PDA

View Full Version : Who Puts The SSWWWIIINNNNGGG! In Horror?

ctyankee
11-07-2001, 12:23 AM
In the General area I asked for suggestions for woman in horror flick that generate major wood. This is the result of that poll. The poll needed to be divided in half due to a limitation of 20 choices per poll and the number of suggestions received. The girls were split aphabetically by first name so to ensure fairness. However, with the top five choices from each poll will advance to a final poll (so the cream will still rise to the top .. ahem).

Before I forget, my apologies to Mark the "Love Machine" for his similar poll in early
September. I am new to this forum and since the forum defaults to active posts from the
last 10 days - never saw the poll until this point. Hope Mark will agree that more
debate about the woman we love can't be a terrible thing.

So who puts the SSWWWIIINNNGGG in Horror?

rhett
11-07-2001, 01:57 AM
This one is definitely a toughie, with Asia and Ms. Connelly in the same poll, but I've always had a weird thing for Jamie Lee Curtis, so she get's the thumbs up from me. :)

Jason25
11-07-2001, 02:03 AM
mmm Asia

Mark Relford
11-07-2001, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by ctyankee
Before I forget, my apologies to Mark the "Love Machine" for his similar poll in early September. I am new to this forum and since the forum defaults to active posts from the last 10 days - never saw the poll until this point. Hope Mark will agree that more debate about the woman we love can't be a terrible thing.

No need for apologies, ctyankee. More of this kind of poll is a good thing. Excellent choices! The babes on SSWWWIIINNNNGGG parts 1&2 are boner material.:D

I voted for Fairuza Balk (Poll 1) (I really dig this actress!) and Linnea Quigley. (Poll 2)

thrashard76
11-07-2001, 03:00 PM
I picked her because I liked her in other movies other than just Scream. I suggested Charlize Theron but the choices here were hard. I would have also suggested Jennifer Jason Leigh from Hitcher, Existenz and Single White Female. Man she's hot!:cool:

Hellbilly
11-07-2001, 06:05 PM
I hate to choose. Especially on such Swinger polls :D. Ok, my vote went to Asia cuz she got that perfect mix of sex and weirdness...