PDA

View Full Version : Two Evil Eyes

crank
10-05-2001, 05:18 AM
Just saw on www.anchorbayentertainment.com that they are planning on releasing Two Evil Eyes as part of their Dario Argento Collection in late 2002. I was really starting to wonder when they were going to announce that title.

crank

Werner Von Wallenrod
10-05-2001, 09:36 AM
yay!

skinnypuppy6
10-05-2001, 07:48 PM
thats good to read:)

Doombear
10-06-2001, 07:04 AM
Now they have "Return to Horror High" listed as a 2003 release. Damn!
I'm happy however about Two Evil Eyes and Watcher in the Woods. The Church is coming out too -- is that Demons 3 or 4?

crank
10-06-2001, 11:54 AM
The Church isn't really a Demons movie. It was originally going to be Demons 3, and I've heard that some prints actually list it as such, but it really doesn't have that much in common with Lamberto Bava's 2 films. If you look around, you'll notice that there are quite a few movies that list themselves as part of the Demons series. Lamberto Bava's The Ogre is also commonly credited as being Demons 3, and while it is by Lamberto Bava (The Church was directed by Michelle Soavi) from what I've read it has nothing in common with the other two films either.

crank

PS - Don't get me wrong though, The Church is an AMAZING movie, and in my opinion a much better film than either of the 2 Lamberto Bava movies

Werner Von Wallenrod
10-07-2001, 03:01 AM
The Ogre is soooo nothing like Demons. You might as well call Saving Silverman Demons 3.

skinnypuppy6
10-07-2001, 05:12 AM
italian producers are just greedy fucks that will slap a 3,4,5,6 or 100 to any other italian film that does well

crank
10-07-2001, 09:59 PM
Unofficailly, how many films are actually credited as being part of Fulci's Zombie series. I'm bored, so lets break down what I know, and others can jump in.

Zombi (Dawn of the Dead)
Zombie 2 (Fulci's Zombie)
Zombi 3 (Fulci, Maetti's Zombi 3)
Zombi 3 (Burial Ground)
Zombi 4 (Afterdeath)
Zombi 4 (Franco's A Virgin Among the Living Dead)

Thats all I can think of right now, but I know that I saw a film credited as Zombi 5 once, only I can't remember what it was now.

crank