PDA

View Full Version : House by The Cemetary Ending

DefJeff
10-08-2001, 09:13 PM
im just not getting this, maybe im just stupid, haha who knows, but can someone explain to me what happens here? who is the little girl ? and the old lady is Dr Freudsteins wife right? what is supposed to end up happening once Bob walks away with them?
thanks in advance,

Jeff

slinker
10-08-2001, 10:48 PM
Beats the hell outta me??....lol and also why doesnt the housewife say anything when she notices the babysitter mopping up a huge trail of blood off the floor?? maybe this is just a totally delirious movie! i dig the themetune :cool:

AlkanFan
10-08-2001, 11:31 PM
I'm pretty sure that the little girl is Freudstein's daughter. What I don't understand is how the wife gets pills prescribed to her by her butcher! Perhaps somebody was sleepwalking through the dubbing.

cjg
10-09-2001, 12:00 AM
How come some of these movies only make sense if your fucked up

Werner Von Wallenrod
10-09-2001, 12:49 AM
What do you mean? Where do you get your pills?

skinnypuppy6
10-09-2001, 01:36 AM
I think Bob got pulled into the "after life"

suspiria
10-09-2001, 04:34 AM
and i hope Bob stays in the "after life" for all eternity because he is an annoying little shit and whoever dubbed his voice also needs to DIE!!! :D

and don't worry too much about the blood on the floor scene.. its just typical Fulci logic.. i am sure that the housemaid (same chick from Tenebre and also the Mother of Tears) is a ghost...

slinker
10-09-2001, 08:22 AM
and i hope Bob stays in the "after life" for all eternity because he is an annoying little shit and whoever dubbed his voice also needs to DIE!!!
I second that...why do the most annoying ones never meet their maker?? :(

Yowie
10-09-2001, 03:01 PM
I also think he's dragged off into the beyond. -Serves him right.

Black_Mandarin
10-09-2001, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by slinker
....also why doesnt the housewife say anything when she notices the babysitter mopping up a huge trail of blood off the floor??

Isnt it obvious? The wife asks the maid/babysitter whats she's doing, and the babysitter replies, "I made coffee." So, the wife gets instantly distracted by fresh coffee being made and ignores the gruesome mess the babysitter is cleaning up. Jeeeezzz, makes perfect sense to me.

napalm68
10-10-2001, 10:12 AM
I thought she was too busy looking at the babysitter's tits...

Chet Desmond
10-11-2001, 02:12 AM
Logic and Fulci? Two great tastes that DON'T taste great together!