostar
09-26-2001, 07:02 PM
"From the discís main menu, go to the 'Special Features' menu and press the 'right' arrow key on your remote control. This will highlight one of the peacockís feathers, which will give you access to a 40-second outtake showing co-star Udo Kier causing headaches for the sound recordist as he scrapes his fingernails across his styrofoam coffee cup."

taken from www.dvdreview.com
originaly discovered by Lee Peterson

skinnypuppy6
09-27-2001, 03:12 AM
I like easter eggs but the one on suspiria is pointless they could have put something better

Jason25
09-27-2001, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by skinnypuppy6
I like easter eggs but the one on suspiria is pointless they could have put something better

Agreed.

keith70
09-27-2001, 03:35 AM
I liked the easter egg on Suspiria. They should have made it harder to find though. It was very obvious to me. They should have put some on the second disc as well. That disc is so short. I'm hoping the upcoming An Eye for Horror disc has footage from each of his films.

Does anyone know who has the rights to Trauma? I'd buy the Japanese disc, but it's full frame and I haven't seen it for less than $68.00:(

http://www.sendoutmail.com/forward/bizarre/skull/skull.jpg

The Chaostar
09-27-2001, 04:36 AM
Wait for the Tartan widescreen r0 release.
it is going to have a COMMENTARY TRACK from the man himself!

skinnypuppy6
09-27-2001, 04:38 AM
I wish some one would release trauma im not a fan of pan& scan and I dont want to shell out 60+ for a shitty disc of a not all that great argento film

Werner Von Wallenrod
09-28-2001, 04:17 AM
Where's that graphic from (not Killer Klowns, the other one)?
Just curious; it's cool.

skinnypuppy6
09-28-2001, 04:52 AM
yeh thats phat!

keith70
09-28-2001, 09:02 AM
I don't remember where I got the graphic from. I save images from the net and it's on one of my discs. I posted it because I thought it looked pretty cool. I've seen this image on a poster before, so you might want to check out the poster shops where you live to see if they have it. Or if you have a friend that's into art, you might see if they know who the artist is.

gusse
09-28-2001, 10:48 AM
Don't know who the artist is who painted the picture - but I seem to remember that Def Lepard used the same painting as a cover to one of their more recent albums... if anybody cares? :o

;)
/gusse

BlazingMagnum
10-02-2001, 03:23 AM
My friend Jo-anne has a print of that one. It's one of a series I think. I'll check it out. Oh, and Def Leppard should have all died with that asshole Steve whatever his name is.

skinnypuppy6
10-02-2001, 03:34 AM
def lepard??? wow thats real eurohorror

BlazingMagnum
10-02-2001, 11:23 AM
Suspiria knows his stuff all right - Def Leppard is one of those things that we in the UK like to keep quiet about. - A bit like censorship - it's crass, offensive, old fashioned & very very upsetting. - Sorry everyone.

keith70
10-02-2001, 07:27 PM
I agree Def Leppard is indeed Euro- HORROR, but even scarrier is Germany's love of David Hasselhoff. The guy has number 1 record and single sells. Plus he even sells out councert venues. If I listen to anything from England, it Iron Maiden. You can have Def Leppard.

dwatts
08-27-2007, 10:50 AM
I just wanted to post saying I watched this film again last night - and it's still great after all these years. If they could do mastering this good way back then, how come we've had so much crap since?!?!

Anyway, when you know a film so well often time the scares and set pieces aren't quite so effective since you know what's coming. However, last night I was really "in the mood" for the film, and I even fet some of the scares all over again. Good stuff. :)