PDA

View Full Version : Worst Slasher Film? (A Cut Below The Rest)

Mark Relford
11-16-2001, 01:15 AM
Are you ready for another putrid poll dedicated to the worst in horror?:D
Your Uncle Hack has scraped the bottom of the barrel for some of these vomit inducing delights. (Mental Note: A shovel is needed for next time.)
So, grab those barf bags and vote for the worst slasher!

Hellbilly
11-16-2001, 01:34 AM
Lots of bad ones Mark :D , but i had to vote for "Kevin Costner's" Shadows Run Black.

Jason25
11-16-2001, 01:48 AM
I voted for "Cut" - what a mess

moogong
11-16-2001, 01:50 AM
I voted for Valentine....that was pretty putrid movie...

Jason25
11-16-2001, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by moogong77
I voted for Valentine....that was pretty putrid movie...

I agree with you but it had both Katherine Heigl and Denise Richards in it - yummy!

Cujo108
11-16-2001, 03:03 AM
I actually liked Valentine. It was a nice throwback to the slashers of the 80s. I don't care for Heigl, but Denise Richards and Jessica Cauffiel are extremely fuckalicious!

I voted for the utterly horrible The Forest.

Hellbilly
11-16-2001, 03:05 AM
It's been a while since i've seen Humongous, i think it was a pretty decent slasher. I remember waiting in a video store for 3 hours till it got returned so i could rent it.

Those were the days...:)

BTW, Denise Richards is VERY fuckalicious, to use your expression Cujo :D :D :D

moogong
11-16-2001, 03:06 AM
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers was lame also. It had a low budget, bad acting, bad editing, but lots of T&A. I highly recommend it!!!:p :p

Dark Lord
11-16-2001, 03:16 AM
Great poll!! I have seen all of these films and I can tell you that they are all bad, not one of them have some kind of greatness..BUT Splater University and Bloody Murder are the worst of the bunch...my vote goes for Bloody Murder. so bad, I can't even begin to describe the feeling that I had when I actually paid to rent this film...an execrable mediocrity!and what about the poster....shame on you Ralph Portillo...

rhett
11-16-2001, 09:58 AM
Great poll Mark, but I had to go other this time and vote for "Sorrority House Massacre", absolutely horrible.

moogong
11-16-2001, 08:15 PM
though all these movies pretty much suck....they do have some good T&A!!!

by that I mean, thrills and action:p

AceRimRat
11-16-2001, 10:34 PM
Welcome back, Hack!

I voted for Pieces. About the most godawful thing I've ever seen. So bad it's beyond so-bad-it's-good status into so-bad-it's-really-good status.

Mark Relford
11-17-2001, 05:38 AM
I voted for Bloody Murder. It's the absolute pits. David's review is right on the money. This stinker has no redeeming qualites to speak of. Where's the skin? I want thrills and action!;) Where's the gore? It's practically bone dry. What's the fucking point?
My second pick would be Russo's Santa Claws. (I forgot to include this one on the poll.)

John A Russo
11-21-2001, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Mark Relford
My second pick would be Russo's Santa Claws. (I forgot to include this one on the poll.)

You didn't forget to include that one.
That movie is a classic!

moogong
11-23-2001, 11:04 PM
hmmm...Tis the season to rent Santa Claws....:D :D

Nekromantik
11-28-2001, 04:15 AM
I'd have to say Friday the 13th was the worst. Eck...

Mark Relford
12-06-2001, 03:43 AM
gets the top honor of being the worst slasher film. I was rooting for Bloody Murder to get it.:( Thanks for voting, guys. Expect another putrid poll soon.

moogong77: Stay away from Santa Claws! It'll be a lump of coal in your stocking. The T&A factor doesn't even save this stinker.

onebyone
10-01-2005, 03:23 AM
BUMP for Mountaintop Motel Massacre, my least favorite "slasher" of all time. It is for sure a cut below the rest. The lack of votes for it is just downright disturbing. Unless of course no one saw it. Then it is ok.

Valentine isn't even close to the worst slasher ever. Unless of course you have only seen that and Black Christmas. Then it is ok.

walkingdude
10-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Ah so many of my favorites on that list.Including Mountaintop Motel Mssacre.:mad:
I went with Final Exam.Don't remember much happening on that movie.

Luna
10-01-2005, 04:20 AM
Oh god. I just voted for Mountaintop Motel Massacre too. It took me at least 6 nights of falling asleep to get through that one. Awful! Valentine was a damn masterpiece compared to that stinker. :lol:

fceurich39
10-01-2005, 05:02 AM
i voted for graduation day that one sucked but most of the pther ones i did find entertaining

Anthropophagus
10-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Does Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 count as a slasher-that was a pure waste of time!! I also hated I Still Know What You Did Last Summer...Boring!!

indiephantom
10-01-2005, 05:37 AM
I voted for Other: "Shredder", although I still kind of like the film.

Come on, "Humongous" is great. :fire:

maskull
10-01-2005, 06:01 AM
I voted for Other: "Shredder", although I still kind of like the film.

Come on, "Humongous" is great. :fire:
Shredder was bad but it's no where near the worst one I've ever seen. At least there's some T&A and Lindsay McKeon.....though how the girl at the end isn't dead, I've never been able to figure out.

I voted other, as I just watched this movie called Sleepover Nightmare. :sleepy: It might get some points for a couple of ok cheese moments, but otherwise it was just boring. The killer had nothing going for him, the kills were bland for the most part, and there wasn't even a bit of nudity thrown in to ease the pain...oh..there was a guy ass. And the victims were just total morons.

bwana the clown
10-01-2005, 06:11 AM
Another vote for 'Mountaintop Motel Massacre'.....quite possibly the most boring movie ever made.

nukfut
10-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Graduation Day. Goddammit, that movie sucks.

Katatonia
10-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Other. I've viewed so many DTV Slasher films made in just the past few years, that are so much worse than any of those listed. Just about anything released by Brain Damage is right up there, save for a few films they released which weren't too bad.

Stige
10-01-2005, 11:51 AM
the worst thing about this poll is that I own them all.......................bad taste bad taste

that said
Bloody Murder( bloody crap)

Katatonia
10-01-2005, 12:12 PM
the worst thing about this poll is that I own them all.......................bad taste bad taste

that said
Bloody Murder( bloody crap)

:lol: You're not alone, I too own many of them...and enjoy them!

Bloody Murder was terrible, it's ironic that the sequel was actually much better.

old-boo-radley
10-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Bikini Party Massacre. No doubt about it.

ekent
10-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Wow. Suprising to say but I have only seen Pieces out of this group. I enjoyed Pieces so I have to vote other. That vote would be for....

The Dorm That Dripped Blood

Anthropophagus
10-01-2005, 04:06 PM
How about Slumber Party Massacre II?? UGH!! That was pretty bad.

maskull
10-01-2005, 04:20 PM
I dunno. I think that would fall into the so-bad-its-extremely-funny category. But yeah, it's a pretty terrible movie.

SaviniFan
10-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Other......Return to Horror High.......terrible.

Katatonia
10-01-2005, 07:22 PM

I actually love that movie for some reason, I seriously used to watch it all the time. It actually has quite a loyal following believe it or not.

Oh... and whoever said Bikini Party Massacre (a.k.a. Massacre), that one definitely sucks beyond all belief. Probably within the top 10 worst of all time. I remember a cast member (or Director?!) was posting multiple false reviews (positive of course) on IMDB.com, and was actually threatening those who posted negative reviews. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cujo108
10-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Slumber Party Massacre II rules! Its one of the weirdest films you'll ever see, and that's exactly what I love about it. There's a surreal, nightmarish quality to it that works quite well for me, and the guitar playing driller killer is a hoot and a half. Its the best of the three films IMO. The third one, on the other hand, is quite shitty.

As for my previous vote on this poll, I saw The Forest again recently. It had been so long that it was like seeing it for the first time, but one thing's for sure. It still sucked ass. I'm not sure I'd still call it the worst slasher film. I'll have to contemplate it, but its down there with the worst at the very least.

Luna
10-01-2005, 09:52 PM
I see Mountaintop Motel Massacre has picked up some votes since I last looked... smart people. :D

4Gotten1
10-01-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure if this is a slasher per se because the most I remember about it was how incredibly boring and poorly made it was. I think it's an anthology, though. It's called Campfire Stories; It's the one with Jamie-Lynn Sigler from the Sopranos. Not to be confused with the far superior anthology called Campfire Tales. Anyway, in a nutshell: It blew.

fceurich39
10-02-2005, 01:14 AM
fatal pulse is one that is horrible even worse than all the ones listed

Cujo108
10-02-2005, 01:48 AM
I just remembered a pretty bad one I saw last year called Deadly Intruder. Really horrible, with a drifter who manages to be one of the most annoying characters ever, a ridiculously obvious body double during a bath scene, and too many moments of outright boredom. I did like the very end though.

Iced is one that most people hate, but I find so very entertaining. Sure, its rather bad, but that adds to its charm. This one takes place at a ski resort, and features a killer with a really oddball motive.

Mark Relford
10-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Bloody Bowel Movement still gets my vote after all these years. This actually made some money to warrant a sequel?!
I tend to stay away from the current crop of DTV horror. Helly & Kat have saved me money! :D

MrVess
10-02-2005, 03:54 AM
Haute Tension.
Michael Baysaw Massacre.

orville
10-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Bloody Murder.

The filmmakers (and I use that term very loosely) didn't even try. Hockey masked killer, hmmm, original eh? :nervous:

bigwes15
10-02-2005, 04:25 AM
Bloody Murder 2 was much better than the original-although the sequel basically sucked as well, at least there was actually some gore!

KillerCannabis
10-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Going from the list, I had to pick Valentine. Horrible flick. Absolutely detestable. And it completely rips off Alone In The Dark with the nose bleed.

RyanPC
10-04-2005, 12:44 AM
I went with Bloody Murder. I would have picked Final Exam, but as boring as it is at least it still has the 80's nostalgia thing going on. Slumber Party Massacre II, The Prey, and The Last Slumber Party are terrible as well.

The ones on that list that I do like are Humongous, Graduation Day, Pieces, and even Mountaintop Motel Massacre. Splatter University wasn't near as good as I remembered it to be; basically the only thing it had going for it was a rather downbeat ending, and I'm always a sucker for those.

eric_angelus
10-04-2005, 01:41 AM
I actually like almost every movie on the list (some just for their badness sake) but the worst would have to be The Last Slumber Party...with Bloody Murder close behind.

RickB
10-04-2005, 04:19 AM
I think Graduation day is o.k. I have it in my collection. Same with Splatter university (good gore in that one) but neither are films I watch too often.
I'm sorry though but I LOVE Don't go in the woods and Pieces. Both are BAD films but true camp and so bad it's good plus both have great gore. I only wish a better Pieces DVD would get released and Don't go in the woods along with Slaughter high and The final terror are my 3 most wanted horror DVD's.

CasEjonz
10-09-2005, 04:58 AM
There are several that I cannot comment on because I never saw them, but I voted for Nail Gun Massacre, because the thought of a murder weapon that relys on having a air compressor to complete its operation seems pretty lame. Thre is a subtle murder tool, a loud air compressor and a 20 foot cord!!
Actually the mocie I would vote for is not on the list and I know it has its many fans but any of the SCRAM...I mean SCREAM movies makes my suck list. That being said, I probably should have put Valentine down as a piece of junk because it is filled with pretentious swarmy actors that I cant stand!! But I digress!

satans-sadists
08-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Definitely Valentine!

YottNik
08-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Of the ones I've seen, it's either got to be The Last Slumber Party or Splatter University.

And I'm voting for Slumber by a slim margin. Very slim.

KamuiX
08-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Pieces and Edge of the Axe shouldn't even be on there...they rock!!

My vote goes to the TCM remake, it's awful, and one of the worst films I've ever seen :cry:

The Chaostar
08-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Definitely Valentine!

Yep.

satans-sadists
08-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Pieces and Edge of the Axe shouldn't even be on there...they rock!!

My vote goes to the TCM remake, it's awful, and one of the worst films I've ever seen :cry:

Never saw Edge of the Axe, but Pieces is easily one of my favorite slashers!

MrVess
08-03-2007, 04:50 AM
http://www.geocities.com/cheesebrothers/Gouda/woods.mp3

Matt89
08-03-2007, 06:13 AM
By FAR, Don't Go in the Woods. I don't know if the movie was made like that on purpose, or whether it's a parody, but wow. It's TERRIBLE! The last shot of the film pans over the forest, then there's this horrific jerk of the camera and then everything goes black. And just as you think, "there's NO WAY this fucking shit can get any worse", there's STILL the end credits!!!

Don't go out in the woods tonight
You probably will be thrilled.
Don't go out in the woods tonight,
You probably will be killed.
There's a friendly beast,
Who lurks about,
And likes to feast, you won't get OUT
Without being killed and chopped up in little pieces.

*Not to mention the last line is SPOKEN. And, "friendly" beast? Were they high?! The whole song sounds like it was recorded by some retard on a Casio keyboard at midnight, trying not to wake anybody up. Absolutely horrible.

~Matt

CodeRedDVd
08-03-2007, 07:40 AM
I think Graduation day is o.k. I have it in my collection. Same with Splatter university (good gore in that one) but neither are films I watch too often.
I'm sorry though but I LOVE Don't go in the woods and Pieces. Both are BAD films but true camp and so bad it's good plus both have great gore. I only wish a better Pieces DVD would get released and Don't go in the woods along with Slaughter high and The final terror are my 3 most wanted horror DVD's.

DON'T GO IN THE WOODS is on dvd. We jammed packed it with tons of extras.

Rockmjd
08-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Last Slumber Party is such a big piece of crap.

Dusk
08-04-2007, 09:51 PM
I eat all your worst slasher movies for breakfast, then ask for please sir, may I have some more.

I voted Bloody Murder - which has to be seen to be believed!

dickieduvet
08-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Humongous is a good slasher, Rather see crap like Terror Train on the list instead.

Ash J. Williams
08-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Don't Go Into the Woods... Alone!

Really. Don't.

Matt89
08-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Humongous is a good slasher, Rather see crap like Terror Train on the list instead.

Woah, really?!!! Terror Train? (I'm probably alone on this one) but I think Terror Train was probably one of the BEST slashers to come out of the '80s. (Definitely in the top 5). Fantastic cinematography, high production values, a creepy mood, great setting, a very clever and interesting concept and great acting from a pretty solid cast. Sure, the plot's a little slow, but it has a LOT more character development than ANY slasher from that period. You begin to care for a lot of the characters. Since it's more of a suspense-driven slasher, there's more room for character development and that sets it apart from about 95% of other slashers that are total fucking shit because they rely solely on gore. Terror Train is also one of those movies where you either LOVE or HATE the main characters, and if an actor is able to pull that off, it's solid proof they gave a great performance. (If you feel indifferent towards the character, they haven't given a good performance at all.) Terror Train has all these qualities, making it one of the few slashers from that period to stand out above the rest. A cut below the rest? hell no. The COMPLETE opposite.

~Matt

_pi_
08-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Definitely Valentine!

If by saying that you mean Valentine is definitely the greatest slasher starring sometime goddesses Denise Richards and Jessica Capshaw ever made, then yes, I agree.

The fact that it is the only slasher starring sometime goddesses Denise Richards and Jessica Capshaw ever made is irrelevant.

:)

_pi_
08-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Woah, really?!!! Terror Train? (I'm probably alone on this one) but I think Terror Train was probably one of the BEST slashers to come out of the '80s.

Nope, not alone! I love Terror Train too. Any horror film starring David Copperfield can't be all bad. And yeah, it was actually suspenseful and intense. I really want a decent DVD of Terror Train!!

Fulcilives2004
08-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Cut sucks, Open house sucks, the rest are certified GOLD! Pieces may even be PLATINUM PLAYA!

gore
08-05-2007, 01:30 AM

I would have to totally agree about Terror Train, tis crap.

ReelFear
08-05-2007, 01:41 AM
i havent see ALL of these, but most of them. some i quite liked, PIECES being an all time favorite.

but i remember really hating
FINAL EXAM

so that got my vote.

Matt89
08-05-2007, 04:07 AM
Nope, not alone! I love Terror Train too. Any horror film starring David Copperfield can't be all bad. And yeah, it was actually suspenseful and intense. I really want a decent DVD of Terror Train!!

There's a Canadian release. It's widescreen-only (i.e. no flipper), has a poster/still gallery, a theatrical trailer and a TV spot. (Neither the TV spot nor still gallery are present on the Fox release). Cover art's a HELL of a lot better too. Here's what it looks like (4th from the top, by TVA Films). You can get it off amazon.ca I know for sure for $9.95 CAD.

http://www.dvdaf.com/search.html?has=Terror+Train&init_form=str0_0_has_Terror+Train

For some reason it has a shorter running time, but there's no missing footage on it at all. Watched it quite a few times now.

~Matt

Mutilated Prey
08-08-2007, 05:08 AM
Shadows Run Black is by far the worst on this list - oh man, terrible.

killnstalk
08-10-2007, 05:04 AM
I agree on Shadows Run Black.Its so awful i never finished it.

Body Boy
05-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Graduation Day?
The Prey?
Mountaintop Motel Massacre?
Humongous?
Final Exam?

I don't think most of these even come close to the worst slasher ever made.

Mattapooh
05-11-2008, 08:21 PM
The Prey and Humongous are actually enjoyable, so I don't get that.

I'm really surprised that Don't Go in the Woods doesn't have more votes, it was PAINFUL. I remember thinking how weird it was there was no plot, just a bunch of random shit thrown together that didn't make sense, and thinking that 90 minutes must be close. Turns out it wasn't even at the 30 minutes mark. It just becomes painful to watch and you start hoping everyone will get killed, there's not even any unintentionally funny moments (like Pieces) to keep you going.

MrVess
05-12-2008, 04:10 AM
I reiterate... even if one's experience of watching "Don't Go in the Woods" consisted of seeing the opening 5 seconds, muttering "Screw that" and jumping to the last chapter, this alone would still be more than enough to vote it the worst of the worst (http://www.geocities.com/cheesebrothers/Gouda/woods.mp3).

onebyone
05-12-2008, 04:37 AM
Probably not the desired reaction, but thanks for the MP3 MrVess that's so ridiculously hilarious. Love it. :lol:

maskull
05-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Now that I've actually seen Nail Gun Massacre I think I'd have to vote for it. I was so boooored watching this movie!!

I don't see how Pieces or New Year's Evil on on that list though. Those movies are excellent!

7_RaggedTiger
06-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Graduation Day

MorallySound
06-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Valentine.

rhett
06-04-2008, 04:45 PM
There's a lot of stinkies here, but after having seen a fair bit more than when this poll was first started, I'd probably give the edge to SCREAM (1981). Illogical, inexplicable and inane. Even the awesome out of left field Salvador Dali ending can't save that piece of shit.

DVD-fanatic-9
06-14-2008, 08:50 PM
I haven't seen most of these movies. The ones I have seen are just a little cheesy. Mountaintop Motel Massacre is outright awful. So that one gets my vote.

Vlachio
06-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Bloody Murder 1 & 2 one word retarded!

Hellbilly
06-18-2008, 05:07 PM
There's a lot of stinkies here, but after having seen a fair bit more than when this poll was first started, I'd probably give the edge to SCREAM (1981). Illogical, inexplicable and inane. Even the awesome out of left field Salvador Dali ending can't save that piece of shit.

http://www.bleedingskull.com/vhs/images/_screens/Scream2.jpg

That film is sooo lame yet I can't seem to part with it. I bought the original Vestron Video tape when they were closing down video rental stores on base a couple of years ago. I don't own a vcr anymore and most of my old tapes or gone or defect, but I still have a nearly mint SCREAM sitting on my shelf. Go figure :eek2:

HAEMORRHAGE
06-18-2008, 05:37 PM
If only I had seen all of the titles I could make a proper judgement. Of the ones I've seen I know Pieces, Don't Open Til' Christmas, Mountaintop Motel Massacre, and Splatter University are all pretty bad. Hell, I own em all. But I've heard bad things about Open House, Final Exam, and of course, The Last Slumber Party. Like that'll stop me from buying them.

Myron Breck
06-19-2008, 12:50 AM
I've only seen about half of those, but I voted for Other anyway...

MADMAN (1980)!!!!!!!

How I hate that movie.

rhett
06-19-2008, 02:29 AM

That film is sooo lame yet I can't seem to part with it. I bought the original Vestron Video tape when they were closing down video rental stores on base a couple of years ago. I don't own a vcr anymore and most of my old tapes or gone or defect, but I still have a nearly mint SCREAM sitting on my shelf. Go figure :eek2:
:lol:

Best screen capture ever. That will now replace my James Bryan photo as my profile picture.

If I owned it I wouldn't part with it either. That ending is so amazingly pretentious and nonsensical it needs to be forever preserved.

puddytay
06-19-2008, 04:11 AM
I vote other because I think the original Prom Night was beyond terrible.

Kim Bruun
12-13-2008, 02:15 AM
Final Exam doesn't deserve a place on this list. Sure, there are better slashers, but it's enjoyable enough, and it's not like it has any major technical slip-ups.

My vote goes to blandly casted, technically amateurish The Forest, but I must say, I hate Cut more... But I will be fair and say that Cut is more well-made.

You guys voting for Madman and Prom Night are crazy... ;) You obviously haven't seen a REALLY bad slasher!

Fistfuck
12-13-2008, 02:23 AM
Final Exam doesn't deserve a place on this list. Sure, there are better slashers, but it's enjoyable enough, and it's not like it has any major technical slip-ups.

My vote goes to blandly casted, technically amateurish The Forest, but I must say, I hate Cut more... But I will be fair and say that Cut is more well-made.

You guys voting for Madman and Prom Night are crazy... ;) You obviously haven't seen a REALLY bad slasher!

Don't mind anything puddytay says.

vampyr789
12-13-2008, 06:28 AM
my vote goes to Splatter U. one of the worst slashers eva!

CodeRedDVd
12-13-2008, 07:54 AM

:

Please don't hate the film. Me and Byron really wants you to enjoy the film and his explanation to that ending. We had so many request for it in our emails. :D

Hellbilly
12-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Please don't hate the film. Me and Byron really wants you to enjoy the film and his explanation to that ending. We had so many request for it in our emails. :D
Are you hinting there will be a DVD of Scream? :eek:

I'm willing to give it another shot, but only if its in glorious widescreen (I guess I said the same about Final Exam).

Copyboy
12-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Had to go with VALENTINE for no other reason than the way Tom Savage's brilliant novel was turned it into a pile of unrelated crap. I wanted to send the man a sympathy card when I saw what they did to his story.

Myron Breck
12-14-2008, 12:48 AM
MADMAN was such a huge disappointment for me.

WesReviews
12-15-2008, 05:52 PM
I guess I will never understand how people who proclaim to love slashers can not enjoy Valentine. :(

rhett
12-15-2008, 07:43 PM
There are so many shit slashers out there, so many of which hardly even come together as anything cohesive or understandable (Scream 1980), that the ones highlighted here (Valentine, Prom Night, Madman!) are already leaps and bounds better than them because they are both exposed and actually end. Blood Massacre was like watching the color brown for 90 minutes.

Kim Bruun
12-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I guess I will never understand how people who proclaim to love slashers can not enjoy Valentine. :(

I won't say that I didn't enjoy it. It didn't make much of an impression, though. However, anyone who has seen something of the same caliber as The Forest know that you can't dismiss Madman, Prom Night, or Valentine as the worst ever - at least not if you judge fairly based on the film's technical merrits.

And when I say 'of that caliber,' I say it because I haven't seen Don't Go in th Woods, which I haven't seen but suspect is on par with The Forets - maybe even less competent.

Maybe people resent Valentine because it doesn't cut it as an adaptation?

Kim Bruun
12-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Blood Massacre was like watching the color brown for 90 minutes.

Thank you for that colorful piece of eloquence - it put a big smile on my face. Your level-headed argumentation has also dissuaded me from actually watching the movie. ;)

Mitbox
12-17-2008, 12:44 AM
Voted for other: Madman. Oh boy...never been so bored. I had to turn the commentaries on instead of the original audio to avoid falling asleep. They were a lot better. I thought this was a classic, but no, it doesn't even have hot chicks. The only good thing about it is the lighting on night scenes which i thought was pretty outstanding.

Cardiac Tom
12-19-2008, 06:51 AM
Bloody Murder...simply awful...

Oddly enough, I did not mind the sequel though...

Matt89
12-19-2008, 06:55 AM
Blood Massacre was like watching the color brown for 90 minutes.

Haha that's jokes. :lol:

~Matt

YottNik
12-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Bloody Murder...simply awful...

Oddly enough, I did not mind the sequel though...
I agree, Bloody Murder is truly awful. But I have a weird fascination with the sequel, which I find ... well, awful, but fun.

Cardiac Tom
12-19-2008, 07:21 AM
I agree, Bloody Murder is truly awful. But I have a weird fascination with the sequel, which I find ... well, awful, but fun.

Cool...I'm not the only one then...:D

Anthropophagus
12-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Having now seen Open House and Hide and Go Shriek I can certifiably attest to their craptastic nature. Boredom!!