PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Soda.

Demon Tech
11-08-2001, 10:42 PM
What is your favorite soda?

Andrew
11-08-2001, 11:48 PM
Mountain Dew kicks ass. No doubt about it.

moogong
11-08-2001, 11:52 PM
has anybody tried Moutain Dew Code Blue yet????

Peter Vincent
11-08-2001, 11:53 PM
Pepsi man here! RC at a close 2nd.

thrashard76
11-09-2001, 12:11 AM
Melow Yellow, better taste than The Dew.
Pepsi is better than Coke.
Dr. Pepper is better than Mr Pibb.
:cool:

maybrick
11-09-2001, 05:15 AM
I always assumed Mr. Pibb is the southern version of Dr. Pepper, or was that a joke? Tastes the same, but I don't remember ever seeing Pepper in stores in Florida, only Pibb.

What about Jolt? Or Moxie? There's a world 'o tasty bevs out there! :D

jas1081
11-09-2001, 05:25 AM
I live near Atlanta, the Coke capital of the world, so i got to love it

thrashard76
11-09-2001, 05:32 AM
I haven't heard of Moxie or Faygo....? What do they taste similar to?

slinker
11-09-2001, 10:32 AM
Horror Polls??.... but id have to go for Mountain Dew anyday, you know something...i cant get the Dew here in the UK, it hasnt been on the shelves or available for at least 3 years now...it SUCKS big time and the funny thing is i dont even know why not??
i have to go to the states or get someone to import it for me!!
:mad:

MISFITZ
11-09-2001, 07:08 PM
I like DR.PEPPER

mutleyhyde
11-09-2001, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by maybrick
I always assumed Mr. Pibb is the southern version of Dr. Pepper, or was that a joke? Tastes the same, but I don't remember ever seeing Pepper in stores in Florida, only Pibb.

Be still thy blasphemous tongue Maybrick ;) ! Dr. Pepper is a Texas thing. "Mr. Pibb is the southern equivelent", PHAH! "Tastes the same"?? Double PHAH! (Okay, it's close, but Pibb does have an underlying cola taste that is not to be found in the far superior Dr. Pepper.)

From their website... "We also own the oldest major soft drink brand in the U.S., Dr Pepper, created in Waco, Texas in 1885."

Read on and edumacate thyseff breathren...
http://www.dpsu.com/

mutleyhyde
11-09-2001, 09:04 PM
And, as there is no "other" choice, let alone a "Dr. Pepper" choice, I have not voted. Shame on you DT, you and your un-PC ways. I'm goin' back to my 40 oz. of Dr. Pepper... you can't keep me down! ;)

moogong
11-09-2001, 09:06 PM
oh you crazy guys...dont argue about soda..they are all good.
the phosphoric acid in them will burn your inside equally....except for Root Beer. The Nector of the Gods =)

mutleyhyde
11-09-2001, 09:21 PM
Yeah Moo, Root Beer does rock, but who's arguing? Oh, I guess my above posts could be seen as antagonistic by some, but I thought the ;) ;) ;) ;) s would have pointed out the fact that I was just yakkin'. Well, for the record, I was just yakkin'. But that still doesn't change the fact that Dr. Pepper is a Texas creation... and that it's the best soda on the planet. :D

(Actually, lately I've been drinking this stuff from Whole Foods Market, our natural foods chain down here. The sodas are made with pure cane sugar, not corn syrup, and have no artificial crap. Pretty good stuff.)

moogong
11-09-2001, 09:31 PM
mutleyhyde

...oh i know you were playing...its all good. Yeah...Dr. Pepper is a texas creation....but dont brag just yet cause so is Z.Z. Topp.
And we all know they are a plague on this earth:) :) :) :) :)

Demon Tech
11-09-2001, 09:36 PM
Can't we all just get along. Yes pop does eat your insides just ask me and my doctor. I go through a 24 pack a day and it has damaged my digestive tract and stomach. As far as all natural you better watch it. Because these things are natural. Tar, anthrax, snot, spit, ect......

maybrick
11-09-2001, 09:37 PM
I knew you were just kiddin' Mutley. :) All I meant by Mr Pibb being the southern version of Dr Pepper is that I've only seen Mr Pibb on sale below the mason dixon line. Here in New Hampshire its unheard of. I've only had it once and it tasted like Dr Pepper to me. That, combined with the packaging led me to believe that it was just Dr Pepper under another nom de plume. Just innocent naivete on my behalf.

moogong
11-09-2001, 09:41 PM
"As far as all natural you better watch it. Because these things are natural. Tar, anthrax, snot, spit, ect......"

and they can all be found in soda:D :D :D

MISFITZ
11-09-2001, 09:59 PM
Man, I was gonna post something EXACTLY what you posted mutleyhyde! When I saw that Pibb the choice of the south thing!! :D I'm glad I didn't!! LOL!! I deleted it and just posted what you see. ;)

"I'm goin' back to my 40 oz. of Dr. Pepper"

LMFAO!!!!
(really)

mutleyhyde
11-09-2001, 10:55 PM
Actually DT, the reason I started drinkin the Whole Foods brand was because it's made with pure cane sugar, not because of the natural thing. Cane sugar just tastes a hell of a lot better than corn sugar. From what I hear, if you go to Waco, you can get Dr. Pepper made with cane sugar. And I know from first hand experience that if you go south of the border, you get the best Coca Cola on the planet, because it's made with cane sugar too.

Cane sugar... yummmmmm. :)

EVIL-SINNER
11-14-2001, 04:16 AM
pepsi man pepsi :D :D

thrashard76
11-14-2001, 04:37 AM
I tried pepsi twist today...yukkk! Lemon in pepsi....please.

skinnypuppy6
11-14-2001, 04:39 AM
WHAT!!!! No Red Rock Ginger Ale???