PDA

View Full Version : All Out Fight.

Demon Tech
10-26-2001, 10:13 PM
Ok who the hell would be the toughest in a battle if these were real.

A Witch
Vampire
WereWolf
Zombie
Jason type
Mr. Hyde
Frankenstein

In my opinion it would be a witch.

mutleyhyde
10-26-2001, 11:03 PM
No way dude... Hyde takes it! ;)

Either that or a Jason type... er, a Jason25 but he's really 26 type. :D

Peter Vincent
10-26-2001, 11:09 PM
Vampires are powerful creatures....but if when U say 'Alien' U mean like the one in the movie of the same title! In numbers, they are vastly superior, the blood is acid, they blend with their surrounding & they are strong!

I say an Alien from 'Aliens' can knock all these creatures out eventually! (I'm sure Predator lovers will disagree)

Hellbilly
10-27-2001, 01:01 AM
The Predator would kick anybodys ass. he's not only a good fighter (just ask arnie), he also got the coolest weapons. :D

skinnypuppy6
10-27-2001, 01:58 AM
I would say the WITCH would win. you see a ZOMBIE is very dumb and all you gotta' do is shoot the fucker in the head BANG..DEAD. FRANKENSTIEN is dumb also and can be controled by someone with an IQ over 100 or burned or even knocked in the head with a large object and disposed of in many ways (ie a tub full of acid as in horror of frankenstien) a VAMPIRE is pretty smart but has a lot of weakness (ie sun light ,cross ,holy water and the lot)pretty damn easy to kill wait till day lite he or she is sleeping BAMM stake in the heart ...DEAD oops I mean DESTROYED. a WEREWOLF is pretty strong but BOOM! a silver bullet ...DEAD, and what if it turns light out side POOF! just a naked weak human laying there with a hangover... as for a JASON TYPE look how many time dumb ass doped up teens have killed him. so that leave us with just two a WITCH and MR. HYDE ok MR. HYDE is MR. HYDE cause he was messin' around with chemicals and now has power and a fiendish mind but how long does this power last?? usualy untill morning and then he's laying around with a hangover, as for a witch, why she has a fiendish mind and 100's of spells and things to un leash on poor MR. HYDE'S ass so there you have it the WITCH would win!:)

slinker
10-27-2001, 09:06 AM
Skinnypuppy, well thought...genious, my moneys on the witch too!
:cool: stupid vamps cant even fight at noon without the sun kicking their ass

mutleyhyde
10-27-2001, 09:23 AM
so that leave us with just two a WITCH and MR. HYDE ok MR. HYDE is MR. HYDE cause he was messin' around with chemicals and now has power and a fiendish mind but how long does this power last?? usualy untill morning and then he's laying around with a hangover, as for a witch, why she has a fiendish mind and 100's of spells and things to un leash on poor MR. HYDE'S ass so there you have it the WITCH would win!

LOL! Damn witches! At least I made it to the finals... thanks Sicky. :D

p.s., and yes, the hangovers ARE a bitch! ;)

Taube
10-27-2001, 05:31 PM
With the Predators cloaking device and all his gadgets, it would be a very easy match...

rhett
10-27-2001, 10:56 PM
Jason all the way! If he can last through 10 sequels, then he can survive anything!

Vamp
10-28-2001, 12:35 AM
I don't care what a witch can do, I think the Predator would win. =) Of course it WOULDN'T be easy to kill all of the monsters, unlike it would be for a witch to kill everyone hehe :D . But I believe he would end out on top.

I voted for the Predator, but honestly I believe any of them, with the exception of a zombie, would have a good chance of ending out on too... That's assuming of course that the fight is finished in a few hours, at night time, when a full moon is out.

skinnypuppy6
10-28-2001, 12:53 AM
well a witch would just turn a predator and alien into puppy dogs and then stomp on them or something:)

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by skinnypuppy6
well a witch would just turn a predator and alien into puppy dogs and then stomp on them or something:)

well, the Predator could steal the Witches spell-book first and then decapitate her and prepare her skull and use it as a trophy or whatever... :D

skinnypuppy6
10-28-2001, 01:00 AM
well..........:) a smart witch doesn't need a book to cast spells :cool: :p

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 01:52 AM
smart like, the Hocus Pocus witches? :p :D :D

Vamp
10-28-2001, 02:43 AM
Hehehe.. Well the puppies would lick the witch to DEATH before she could stomp on them! :D

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 03:13 AM
could a really skinny puppy lick a witch to death? :D ;) :D

skinnypuppy6
10-28-2001, 04:58 AM
if she was fine I believe that would not be a problem!:) :) :)

mutleyhyde
10-28-2001, 09:21 AM
lol, good one. Hey, there are at least three "votes" for the witch by the look of things in the posts, but only one actual vote? What gives? And only one vote for Hyde???? WTF? I'm tellin' ya, Hyde's a badass! :D

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 11:18 AM
well, looks like my pick is leading all the way, baby! :) btw, just take a look at this wimp: http://www.trussel.com/rls/rlssier.jpg how could an alcoholic maniac stand any chance of a fight? pleeeease! now look at this :http://www.iompao.com/66.jpg one lick of this mother, and your history! :D

wats tha matta? the cia got you pushin too many penzils?

piggwinn
10-28-2001, 03:17 PM
What if no weapons were allowed, Fuck you! mr predator and jason, Ha! big pussys! Alien would sit back and let his six fingered pet play with both of them while he fucks off to a blood party. Perfect! Killing! machine!

Vamp
10-28-2001, 04:07 PM
What if no weapons were allowed, Fuck you! mr predator and jason, Ha! big pussys! Alien would sit back and let his six fingered pet play with both of them while he fucks off to a blood party. Perfect! Killing! machine!

You see.. There's a problem to your logic here. :D If it's an "All Out Fight." In an "All Out Fight" you can do pretty much anything you want...

Plus, what you're saying is basically like telling a witch, vampire, and werewolf that there are no spells aloud and this fight start in the daytime... The day after a full moon. :p

Demon Tech
10-28-2001, 06:12 PM
A Predator win. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha hell no if Danny Glover can beat one then they can't be all that tuff.

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 07:37 PM
:D Demon Tech, Danny was just damn lucky!:D

Vamp
10-28-2001, 07:44 PM
Okay... Okay... So I'm taking back my vote for the Predator, and would like my official vote to be....

DANNY GLOVER

Just admit it... You know he would win. :p

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 07:51 PM
Vamp you Wimp! i thought you were on my side? :D :D :D

Vamp
10-28-2001, 09:57 PM
HellbillyDeluxe, oh I was.. But we've only seen a little of DANNY GLOVER'S power!

He could take on the whole world at once.. Danny Glover is one bad mofo.

BFMF_97
10-28-2001, 10:38 PM
The Predator is the best choice to pick. He would be messing the others up with his shoulder laser thing pointing behind him, and cutting 'em to pieces with his wrist blades. Also, lets not forget about the wicked spear, saw-blade type disk, and the net thing. There are probably other things I have forgotten about but even wih these that I have listed the fight would be over in a little while with him taking home a few skulls.

If the Predator was to begin to lose I'm sure he would still have the last laugh by taking out everyone with his wrist bomb thing.

Anyway, My vote went for the Predator.

Hellbilly
10-28-2001, 10:44 PM
i couldnt have said it any better, BFMF! thanks :)

BFMF_97
10-28-2001, 10:49 PM
Heh, no problem. Now, if only Predator 3 would come out sometime in the near future I would be a very happy man.

Demon Tech
10-29-2001, 02:36 AM
I can't wait for part 3 either. I hear in this on Rain Man and Sling Blade jump the predator and take off in his ship heading towards K-Mart.

Chucky P
10-29-2001, 05:05 AM
I only voted for Hyde since there is no CHUCKY! :confused:

Hey don't Fu@k with the CHUCK! :mad:

MISFITZ
10-30-2001, 06:33 PM
I voted for Predator.

How does anyone know if a witch's spell works on something NOT OF THIS WORLD. Her spells are based on "EARTHLY" seasons and ingredients and used on "EARTHLINGS" following "EARTHLY RELIGIONS". The spells may not work on a species from outer space.

The witch is my hard-core runner up though. I like Vampires, but as mentioned, too many WEAKNESS.

skinnypuppy6
10-31-2001, 01:08 AM
well a witch could transform herself into Arnold or danny glover or miss weaver and take care of the predator or alien

Hellbilly
10-31-2001, 05:22 AM
lol, skinnypuppy, you dont give up, dont cha? :)

Vamp
10-31-2001, 06:06 AM
"well a witch could transform herself into Arnold or danny glover or miss weaver and take care of the predator or alien"

Do you really think just taking the shape of Danny Glover would really give the witch the ultra Glver power?!?!?!?!?!

keith70
10-31-2001, 06:57 AM
I'd be more scared of Freddy or Pinhead. I have to sleep and Freddy would kick my ass. I've had nightmares before and I'm no dream warrior. And Pinhead would take you to eternal torture!:eek: Out of the ones on the list, I'd be afraid the Predator would kick my ass. He can blend in with his surroundings. As for witches Skinnypuppy, why can't you just shoot a witch in the head? Or stab them like in Suspiria. Woops! Spoiler!;)