PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Vampire Film

Hellbilly
09-30-2001, 09:39 PM
...the poll fever has got a hold on me...:)

ok you bloodsuckers, with the recently DVD release of The Forsaken , i think it's time for a new poll...vote for your favorite vampire film please....

since the voting options are limited, i carefully selected more "popular" vampire titles (i hope). so don't hunt me down with pitchforks and torches...like i said once, can't please everyone...but i want you to know that i did not forget all the classic vampire films ever made. from Lugosi to Lee, polanskis Fearless Vampire Killers, Vampyres, Vampire's Kiss, Vampyros Lesbos, even Bordello of Blood and Vampire in Brooklyn, Darkness and Addicted to Murder, they were all on my list...and many more...

skinnypuppy6
10-01-2001, 03:08 AM
I had to go with Bram Stoker's Dracula I thought it was a very good version of dracula allthow I prefer the Chris Lee/ hammer Draculas but they were not listed nor were any of Jean Rollin's Vampire films but B.S's Dracula was pretty damn good considering mr cheese K. reeves was in it

Yowie
10-01-2001, 10:11 AM
You left out quite a few classics there, like the two best vampire films ever made, "The Fearless Vampire Killers" and Hammer's "Horror Of Dracula" !!!.

Peter Vincent
10-01-2001, 05:42 PM
I think it almost goes without saying which one I voted for! The original Fright Night is the classic tale of The Boy Who Cried Wolf retold. With the wolf replaced by a vampire!

The best thing about Fright Night? I....star in it!....ha ha ha ha...HA HA HA HA.............. HA HA HA HA HA

hi hi ha ha ha ha haaaa......Friiight Niiiiight!

David666
10-01-2001, 07:01 PM
Interview with the Vampire all the way! Stylish, scary, brilliantly acted, wonderfully written and directed with artistic perfection.

Hellbilly
10-01-2001, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Yowie
You left out quite a few classics there, like the two best vampire films ever made, "The Fearless Vampire Killers" and Hammer's "Horror Of Dracula" !!!.

...like i said in my opening thread, i didn't forget the classic vampire films....there are enough vampire films to fill at least hundreds of polls :) maybe the next one...

....i think that i MUST do another poll, i just remembered
The Hunger and Let's Scare Jessica To Death! Damn!!!! :mad:

Hellbilly
10-01-2001, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Peter Vincent
I think it almost goes without saying which one I voted for! The original Fright Night is the classic tale of The Boy Who Cried Wolf retold. With the wolf replaced by a vampire!

The best thing about Fright Night? I....star in it!....ha ha ha ha...HA HA HA HA.............. HA HA HA HA HA

hi hi ha ha ha ha haaaa......Friiight Niiiiight!

hey Peter, i also voted for Fright Night ;)

Yowie
10-01-2001, 09:15 PM
Alright. I'll vote for "Salem's Lot", then.

Andrew
10-01-2001, 10:58 PM
MARTIN!

Why the hell am I the only one who voted for this. I love this movie, it kicks ass!

Mark Relford
10-01-2001, 11:44 PM
Bigelow and Red gave us a great vampire film that went for the jugular.:D The redneck bar scene is a classic.
My second choice would be The Fearless Vampire Killers.

Speaking of classics, where's Once Bitten and My Best Friend is a Vampire?;):p:)

AceRimRat
10-02-2001, 12:36 AM
I voted for Lost Boys.

Ever a child of the 80s. Sigh. :D

Andrew
10-02-2001, 04:05 AM
I loved My Best Friend is a Vampire, but that was a few years ago. Wonder if it'd hold up today....

Hellbilly
10-02-2001, 05:14 AM
Speaking of classics, where's Once Bitten and My Best Friend is a Vampire?;):p:) [/B][/QUOTE]

ok. now this poll officially sucks! :D