PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Psycho/Serial Killer

Hellbilly
09-30-2001, 11:50 AM
i know there are way too many psychos/serial killers in film history to choose from, i just picked a few. but if your in need to pick another, feel free to use the "other" option. let's vote!

betterdan
09-30-2001, 01:33 PM
I voted for Joe Spinell in Maniac. He was just so damn crazy in that it makes you scared to go out at night thinking that there really are people like this.

Hellbilly
09-30-2001, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by betterdan
I voted for Joe Spinell in Maniac. He was just so damn crazy in that it makes you scared to go out at night thinking that there really are people like this.

Joe Spinell was just awesome performing this sick and disturbed killer...classic stuff...!

skinnypuppy6
09-30-2001, 07:41 PM
SCRAMM hammered nails into his dick multipul times and cut of his leg and fucked the hell out of a bargin travel size econo size blow up doll He was truly a sick fuck

rhett
09-30-2001, 07:44 PM
Spinell all the way! But Anthony Perkins is the grand daddy of all deranged killers out there, so he deserves mention too.

Hellbilly
09-30-2001, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by skinnypuppy6
SCRAMM hammered nails into his dick multipul times and cut of his leg and fucked the hell out of a bargin travel size econo size blow up doll He was truly a sick fuck

sounds like your kind of movie, skinny...;) it's that German flick isn't it? hmmm...fucking a blow up doll, huh? you know what? i wanted to do a poll about the best "shag" scenes ever, but was kinda shy doin' it...:( ...would anybody mind if i did one???

Mark Relford
10-01-2001, 01:32 AM
Rooker's Henry would be my second choice. He made a convincing psychopath. A special mention goes to Terry O'Quinn's Stepfather.

skinnypuppy6
10-01-2001, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by HellbillyDeluxe

sounds like your kind of movie, skinny...;) it's that German flick isn't it? hmmm...fucking a blow up doll, huh? you know what? i wanted to do a poll about the best "shag" scenes ever, but was kinda shy doin' it...:( ...would anybody mind if i did one??? .....do it!!! SCHRAMM and Nekromantik would rank pretty high in a " best/worst/sick shag" poll SCHRAMM showed you what psychos do in there free time when they're not killing!!

Peter Vincent
10-01-2001, 04:46 PM
the original Psycho himself....Norman Bates, had to get my vote!

".....we all go a little MAD sometimes" -- NB

Hellbilly
10-01-2001, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Mark Relford
Rooker's Henry would be my second choice. He made a convincing psychopath. A special mention goes to Terry O'Quinn's Stepfather.

Mark, thanks for mentioning Terry O'Quinn. he was just brilliant in/as The Stepfather ....

skinnypuppy6
10-02-2001, 03:28 AM
out of the guys you had listed i would say spinell in Maniac it was a pretty fuckin' good film!:)