PDA

View Full Version : October Contest #2: The Undead

rhett
10-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Dave just reviewed the new Return of the Living Dead disc today, so we figured what better than to give it away in our next contest. All you've got to do is tell us what your favorite undead film is. Which zombie gets under your skin most? Bub? Flyboy? Tarman? Everyone has their favorite zombie movie, or at least a movie where the dead just won't stay that way. We've got the goods, so tell us your favorite and win some great DVDs from MGM.

http://images.dvdempire.com/gen/movies/1334391.jpg (http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=99365979206128&item_id=1334391&searchID=244745) http://images.dvdempire.com/gen/movies/1334388.jpg (http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=99365979206128&item_id=1334388&searchID=264034) http://deepdiscount-content.vcommerce.com/products/592/21684592/main-205.jpg

Here's what's up for grabs:

1st Place: THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD: CE, FROM BEYOND and SCARECROWS on DVD
2nd Place: RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD: CE and FROM BEYOND on DVD
4 Runners up: Either THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD: CE, FROM BEYOND or SCARECROWS on DVD

The contest will run until Sunday, October 14th, at which point the winners will be randomly drawn.

That's six possible prizes, even more than last contest, so post now and tell us your favorite undead movie!

rxfiend
10-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Dawn of the Dead! (original of course) Zombi 2 comes in at a close second.

BroodingHope
10-09-2007, 07:07 AM
My favorite zombie flick would have to be Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror. I love the score, I love the look of the zombies, the deaths are great, and Peter Bark is my idol! :lol:

onebyone
10-09-2007, 07:11 AM
Dawn of the Dead, and it's not even close. It's gory, funny, smart, silly, serious.. the complete horror package. No other horror director save Romero could pull all of those elements together into a thematic whole.

On another note, it is the only zombie movie where Roger is, and that alone would get me to vote for it. I love that guy.

gyhorrorfan07
10-09-2007, 07:23 AM
I gotta go with Return of the Living Dead. Ever since my cousin introduced me to this movie on VHS, I instantly fell in love with it. It's a classic with great bits of comedy mixed with good gore, cool looking zombies and Tarman, of course (that's my homie). I recently read the review for the Collector's Edition and even though the release is a bit disappointing, I'll still pick it up.

bwana the clown
10-09-2007, 07:42 AM
The Beyond

I loved this movie growing up as a kid, but when I finally got to see it in its full glory, uncut and with a totally kick-ass remastered soundtrack (thank you, Grindhouse Releasing/Anchor Bay), it bumped Dawn Of The Dead out of the number 1 zombie film spot for me.

It's wildly imaginative, atmospheric, gory as hell, great score, it's got a blind chick with creepy eyes, crappy face-eating spiders, that crunchy noise everytime a zombie gets shot, a 'do not entry' sign, a dog that would kick the ass of that dog in Suspiria, David Warbeck, and the ending - oh, that ending!!

To summarise: Hooray for The Beyond!!! :banana:

fattyjoe37
10-09-2007, 07:57 AM
Return of the Living Dead. A fun classic that manages to be scary and funny at the same time. This is one of the only movies that I've been able to watch multiple times in one day.

bigdaddyhorse
10-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Dawn of the Dead, it just doesn't get better. An absolute masterpiece with a bit of everything making for a great ride.

Xtro_13
10-09-2007, 08:17 AM
The orginal Dawn of the Dead, of course. When it comes to zombies, Romero is the master

thrashard76
10-09-2007, 08:36 AM
DAY
OF THE
DEAD

...for the guts, for the gore and for the fun! There are lots of great moments in this movie both action and script wise. The zombies look grotesquely realistic and the circumstances for the survivors are utterly hopeless.

shithead
10-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Dawn Of The Dead, cliche choice......maybe, but i just don't give a shite, not just the greatest undead film ever made, the greatest Horror film ever made.

chinoev
10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Dellamorte Dellamore. This movie has just the right mixture of beauty, violence, and surrealism.

rayscaballero
10-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Hmmm... a very tough decision. I really love Romero and Fulci, but I will go with Let Sleeping Corpses Lie. The red eyes of the undead and creepy soundtrack really make it different.

eric_angelus
10-09-2007, 12:03 PM
For me, it's Night of the Living Dead (1968). Like Halloween, which I talked about in the last contest...there are just so many movies that would not even exist without it.

old-boo-radley
10-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Original Dawn of the Dead, and it's not even close.

maybrick
10-09-2007, 01:03 PM
City of the Living Dead. Great movie. :)

Luna
10-09-2007, 01:15 PM
I'll go with Dawn of the Dead here.

geeare
10-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Dawn of the Dead with Shaun of the Dead close behind.

LivingDeadMafia
10-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Dawn of the Dead, with Night of the Living Dead right behind

RyanPC
10-09-2007, 03:07 PM
The original Dawn of the Dead. I first saw the film when I was 11 and it blew me away. I think the acting, the story, the action and the effects are all stellar.

As for my favorite zombie, I'd have to say Flyboy.

Workshed
10-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Like thrashard said, Day of the Dead gets my vote.

The hysteria, the paranoia, the gore, the hopelessness, the mad scientist; it's all here for me. I could watch this one over and over. When Sarah gives that theatrical turn in her dream as the arms reach out for her--shudder.

The zombies look fantastic.

legz
10-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Return of the Living Dead for me. I saw this when it first came out in the eighties at the theatre and loved the horror and comedy in it. Plus zombies that can speak. It is my favorite zombie movie of all time thus far.

satans-sadists
10-09-2007, 05:06 PM
DAWN OF THE DEAD (1978). A timeless classic that will never die. I lost count years ago just how many times I've seen Dawn. Still my personal favorite of all George Romero films.

zompirejoe
10-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Dawn of the Dead (1978), it's just a great film and my first ever ( and still favorite) zombie movie.

spawningblue
10-09-2007, 05:31 PM
This is hard! So many to choose from... the great make up of Zombi 2, the excellent setting and commentary of Dawn of the Dead, the humour and intelligence of the zombies in Return of the Living Dead, the atmosphere of Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, the special effects and make up of Day of the Dead, or just the fact that it started it all with Night of the Living Dead. There are many others that stand out as well, but i am goign to have to go with (and this could change tomorrow)...

Return of the Living Dead! This movie is just so much fun. I love the look and the way the zombies act. Especially the awesomeness that is the tar Zombie. Another stand out is the scene where the zombies call in more police to eat them, as well as the SPOILER!! bleak ending that just came out of nowhere. !!END OF SPOILER As great as Dawn of the Dead is, and I do love it, I really hate the look of the zombies. I know he was a pioneer, but still. Return today, maybe Dawn tomorrow.

Katatonia
10-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Return of the Living Dead, it's so damned nutty.

ekent
10-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Film: Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Zombie: Riverman zombie from ROTLD 3

Ash J. Williams
10-09-2007, 07:41 PM
It changes often... sometimes it's my least favorite, but right now Day of the Dead is the most appealing zombie film.

eiker_ir
10-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Dawn of the Dead, absolute classic.

boycrieswolf
10-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Have to go with Return Of The Living Dead here, with all due respect to Romero, Fulci, etc. This for me is just one of the funnest movies of all time!

BrianR1982
10-09-2007, 08:36 PM
My favorite is probably Return of the Living Dead. Thom Mathews and James Karen are great (which is probably why I also like part 2).

Mortis
10-09-2007, 08:45 PM
The original Dawn of the Dead. Flyboy always pissed me off, especially as a zombie.

indiephantom
10-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Dawn of the Dead-the theatrical cut of Romero's masterpiece. While I enjoy all of his "dead" series, this is the one that inspired me and my friends to create a role-playing game based on it (using our own high school instead of a shopping mall). We took some of the rules from the old "Gangbusters" set we had tired of and it was a fantastic time. This was the early 90s and we sought out all the Zombie films we could. Everything was on VHS and it was during that time before they became "hot" again. We were the only ones who seemed to give a shit about horror back then.

philxus
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Dawn of the Dead(1978):evil:

MrKateB
10-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I'd have to still go with the original Night of the Living Dead...Even though I've seen it so many times, it still has the ability to creep me out if watched under the right circumstances, and there aren't many movies that I can say that about.

A close second would have to be "Dead People" or "Messiah of Evil", which to me, was almost creepier because of the fact that it's in color, and when I saw it as a child, that just made it all the more real to me..The town it was filmed in, and many of the buildings looked like the buildings in my town...

aoiookami
10-09-2007, 11:10 PM
I'll have to go with BioZombie, if only because its cheese factor and replay value. Any movie where you turn into a zombie by drinking a soda wins in my book.

Fistfuck
10-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Dead & Buried.

Darga
10-09-2007, 11:33 PM
The original Dawn of the Dead.

othervoice1
10-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Personally for me would be return of the living dead because it makes me laugh so hard- send more cops.....

Rocker416
10-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Dawn of the Dead(original) for me.

dwatts
10-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Got to be Fulci's Zombi 2 for me. It has the gore, the wonderful climatic scenes, and a score to die for. Dawn of the Dead is good, but it's just not the complete package for me (for instance, the score is forgettable). Zombi 2 is just perfect- bad dubbing and all.

_pi_
10-10-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm just gonna go on a limb here and say 28 Days Later. I think that film is just terrific in every single way. It looks AMAZING. It sounds AMAZING. It has Cillian Murphy in it, who is AMAZING.

I also love Dawn, but 28 Days is more lovely.

Ptflea2
10-10-2007, 01:00 AM
I think I'm going to have to pick Fulci's Zombi 2. Good god was that movie entertaining. Throat rips, eye pokes, zombies attacking sharks!!!! Are you serious? The movie moves at a nice pace(Dawn of the Dead seems to slow down a bit in the middle) and the blood is free flowing. Hell, it even has a catchy poster line: "WE ARE GOING TO EAT YOU." Love it.

DopeChamberX
10-10-2007, 01:11 AM
My choice: Night of the Living Dead

Have to give a guilty pleasure shout out to My Boyfriend's Back though. :p

wago70
10-10-2007, 01:13 AM
CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS. Before DVD, before LD...hell, before we got a VCR there was late night TV. Sometime late Saturday night in 1980, I sat curled up on the couch ready for some chills. I got them as soon as the green title flashed on the screen. The film just had the right mood. Sure the middle half is talky...and I actually dozed off for a while until the dead started to raise hell for the doomed characters. Although NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD was the more famous film, CHILDREN featured the first sequence I ever saw in movies of the dead rising out of their graves. The sequence has rarely been matched. The crazed score adds to the madness.

DrHerbertWest
10-10-2007, 03:56 AM
The Beyond. Awesome, awesome film.

MorallySound
10-10-2007, 04:23 AM
Dawn of the Dead (1978). This is the pivotal film that got me hooked on horror movies. When I first saw this when I was in Grade 5, after renting it from the local library, I was blown away. I had seen Night of the Living Dead probably only a couple of weeks prior, and that was the first horror movie that I actually sat through and was scared shitless, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the TV screen. And I finally didn't pussy out and cover my eyes or turn the tape off. And then I found a copy of Dawn of the Dead at the library, after hearing about it through - damn, I can't even remember where... And it was a life-changing experience. How could one movie have gore, scares, humour, action, and social commentary all in one place? Well, it did, and I rented it pretty much every weekend after that initial viewing. I was permanently addicted to the horror genre. And I've been getting my hands on every horror movie I could find since then fateful day, and I haven't looked back since. I love you DOTD!

WhatTHEhell19
10-10-2007, 04:36 AM
I'm going to have to say Day of the Dead is my favorite zombie film. I love everything about this movie. The gore, the characters (especially Bub), and the bleak but somehow entertaining tone of the film.The funny thing is the first time I watched this movie I hated it. But then I gave it another chance and I ended up loving it on the 2nd try. This is truly an underrated film.

Runners up are Dawn of the dead (the original), Return of the Living Dead, and Re-animator

Erick H.
10-10-2007, 06:13 AM
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD is the touchstone film of the genre,but I'd like to throw a bone to SHOCK WAVES.In some ways,this low budgeter predates ZOMBIE with it's tropical island setting.The kicker is that these undead monsters are Nazi's,and they can THINK.These living dead stormtroopers can strike on land and underwater,and their scarred faces,fair hair and goggled eyes give them a different feel than your average run of the graveyard zombie.Horror icons Peter Cushing and John Carradine are on hand to provide mood,and a young Brooke Adams is also on board to model a yellow bikini and run for her life.A creepy,well directed little flick that's great for late night viewing.

allmessedup
10-10-2007, 06:24 AM
The original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD...also my favorite horror film period. When I was a kid I read a Stephen King book where he talked about it. I started having nightmares about NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD before I even saw it. When I was 12 I finally was able to see it, thinking that if I watched it I might quit having bad dreams about it. It didn't work.

I love DAWN and have come to appreciate DAY over the years. And I love all the various movies influenced by Romero. But for me, NIGHT is still the best. A lot of the other films have lost some of their power to scare through the years due to me seeing them so many times, but with NIGHT that hasn't ever happened.

adric
10-10-2007, 06:47 AM
Before King Kong(sorta), before The Lord of the Rings(sorta), there was Braindead, it is just beyond awesome on so many levels especially with the kungfu priest/priest zombie, the best. Then the runner up is Dellamorte Dellamore.

Noto
10-10-2007, 07:01 AM
You ready for this?

Idle Hands

There has been a great many of horror parodies, but very few that were successful. Idle Hands is damn near perfect. It's overwrought with silliness that borrows liberally from Evil Dead II, but also from An American Werewolf in London. The "Undead" aspect comes from the leads buddies that return to life and spend most of their post-mortum experience playing video games, getting high and trying to get laid. And really, why should their death prevent the slackers from pursuing anything that wasn't their normal scope of interest.

Egg_Shen
10-10-2007, 07:31 AM
I'll say Dawn of the Dead, though Night comes awful close.

Gore Lunatic
10-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Night Of The Living Dead (1968). Followed very closely by Zombie and Dawn Of The Dead (1978). I watch NOTLD atleast three times a year. Heck, I even enjoy watching the colorized version.

Nightbreed
10-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Dawn of the Dead (78) would have to be my favorite zombie flick, with Dead Alive right behind since I can watch that movie over and over, the Zombie that always sticks out in my mind, is the Tamborine zombie from DOTD, I hated that thing.

baggio
10-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Day of the Dead would be my choice(tough choice) I really love this film. there are a lot of key elements that put this movie high on my zombie list. Gore (one of Savini's greatest achievements), action, terror, and just a smidgen of humor. The whole underground bunker idea is just cool. No matter how many times I see it, but the part when the zombie make their way into the bunker, is the ultimate Oh No! , This is gonna end badly moment. A great moment is when the zombie trips off the elevator right before it hits the ground floor.

Mok
10-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I have to go with the epic original Dawn of the Dead. As much as I love Night of the Living Dead, I was more affected by Dawn. I remember the first time watching it, I had just quit smoking. My nerves were a little shot and I was actually experiencing panic attacks brought on by the shock to my system because I quit cold-turkey.

I remember sitting there excited, knowing there was going to be zombies at some point. However I find that Romero really teases you with this because for the first little bit you don't get to see those lovable "ghouls". I even got distracted by the police raid scene which almost made me forget that this film was about zombies. Next thing I know doors are breaking down and there's that sudden, brief shot of the blue-skinned "dead" man squirming around on the kitchen floor. His hand looked mashed and he had a real urgency and horror plastered on his face. The whole thing just looked totally surreal. This caught me completely off guard and I remember sneaking my hand up to my neck to check my pulse - I was afraid I might pass out to be perfectly honest. I didn't expect to be affected on such a cerebral level, but I totally was. For that moment any ways. Yeah, I know I'm a wuss, but I blame the cigarettes or lack there of.

Once I settled into the film, I took in one of the most epic adventures I had ever experienced in watching a movie, a horror movie for that matter. Little did I realize that this "Zombie Flick" would actually go above and beyond in the ways that it did. It swayed from moments of brutal gore to light-heartedness (which I found allowed me to become desensitized to the amount of killing and violence that was going on. I like when a movie is effective enough that can change my perspective and push my comfort level). There were great characters, great quotes and a nice, welcomed commentary on how society had paralleled the mindlessness of the zombies. By the end of it, I was ashamed I had waited so long to check it out.

So there's my dark little secret about watching Dawn for the first time. It seems silly now when I watch it. It's comic-book action and pink blood make it hard for me to believe that it really got to me the way it did. However the film is got so many merits, that it keeps me coming back time and time again. You really couldn't ask for more with this one now could you?

uradouche
10-10-2007, 06:34 PM
OHMYGAWD - Dawn of the Dead (the original, although the remake was pretty great)
My favorite movie of all time. 2nd is the Breakfast Club

ZoSo
10-10-2007, 06:50 PM
For me it's a tie between Romero's "Dawn of the Dead" and "Burial Ground." "Dawn" is the epitome of all around awesomeness, and "Burial" takes the cake for cheese....

Jaffe
10-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Lucio Fulci's Zombie

Horrorphilly
10-10-2007, 11:00 PM
ZOMBIE! For the gore and zombies.I love zombies so how could I say what one gets under my skin??? But if there was one it would have to none.Sorry

ReelFear
10-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Fulci's Zombie and Dawn of the Dead (original) are the tops!

but when the time is right, really late at night, my guilty favorite is...

BURIAL GROUND aka Zombie 3 aka The Nights of Terror.

these just something creepy and nightmarish about this one.

Johnny Macabre
10-11-2007, 12:45 AM
So much great movies to choose from. I would have to pick The Beyond because it is one of the creepiest movie I saw!!! It's better with each subsequent viewings!!

MBaronas
10-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Maestro Lucio Fulci's "City of the Living Dead" is by far my favorite horror film - never mind zombie film - of all time.

Running zombies? They're no match for zombies that can appear out of thin air for no rhyme or reason...what's more frightning than that???

Ecstatica
10-11-2007, 05:29 AM
Dawn of the dead. This movie is perfect in every way. I've seen it so many time and never got tired of it. It's in my top5 best movie ever.

CasEjonz
10-11-2007, 02:34 PM
For me it is Dawn of the Dead For a number of reasons. Before getting to see this movie, I remember other kids in school talking about it and some of the scenes, and seeing still shots of these scenes in Fangoria magazine, it just built up a fervor to see this masterpiece in grue!! I remember being frightened by the "bald zombie" that appears at the small airport as they refueled. His image on the magazine would drive me crazy.
It got worse when I saw the movie, and I ended up having nightmares about a zombie attack, and the part that got me, was the people were in a "no-win" situation!! There really was nothing they could do but continue to try to outrun these things, but the world was no longer theirs. Humans were no longer the dominant species and it certainly became a more violent world to live in. (Not that it is not a pretty violent place now, but as a kid, these were thoughts that invaded my psyche) I realized the epidemic portion of the movie and unlike a movie that had one or two monsters this had thousands upon thousands!!!
Years later, as I rewatched DotD, I picked up on its metaphors of blind consumerism of the Carter era, and appreciated the film maker even more.
The movie will always have a special part in my heart, and one of my dearest items is my Ultimate DotD that I had signed by Ken Foree, Scott Reiniger, Gaylen Ross, and especially Clayton Hill(Escalator zombie) and his wife Sharon Ceccatti(Nurse zombie) who were such warm and engaging people. I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with them and getting great stories about this landmark film.
P.S. One day Emge, I will track you down and make you sign this thing!!!!!!

Livingdead102
10-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Return of the Living Dead, no question. Back in high school, declaring something was made by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers usually meant someone was about to get smashed with it... good times...

xdiggler
10-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I would have to say that my favorite is also Return Of The Living Dead, because it really is perfect and well paced throughout. Great humor and the right amount of gore.

As far as a favorite zombie, it's gotta be that gruesome looking thing on Fulci's Zombie one-sheet. With that pic below it, I truly believe the catch phrase..."we are going to eat you!"

Suicide
10-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Mine is Return of the Living Dead also. It's my favorite movie of all-time so it has to be my favorite zombie movie as well. I've had a tape of it since I was a kid that I must've watched 50 times growing up. I could go on for quite a while about what I like about it, but I'll just save some time and say it's just an incredibly entertaining movie that holds up after countless viewings. For me at least.

Gnaghi
10-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Return of the Living Dead. Great soundtrack, acting... everything.

Tina12312
10-13-2007, 04:22 PM
This is a hard one for me because zombie movies are my favorites. I think I have to pick Night of the Living Dead because it scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it, it was so real. It still creeps me out. And Bub is my favorite zombie, just love that guy so much. Thanks for the chance to win a great movie!

cinaphile
10-13-2007, 08:43 PM
There's something about Day of the Dead that has stuck with me since I was a kid. Maybe it's the idea of being trapped underground and knowing that the few people you are with, are probably the only people you'll ever see again. Although the scary military aspect is particularly profound and unfortunately relevant in our world today. The helplessness and despair is overwhelming particularly for Sarah who finds herself facing the prospects of violence and rape being the only woman left in the compound. Then there's Bub who for all intensive purposes represents that which is human inside all people no matter how horrible their actions are. Favorite quote...

Dr. Logan: Your ignorance is exceeded only by your charm, Captain. How can we expect them to behave if we act barbarically ourselves?

Pretty much sums up the whole point of why war and violence doesn't usually solve any problems. :confused:

Shock Waves
10-13-2007, 09:14 PM
The Beyond is my favorite right now. I really thought the scenes in the basement were great. (even though basements are few and far between in Louisiana).

RobertMatthews
10-14-2007, 09:50 PM
My favourite Zombi Movie surely is Day of the Dead. I like the apokalyptic story with the nihilistic ending plus the imminent atmosphere and the mind havong Zombie are the extras pushing the movie onto the top!

rhett
10-15-2007, 02:00 AM
Even more submissions than last time, thanks for all the interest guys and gals! Without further ado, here are the randomly generated winners:

1st Place: Mortis
2nd Place: satans-sadists
Runners up: BroodingHope, bigdaddyhorse, aoiookami, RyanPC

Winners, send me an email with your address and they will go off immediately. Runners-up, let me know your preference between the three movies.

Congrats to all, and get ready for our biggest contest yet tomorrow.

RyanPC
10-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Wow, this is a nice surprise! Thanks rhett! :D

And congrats to all the other winners!

Rocker416
10-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Congrats to all the winners!

thrashard76
10-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Congrats ya'll.

WhatTHEhell19
10-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Congrats everyone! :D

satans-sadists
10-15-2007, 06:25 AM
I've never won anything before...this is awesome! :D Congratulations to all the other winners. Thanks rhett!

onebyone
10-15-2007, 06:35 AM
Congrats to Mortis, satans-sadists, BroodingHope, bigdaddyhorse, aoiookami, and of course RyanPC. :D

Hellbilly
10-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Congrats! :banana:

Luna
10-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Congrats, guys! :banana:

bigdaddyhorse
10-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Thanks everyone.
Congrats to all the other winners.

Workshed
10-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Yay! Congrats to the winners!

_pi_
10-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Congrats to all :D

BroodingHope
10-15-2007, 05:16 PM
This feels amazing, I've never won ANYTHING before. Thanks to all at this amazing site!

Mok
10-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Congrats dudes! This was a fun thread to read through :)

baggio
10-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Congrats to the winners!

Mortis
10-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Awesome! I didn't think I'd get picked, but thanks!

MorallySound
10-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Congrats to the winners!

spawningblue
10-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Congrats guys. And I agree, these contests have just been fun to read through. Lots of great movies always listed, and some that I need to check out.

Erick H.
10-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Congrats !

MrKateB
10-18-2007, 08:16 AM
congrats all--have fun with your prizes!! :)