PDA

View Full Version : Creature Feature Week

rhett
10-15-2007, 08:40 AM
What do you do when animals attack? Read about it here this week, that's what. We've got gators, dogs, rats and plenty of other creatures to get under your skin this week. For all seven days of the week there will be a new creature feature review, as well as a new creature contest and poll. Read the reviews, fill out the poll and enter the contest and let the fun keep crawling along for our October Madness month of reviews, contests, polls and bugs. Lots of 'em.

MorallySound
10-15-2007, 03:44 PM
You should review the indie flick "The Item" if you can find it in this short time. Or if not, I'll review it.

Kolpitz
10-15-2007, 04:39 PM
You should review the indie flick "The Item" if you can find it in this short time. Or if not, I'll review it.

I've always dug The Item but everyone else that I've talked to (including those I've lent my DVD to) has hated it.

DrHerbertWest
10-15-2007, 05:26 PM
I've always dug The Item but everyone else that I've talked to (including those I've lent my DVD to) has hated it.

I rented it several years back and the only thing I remember regarding actually watching it was that I was bored. It HAS been years though and my tastes have changed a lot and matured more when it comes to horror and indie horror. Maybe I'll give it another chance if it gets reviewed here... :D

dwatts
10-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I have that DVD. Put me in the HATE catagory.