PDA

View Full Version : Girls Gone Wild: Sexiest Moments Ever 2 - Uncensored! on Blu-ray and HD-DVD

X-human
11-15-2007, 02:51 AM
Well you know a format's made it when Girls Gone Wild considers it worthy:"Just as 'Girls Gone Wild' was one of the first to embrace the DVD format, we are once again on the cutting edge releasing true high definition videos in both the HD DVD and Blu-ray disc formats," Girls Gone Wild CEO Joe Francis said. "We share with our consumers the excitement of these incredible new visually stimulating formats, and are proud to be the first to provide both."

According to the press materials, 'Sexiest Moments Ever 2' promises to "take you to the hottest beaches, bars, and college dorm rooms for all the naughtiness that you’ve come to love from Girls Gone Wild."

Mantra says 'Girls Gone Wild' began shooting all of its content in High Definition two years ago, and has previously broadcast its Pay-Per-View shows in HD by InDemand Networks.

Both the HD DVD and Blu-ray versions of 'Sexiest Moments Ever 2' will include 1080 video transfers, and audio flavors in both Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround.http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Disc_Announcements/Adult/Mantra_Films/Girls_Gone_Wild_Ready_to_Party_on_Blu-ray,_HD_DVD/1169

Get your wallets ready for December 11th, I'm sure they're use to people paying in singles.

rxfiend
11-15-2007, 04:52 AM
GGW in DTS surround? lol

Matt89
11-15-2007, 05:38 AM
Well, this seems like the first BIG step forward in promoting Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. :lol:

~Matt

DrHerbertWest
11-15-2007, 06:16 AM
Finally.

Fistfuck
11-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Isn't that slimebag behind bars yet? I heard he cried like a baby when they put the cuffs on him.

dwatts
11-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Well you know a format's made it when Girls Gone Wild considers it worthy

Or more like, you know the formats have given up. :lol:

KamuiX
12-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Isn't that slimebag behind bars yet? I heard he cried like a baby when they put the cuffs on him.

He called into Howard Stern's show a couple weeks back with his lawyer and they were saying some bullshit about how he's been in jail for 7 months without having been convicted of anything yet. Sounds pretty odd :confused:

And too bad Netflix doesn't carry GGW releases...I'd like to sample those dumb bitches babbling in DTS :lol:

Sam
12-15-2007, 07:47 AM
I do remember GGW offering dvds pretty early in the game. Good to see they're stepping into hi-def, too. Not a big fan but any support helps.

KR~!
12-15-2007, 02:17 PM
audio flavors
What???

othervoice1
12-15-2007, 05:22 PM
I think they meant audio Flava ..... Like the audio means much on these anyways lol

X-human
12-15-2007, 08:01 PM
As far as I known this hasn't even shipped yet but I'm guessing pre-order numbers were satisfactory enough as GGW as announced another release, "Baby Bash" (http://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Mantra_Films/Disc_Announcements/Girls_Gone_Wild:_Baby_Bash_Announced_For_Blu-ray,_HD_DVD/1257) for early 2008.

I think I'll be skipping that one...