PDA

View Full Version : Begotten

sKINNy PuppY
01-14-2001, 04:55 PM
Anyone ever seen this film? its made by the director of Shadow of the vampire which i still have yet to see.
Does anyone know if its dvd release will make it up to canada? Cuz i want a copy of it bad.

jae
01-14-2001, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by sKINNy PuppY:
Anyone ever seen this film? its made by the director of Shadow of the vampire which i still have yet to see.
Does anyone know if its dvd release will make it up to canada? Cuz i want a copy of it bad.

Thanks for the info.. I didn't even know it was coming out on DVD. I haven't seen it myself but I've been interested in seeing it for about a year now. I'm hoping someone reviews the DVD here soon.

sKINNy PuppY
01-14-2001, 11:33 PM
Yea ive heard its supposed to be out on January 30

Gnaghi
01-15-2001, 12:31 AM
it is a highly contrasted, black and white movie... it was really gory and silly at least what i can remember... i recall a girl masturbating too. it was fun to watch with silly music playing, since it has no dialogue. i think it might have even been silent but im not sure. it was artistic to the point of laughing... like some of richard kerns films... its definately an aquired taste. of course i havent watched it in like 2 years so it could have a different effect on me but i doubt it.

[This message has been edited by Gnaghi (edited 01-14-2001).]

Trashboy
01-15-2001, 10:01 AM
I've been dying to see this movie for like 6 months.I would've pre-ordered but I'm broke as fuck? Any of my goog friends here wanna donate one? Regardless,the movie sound awesome!

Lindane
01-19-2001, 09:16 AM
Hey, Trashboy Ive got a copy if you want one. I loved begotten!! Its a very very symbolic film. Its an eery semi-silent black and white film. You can just hear little noises lik fuzz and nature throughout it. Just picture a guy sitting in a chair scraping out his guts. Then a woman coming out from behind sucking him off with his entrails on the floor. Then some crazy Star Wars esk druids come and torture her. I think its her but I dont remember. It is a very well done, artsy type film. Like I said though, if anybody wants a copy of it Id be glad to send them one.

mutleyhyde
01-19-2001, 05:12 PM
DAMN Lindane, that sounds like a movie for me! Gnaghi had already sold me on the girl masturbating, but the chick who has the thing for steaming entrails is the clincher! I can't wait for this one!

------------------
"When I go to confession, I don't offer God small sins - petty squables, jealousies - I offer him sins worth forgiving!"

May the Hammer eternally bleed!
M. Hyde

Trashboy
01-19-2001, 10:39 PM
Thanks Lindane,e-mail me w/details. Unless of course you're a sadist,toying with my fragile emotions.

Gnaghi
01-21-2001, 07:50 AM
my friend bought the video from the virgin megastore in downtown disney... so it should be somewhat available.

Lindane
01-21-2001, 08:41 AM
Alright trashboy, give me your email address. Im not allways on the internet so it may take a few days for my lazy ass to respond.