PDA

View Full Version : Voices From Beyond

crank
10-01-2001, 10:40 PM
Lucio Fulci's horror soap opera flick Voices From Beyond is slated to come out as part of Image's Euroshock Collection on 12-6-01. Just thought everybody would like to know. image-entertainment.com hasn't posted the cover art yet, but keep an eye out, they probably should within the next week or so.

crank

EVIL-SINNER
10-01-2001, 10:48 PM
HELL YEAH!!

bruce h
10-01-2001, 11:11 PM
with absolutely no xtras, not even a trailer... Lazy, lazy, lazy. Hopefully it won't be as bad as Aenigma (transferred from a PAL source = wrong speed, washed out colors, missing footage...).

AlkanFan
10-01-2001, 11:17 PM
What's missing from Aenigma?

crank
10-01-2001, 11:49 PM
Well I know that I've brought this up before, but when you see a movie you want on DVD coming from Image, you know that it's a "just be happy to have it on disc" situation. If it isn't Bava or HG Lewis, they really could give 2 shits. And while that sucks, I continue to get their products simply because nobody else is going to be putting out Aenigma or Voices From Beyond anytime soon.

crank

NickyDoyle
10-02-2001, 02:26 AM
Wasn't Image going to release Door to Silence also?

skinnypuppy6
10-02-2001, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by crank
Well I know that I've brought this up before, but when you see a movie you want on DVD coming from Image, you know that it's a "just be happy to have it on disc" situation. If it isn't Bava or HG Lewis, they really could give 2 shits. And while that sucks, I continue to get their products simply because nobody else is going to be putting out Aenigma or Voices From Beyond anytime soon.

crank I agree I bash em' but I still buy thier fucking discs

crank
10-03-2001, 08:51 AM
I didn't hear anything about Image releasing Door to Silence. It hasn't been mentioned on the official Fulci site over at www.shockingimages.com, and they are usually pretty good about getting the skinny on shit. I hope it's true, I am one of the few people who actually really liked that movie, and I would love to own it on disc.

crank

bruce h
10-04-2001, 01:43 AM
Synapse owns the rights to Fulci's Door To Silence and will probably have the DVD out by Christmas.

AlkanFan
10-04-2001, 02:20 AM
Bruce, you haven't answered my question so I'll repeat myself: What's the "missing footage" from Aenigma?

bruce h
10-04-2001, 02:28 AM
some dialogue passages and a short flashback sequence

Jason25
10-04-2001, 05:09 AM
I think Synapse puts out nice dvds, so I am really looking forward to Door To Silence.

As for Image and Voices From Beyond, yes I'll definitely pick it up, but I am very annoyed that they put virtually zero effort in their Euro Shock releases.

crank
10-04-2001, 09:34 PM
I know that Synapse owns the rights to Fulci's Touch of Death, but I hadn't heard about them owning the rights to Door to Silence. I wonder how long it will actually take them to get it out?

crank

bruce h
10-05-2001, 01:11 AM
oops, you are correct. I get Touch of Death, Door to Silence and Voices from Beyond mixed up all the time.

Synapse DOESN'T own Door to Silence - i'm unsure who does.