PDA

View Full Version : What is your next purchase?

mazzariniuk
10-11-2001, 08:04 PM
Hello Euro Fans,

I have just ordered THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE, WAX MASK, I VAMPIRI and KNIVES OF THE AVENGER. WHIP AND THE BODY and BLACK SABBATH should be here tomorrow. So what have the rest of you got on order or interested in buying?

Steve Langton
10-11-2001, 09:33 PM
Still waiting for my Suspiria disc. Also have on order the region 2 Witchfinder General (the disc includes 2 versions of the film, plus a Michael Reeves documentary), the 3-disc bootleg edition of Almost Famous and Francois Ozon's Under The Sand.
Salvation UK also have some great titles on the horizon, and there's a region 2 uncut City Of The Living Dead on the way, with a Catriona McColl commentary.

mazzariniuk
10-11-2001, 10:04 PM
I am not a big fan of this Fulci film, but the Catriona MacColl commentary sounds interesting. Idea of a street date?

Andrew
10-11-2001, 11:07 PM
I loved BirdWTCP. Awesome movie, in Argento's top 5 IMO....maybe even top 3. Just had to tell you that :D.

The last disc I bought was Suspiria. Awesome package.

Next on my list...umm....Black Sunday and Black Sabbath. Been meaning to get these for a long while.

Erg0n
10-11-2001, 11:32 PM
I'm getting the Snow White DVD
but if it's european, I'm probably getting Coffin Joe:At mIdnight I'll take your Soul. Don;t know the exact title.

crank
10-12-2001, 12:02 AM
Bruiser (not Eurohorror, but looks to be a damn fine flick), Hammer's The Mummy, Franco's Revenge In The House of Usher, The Sadistic Barren Von Klaus, Killer Barby's and Exorcism. Oh yea, and Creatures From the Abyss.

crank

skinnypuppy6
10-12-2001, 04:56 AM
i just ordered cut throats nine and Fulci's Massacre Time Im looking for fulci's touch of death wich I heard ec has released

slinker
10-12-2001, 09:23 AM
I just ordered Region 2 Halloween SE, which should be cool, just in time for Halloween!...also Dragon films `The Burning` which is now totally uncut and english language!!
Theres alot of stuff coming our way in the next few months, i better start saving those pennies, especially as xmas is on the way, gotta buy a shit load of presents...*sigh* =^,^=

Hellbilly
10-12-2001, 11:35 PM
next on my list: Anguish and Sleepless
http://www.benjerry.com/halloween/free-images/pumpkin-3.gif

Peter Vincent
10-15-2001, 04:29 PM
I'm just waiting for my Dario Argento Collection Vol. 3!

Non horror: What else? Star Wars Episode I

mazzariniuk
10-18-2001, 01:01 AM
although I usually only buy Euro Horror on DVD. I also have on order TOMB RAIDER - Angelina Jolie :rolleyes:, APOCALYPSE NOW REDUX and JOHN CARPENTER'S GHOSTS OF MARS. It will make a change to have something from Hollywood.

thrashard76
10-18-2001, 01:38 AM
Waiting for a release date for Fulci's Zombie, hopefully through Anchor Bay...a LE version would be nice...and perhaps a second disk of extras and a sound track...waiting....waiting....

Eaten Alive, Cannibal Ferox, Cannibal Holocaust and Bad Taste are others on my list...

skinnypuppy6
10-18-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by thrashard76
Waiting for a release date for Fulci's Zombie, hopefully through Anchor Bay...a LE version would be nice...and perhaps a second disk of extras and a sound track...waiting....waiting....

Eaten Alive, Cannibal Ferox, Cannibal Holocaust and Bad Taste are others on my list... ...you will be waiting a long ass time for an AB zombie Le the ab dude said it wsnt going to happen