PDA

View Full Version : DVD Cover Rejects Contest Voting, Part 2

rhett
11-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks to another generous donation by SaviniFan, we were able to do another contest commemorating the release of Rob Zombie's THE DEVIL'S REJECTS. All contestants had to do was take a picture of Sid Haig and copy it into an existing DVD cover. The contest was out on the main page, and after three days we've ended off with 33 submissions. Now it is your turn to pick which deserves to win all the marbles.

Because of all the submissions, voting will be split into two parts, and the top 5 from each will be combined for a final poll. This round is for the remaining 15 submissions. Voting will last three days and finish off on Saturday, November 19, 2005 at 12 midnight MST.

All the selections can be seen in full by clicking here (http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=27446&page=1&pp=40).

So let the voting begin!

Mok
11-17-2005, 04:57 PM
I went with the 40 year old Virgin: Unrated version. The hair on that one is done so well - it's just hilarious looking. :lol:

I also appreciate the fact that there is an unrated and regular version of this available. :)

killit
11-17-2005, 08:26 PM
They are ALL so good! I had no idea about this contest, it's fucking hilarious!

MorallySound
11-18-2005, 03:05 AM
I went with Bullitt. "Sid Haig is Bullitt" Haha.

maskull
11-18-2005, 12:55 PM
Had a hard time choosing between Driving Miss Daisy and Sid & Nancy but in the end I had to go with Daisy:TNG for the Uwe Boll quote.

rhett
11-21-2005, 03:51 AM
The contest is now closed. Here are the top five advancing to the next round:

1. "The 40-Year Old Asshole" - Luna
2. "Driving Miss Daisy: The Next Generation" - bigdaddyhorse
3. "The 40-Year Old Virgin" - DVD Zombie
4. "GoodFellas" - The Joker
5. "Sid & Nancy" - ZoSo

The final round will commence shortly.