PDA

View Full Version : Euroshock Franco

crank
09-30-2001, 06:50 AM
In addition to next months release of both Jess Franco's Revenge in the House of Usher, and The Sadistic Baron Von Klaus, I thought that Image was also going to release A Virgin Among the Living Dead and Dr. Orloff's Monster. Here's hoping they'll come out in December.

crank

skinnypuppy6
09-30-2001, 07:35 AM
yeh im looking forword to those films althow i think image shoud have stayed with the snap cases even thow i hate them they had better/full art work then the clam cases they are using now with a thin one sided insert

crank
09-30-2001, 09:19 PM
I just can't agree with you there. Even though I will admit that the Crapper Snappers may have had more luscious artwork, they always feel like they are prone to break to me. Everytime I throw in one of my old Bava Collection titles, I'm always so sure that the stupid little tab is going to break off. Maybe thats just me.

crank

bruce h
10-01-2001, 12:22 AM
Dr O's Monster will be out in January, but Virgin isn't coming until a bit later

crank
10-01-2001, 01:02 AM
Curses, I was hoping to get my grubby mits on these films before Christmas. I don't know why Image is so determined to SLOWLY give us their Jess Franco flicks. Oh well, here's to January and beyond.

crank

skinnypuppy6
10-01-2001, 01:08 AM
IMAGE should have a trade in send in the old snapper and get the clamshell sleeve and insert then i would be happy i dont like the diferent cases in my Bava, Euroshock and Something Wierd collections

crank
10-01-2001, 06:19 AM
I definatly agree with you there. I keep getting afraid that they'll start re-releasing all of the old Bava and Euroshock collection titles in Keep Cases, and I'll get tempted to buy them all again.

crank

Jason25
10-01-2001, 06:25 AM
Damn, when is Virgin coming out? I will definitely be picking these up

Andrew
10-01-2001, 11:30 PM
Haha, this is awesome, the only Image disc I ever bothered to pick up was Blood Feast, so now if I order all the Bava collections, they'll be Keep Cases right??

crank
10-01-2001, 11:45 PM
I don't think so. I havn't still never seen any of the pre-keep case titles re-released in them. So I think It'll still be Crapper Snapper just like the rest of us.

crank

skinnypuppy6
10-02-2001, 03:43 AM
they have reissued the old bavas and the something wierd collection again in keep cases Ive seen blood feast , color me blood red and afew more S.W 's as well as I Vampiri

crank
10-03-2001, 08:46 AM
I Vampiri originally came in a keep case. It was part of the first wave of Image keep cases and was never released in a crapper snapper.

crank

skinnypuppy6
10-04-2001, 02:03 AM
i had got mine a few months ago but ive seen it listed for over a year so it must have been kinda a tba thing then when i originaly saw it