PDA

View Full Version : Hitchhiker Halloween Contest Voting

rhett
11-05-2006, 01:19 AM
After 13 humorous submissions to our recent Hitchhiker Halloween contest, it is time to now sift through and choose the winners. What the contestants had to do was use a photo of a television (courtesy of VIDEODROME) and edit it in whatever fashion they desired. These are the results, and they'll be put up for vote here until Tuesday, November 7th at 11:59 PM MST.

In case of a tie, the winner will be determined by the forum member with the most seniority. So pick away, guys and gals, and let's give away some prizes!

The submissions can be found by clicking here (http://horrordvds.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?p=451379).

bigdaddyhorse
11-05-2006, 01:36 AM
They all look the same, little red X's. When I click for the results I can see them, but not here.
2 seconds later and there they are.:)

rhett
11-08-2006, 08:05 AM
And the votes are in...

1st Place: Luna, "I Want You In The TV", 16 votes
2nd Place: ZoSo, "TVientnam", 12 votes
3rd Place: bigdaddyhorse, "TV Funhouse", 6 votes

*Note, DrHerbertWest's awesome "Mentos" submission also received 6 votes, but the tie breaker for third was broken by seniority.

Thanks all who submitted, these photoshop contests are always a delight to see. Winners please PM me with your shipping information and these will be off by tomorrow if everyone responds.

Luna
11-08-2006, 08:57 AM
WOOHOO! Congrats to everyone! There were some funny entries this time around. :D

I'll PM you my info right now, Rhett.

DrHerbertWest
11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Damn.

Workshed
11-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Yay, congrats to all who submitted. Great entries.

Sorry, Dr. Herbertwest.

bigdaddyhorse
11-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Thanks to all who voted for me. I didn't think I had much chance against such great entries and mine a shell of what I had envisioned after problems with paint/PictureIt.

Congrats Luna (I knew that was gonna win from the second I saw it) and ZoSo.

Condolances Dr.West.

Lookin' forward to the killer bunnies.:D

Workshed
11-08-2006, 06:46 PM
bigdaddyhorse, there should be an avatar contest just so you could win. The look Ronald McDonald gives just before he is shot--all smiles and bouncy-happy--gets me every time.

bigdaddyhorse
11-08-2006, 06:54 PM
bigdaddyhorse, there should be an avatar contest just so you could win. The look Ronald McDonald gives just before he is shot--all smiles and bouncy-happy--gets me every time.

I wouldn't deserve to win that since I didn't make this one. Someone else posted it in another thread, first bigger, then an avatar-size version I swiped. I remember Luna saying she was gonna use it but didn't act quick enough, so I guess the contest results are payback:eek1: . It still cracks me up too so I'll rock it a little while longer.:D

thrashard76
11-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Congrats to the winners.