PDA

View Full Version : Natural Born Killers

TobalRox
01-04-2001, 05:22 AM
What's this I see about Natural Born Killers: Theatrical Cut coming out to DVD? They want to make Blockbuster happy or something? What will it have in terms of extras or anyhting? I just find it really odd that the original director's cut DVD has been out for so long and they are only releasing the DVD for the theatrical cut just now.

------------------
"It's a spadoinkle day" -Cannibal: The Musical

AIM: TobalRox

AceRimRat
01-04-2001, 09:20 PM
Isn't this part of the Oliver Stone box set - maybe it's a rights thing? Cause Warner's doing most of the set, but was it Pioneer did the current disc?

Zombie Keeper
01-06-2001, 07:12 AM
Great news!

------------------
Zombie Keeper
Zombie Keepers Crypt (http://www.geocities.com/zombie_keeper/)
Horror Movie Reviews

TobalRox
01-11-2001, 07:55 PM
That would make sense, thank you very much. I may have to pick that up since there are a lot of good movies on there. Are there DVDs available already for the movies in the box set, or are they all new DVDs?

------------------
"It's a spadoinkle day" -Cannibal: The Musical

AIM: TobalRox

AceRimRat
01-11-2001, 10:31 PM
From what I understand, most of the movies are new SE versions, and most available separately - the exception being Any Given Sunday - with two versions of the box set, the 6- and 10-disc. I forget what's in what sets, but I think the 6-disc is mostly Warner and the 10-disc has other studios' films.

You could probably check DVD File, DVD Review or Digital Bits, etc., for more info.