PDA

View Full Version : BAY OF BLOOD/TWICH OF THE DEATH NERVE - - French DVD

The Chaostar
10-07-2001, 01:35 PM
I know that there is a french DVD but the damn bastards at Amazon.fr don't say if it has an original english track.
Since I know some french, I'd rather watch the film in english language with french subtitles (so I can have an idea of what's been said when the sound is shitty) than to purchase the Image DVD version of it. And every french DVD I have has great tranfer so I do not worry about that at all.

So, anyone knows if the french DVD has an english audio track? I for one, know that it has widescreen ANAMORPHIC picture.

The Chaostar
10-07-2001, 01:37 PM
And speaking about that, why those damn companies like Image or Anchor Bay don't include f*****g english subtitles when they do include foreign soudntracks?
SUBTITLES PLEASE!

skinnypuppy6
10-07-2001, 08:18 PM
do you know what discs they have not included eng.subs on the other sound track??

crank
10-07-2001, 10:01 PM
Oh man, don't tell me I'm going to have to buy Twitch of the Death Nerve a 3RD TIME. I already purchased the Image and Simitar discs. Oh well, what I'll do for my precious Bava collection.

crank

Sam D
10-10-2001, 04:40 PM
I HATE the Image DVD. I can barely make any dialogue out. And the music track is horrible.

Doombear
10-12-2001, 03:30 AM
The Image DVD of Twitch is almost useless. They cleaned up the picture, but seriously botched the sound. This disc needs to be redone properly!