PDA

View Full Version : DVD Cover Rejects Contest Voting, Part 1

rhett
11-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks to another generous donation by SaviniFan, we were able to do another contest commemorating the release of Rob Zombie's THE DEVIL'S REJECTS. All contestants had to do was take a picture of Sid Haig and copy it into an existing DVD cover. The contest was out on the main page, and after three days we've ended off with 33 submissions. Now it is your turn to pick which deserves to win all the marbles.

Because of all the submissions, voting will be split into two parts, and the top 5 from each will be combined for a final poll. This round is for the first 16 submissions. Voting will last three days and finish off on Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 12 midnight MST.

All the selections can be seen in full by clicking here (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=27446&page=1&pp=40).

So let the voting begin!

indiephantom
11-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Went with Clerks. Still the most original, but they were all really good submissions.

maskull
11-14-2005, 05:35 AM
Darn, my two favourites are going to both be in the second poll.

stl7dust
11-14-2005, 06:48 AM
So what do you guys base your votes on? Quality? Funniest? Style? what..? i'm curious.

ZoSo
11-14-2005, 10:54 AM
I base my choice on a combination of creativity and funny.... I don't take quality or style or photoshop skill into consideration, as I suck at using the program myself. :)

bigdaddyhorse
11-14-2005, 05:03 PM
I base my choice on a combination of creativity and funny.... I don't take quality or style or photoshop skill into consideration, as I suck at using the program myself. :)

That's about how I feel, although if it's a really bad photoshop job that can detract for me. I'm harder on myself for PS than anyone else by far though.
I went with Seed cuz it gave me the biggest laugh this round, although others are better PS jobs.

rhett
11-16-2005, 08:43 AM
Voting for this round is now closed.

Here is a list of the people advancing to the next round:

1. "Patch Adams" - Regurgitate
2. "Clerks" - Mok
3. "Killer Klowns From Outer Space" - MorallySound
4. "I Love Black Dick" - betterdan
5. "Daddy Day Care" - KamuiX

The next round will begin shortly.