PDA

View Full Version : FRENCH or DUTCH Last House

napalm68
02-06-2001, 09:46 PM
According to all sources I've seen, the dutch and french versions are the same transfer. As far as it's completeness, the review I read stated that it was the most complete one he'd seen (ie, stuff in it he hadn't seen in other cuts).

No idea on the subs - I'd just go with the Dutch version.

DVD Connoisseur
02-06-2001, 10:29 PM
I've heard comments about temporary smearing on the Dutch version in forums elsewhere. Anybody confirm if this is the case? Also, what are the chances of MGM releasing a decent version of this movie on DVD this year?

Jeremy
02-07-2001, 12:29 AM
MGM's Last House DVD is tentatively scheduled for summer/early fall of this year. I don't think there's been any official statement on what cut it will be, but I have heard rumors that they're trying to put together a more or less complete version.

Demon
02-07-2001, 04:57 AM
wondering about the French dvd, is it like a cut up version or what?? is it widescreen?

napalm68
02-07-2001, 05:43 AM
Here's (http://splatterhouse.net/reviews/k-l/lasthouse.htm) a review.

I did read that the Dutch one was the SAME transfer, but am unable to find any reviews on it.

napalm baby
02-07-2001, 05:59 AM
Hi All

Regarding LHOTL French version is it possible to remove subtitles on a SONY 7700 ?

Also how complete is this print , same questions regarding the NEW DUTCH DVD Release.

:(