PDA

View Full Version : alien contamination

EVIL-SINNER
10-16-2001, 03:28 AM
just watched this movie a few days ago and it was very good. just wanted to know if anyone might know of any future dvd releases??

Jason25
10-16-2001, 08:16 AM
I would pick this one up. Not great by any means but I still am rather fond of it.

slinker
10-16-2001, 08:55 AM
Is that the one with `Ian Mc Cullough` in it??? about the alien pods that explode outta peoples guts??....i have vague recollections of this title...if so then its definately due a release, im finding it VERY hard to track down here in London. :)

The Chaostar
10-16-2001, 10:26 AM
I was under the impression that Italian Shock had the rights for that. Of course I could be wrong. Isn't there a japanese DVD out?:D

mazzariniuk
10-18-2001, 01:46 AM
should stick to being Argento's right hand man. The film is plain silly, Franco Nero's TOP LINE was quite similar - although worse. Atleast the Cozzi film featured good old Ian McCulloch, and while being silly I have to say it is thoroughly enjoyable :D.

skinnypuppy6
10-18-2001, 03:19 AM
contamination is pretty good glad I own a bootleg Luigi Cozzi should have stuck with the horror/sci-fi/gore instead of thows worthless shitty hercules films he later made