PDA

View Full Version : To refund or not to refund.

Demon Tech
11-08-2001, 07:57 PM
I bought a Demons 2 Coll ED tape new. Watched it and then sold it after I got it on DVD. The buyer wants a refund saying it is not "like new" and that it is a very poor copy. Even though it is in the very same condition I bought it in. Mint. So should I refund or let Half.com take care of it?

moogong
11-09-2001, 12:12 AM
if it was in "like new" condition then dont refund it....

Peter Vincent
11-09-2001, 03:00 PM
Don't Refund Demon Tech! Maybe they just got a DVD player & are lookin' to make the $$$ back from their VHS purchase!

MISFITZ
11-09-2001, 06:06 PM
If you got a "NEW" tape, meaning it was still in its original shrink wrap and NEVER watched, and then played it one time, and turned around and sold it, it is and should still be considered, "LIKE NEW".

If you bought it with the box being faded/wrinkled/ or slightly torn, then it should have never been considered, NEW.

If it was "NEW" and they are bitchin' that's too bad. Buyer had a chance to e-mail questions, knows everything on HALF.com is used, and if anything can probably still turn around and sell it.

I wouldn't refund.

Demon Tech
11-09-2001, 08:42 PM
Well I have sold 8 items so far and I only have 1 rating and that is from the complainer. She rated me a 1/5 and on the text part she said It was a great tape, smooth transaction A++++++

MISFITZ
11-09-2001, 08:54 PM
What a bitch!

That sucks! Man, I look at ratings too! But if I read that, I'd be like...???