PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Villain

Hellbilly
10-18-2001, 06:59 PM
which one is your favorite villain from a horror film series? my pick: The Tall Man

Peter Vincent
10-18-2001, 07:44 PM
Lots of good choices, but I gotta go with the baddy I grew up with & would desperately go to the theatres the moment a sequal was released...Freddy

rhett
10-18-2001, 11:01 PM
Jason is my main man, and always will be, regardless of his escapades in space. Although I don't really like Kane Hodder as Jason at all. It makes it look as if Jason took up body building in his spare time from Part 6 to 7. But based solely on the character, I think Jason is the most intruiging...just a retarded boy out to avenge his mothers death, talk about family values! :)

Michael Myers is my second pick. The mask is awesome (although always changing), and the idea that he kills just out of the darkness and evil in his heart makes it all the more chilling.

AceRimRat
10-18-2001, 11:41 PM
I agree with Rhett almost completely, except for maybe the bit about Kane Hodder - who I do think gets a little too much credit for his "acting" as Jason.

Besides, all that time trying to lift that rock off the lake bottom could make a corpse kinda buff, ya know?

Otherwise, though, it's right on the money, Jason then Mikey.

I like Angela from NOTD, but it's kinda sad watching the actress age from sequel to sequel and still try to be the teen from the first one.

Cujo108
10-19-2001, 01:47 AM
I voted for Dr. Hill from Re-Animator. He is just a fucking riot!

Mark Relford
10-19-2001, 09:19 AM
I voted for my childhood favorite, Jason. Hodder's Jason looked bad ass in The New Blood.

gusse
10-19-2001, 10:38 AM
Not easy to pick one among all those *legends* but I'll go with Pinhead since no one els have picked him as of yet... Such a fantastic looking villan, and such a extrordinary personality! Theres just something I love about a preacher of evil all dressed in leather and lace - might be some sort of fetishism. What do you guys think! ;)

I don't nesessarily think the Hellraiser franchise is the best one of the bunch, but Pinhead as a horror Icon stands tall anyway! '..he has such sights to show us!' ;)

Hellbilly
10-19-2001, 05:34 PM
Pinhead would have been my second choice. Doug Bradley does a great job performing as Pinhead, and i still think its a shame that his role in Inferno was reduced to a tiny cameo...i also liked the legendary Freddy of course, and not to forget Michael and Jason...

...and were the heck are the Leatherface fans?

Demon Tech
10-19-2001, 09:36 PM
Jason. Why because I am built just like him.

MovieFan
10-20-2001, 06:45 AM
Mikey Myers all the way.

skinnypuppy6
10-20-2001, 09:14 AM
PINHEAD!!! he dresses the best!

Yowie
10-22-2001, 11:28 AM
Jason !!!. And I agree with rhett, Hodder may be considered Mr. Voorhees now, but I think he's trying too hard to make the character "human". -Silly expression I know, but his interpretation irritates me. There's something off about his gait, I think he's too fast, and I don' t get the feeling he's this cold-blooded brutal killing machine he (Jason) was in the first 4 films. Plus, the effects suck from then on, so that pulls down as well.