PDA

View Full Version : "Hello, Dolly!" Contest

rhett
08-26-2008, 10:31 PM
It's contest time again at HORRORDVDS.COM, and this time you have a chance to win one of three copies of the new CHILD'S PLAY: CHUCKY'S 20TH BIRTHDAY EDITION DVD. It's been nine years since MGM put out their full frame, featureless disc, so here's finally an upgrade worth dolling out the cash for. Anamorphic, finally, and packed with a commentary, behind-the-scenes footage and four featurettes, this looks like a release even our favorite Good Guy would approve. The disc hits on September 9th, so enter the contest now to secure your copy!

So what do you have to do? Simple. Tell us your favorite killer doll movie. Is it one of the CHILD'S PLAY films? TRILOGY OF TERROR? DOLLS? PUPPET MASTER? There's surprisingly more than you'd think in the sub-genre, so pick your favorite, tell us why you love it, and you'll automatically be entered in the contest.

http://horrordvds.com/vb3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4938&stc=1&d=1219786244

Winners will be chosen at random on Sunday, September 7th.

So now tell us, what's your favorite killer doll movie, and why?

The Chaostar
08-26-2008, 10:33 PM
It's MAGIC, mainly because of Anthony Hopkins. The film is well made and dark enough but, man, his performance gives me the creeps. The look of the doll is quite scary too.

dwatts
08-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Ooooo, can't wait to enter this. :)

Mattapooh
08-26-2008, 11:33 PM
I dunno if this counts as a "killer doll" movie, but that scene in F/X or F/X 2 (can't remember which) where the weird clown beats the living shit out of the guy trying to get Bryan Brown was absolutely hilarity.

vampyr789
08-26-2008, 11:36 PM
My fave would have to be TRILOGY OF TERROR, I frist saw that when I was very young on TV, and that Zuni doll segment gave me nightmares for weeks!! It was also the first "scary" type movie I had seen. So it holds a special place in my heart!

boycrieswolf
08-26-2008, 11:40 PM
While it's not exactly a "killer doll/toy" film per se, I have to mention that the toy army soldiers come to life in the first 'X-tro' film scared the shit out of me as a kid...to the point where playing with plastic army soldiers wasn't an option for a while lol. Other than that, (and a rightfully more qualifying entry) I'd have to say the first Demonic Toys film for me. When Full Moon started putting out direct to video horror films during the peak of the vhs rental boom, my dad and I would rent 3 at a time on weekends. I was fascinated by the fx work and eagerly anticipated every episode of videozone. (I think that's what it was called, the little behind the scenes feature at the end of the tapes...?) After renting Demonic Toys, Puppetmaster, Subspecies, etc...I was a Full Moon fan. Demonic Toys will always have a soft spot in my heart...:D

rhett
08-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Ooooo, can't wait to enter this. :)
Then enter it, heir procrastinator!

CrazyFatEthel
08-27-2008, 12:28 AM
I love the Childs Play Movies!!!There the best!!!!:banana:

soxfan666
08-27-2008, 12:29 AM
It's Childs Play for me. I had the poster above my bed as a kid. My sister-in law was dating my brother at the time and she lived pretty far away. When she stayed over she got my bed and I had the couch. She still talks about that poster. I still love the movie and watch it a few times a year.

rxfiend
08-27-2008, 12:33 AM
I'd have to say the Puppetmaster series as a whole. Not sure which film is my favorite (3 perhaps?), but I enjoyed each of them, even Curse. I just liked the variety of puppets in the films.

Katatonia
08-27-2008, 12:50 AM
As much as I enjoy the Childs Play films, I love the early Puppet Master film series. The early Full Moon atmosphere, the cheese factor...they just don't make 'em like this any more. Mainly the first three of them I would easily say are my favorites, but the later ones (mostly) aren't too shabby.

KamuiX
08-27-2008, 12:51 AM
Pin would be mine...one of the more underrated horror films ever IMO, I bring it up whenever I can. Sure, the doll may not be real in terms of what is actually going on, but it's one of the better cerebral horror flicks of its time, and the doll is without a doubt creepy.

Nightbreed
08-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Dolly Dearest is probably my favorite doll movie because no matter how many times I watch it that doll is scary as shit. A close second would have to be the Puppet Master's Series for the Stop motion goodness.

SaviniFan
08-27-2008, 03:03 AM
Trilogy of Terror's Zuni Fetish doll for sure. Scared me big time when I saw it first aired on TV as a young 'un.

old-boo-radley
08-27-2008, 03:08 AM
Child's Play. Why? It is the scariest of all.

othervoice1
08-27-2008, 04:15 AM
My fave is "Dolls" . I just always really liked this movie- It is fun and cheesy while still being well done. Has a total 80's vibe to it and is one of the few horror films I can somehow call "cute" and yet be very enjoyable. So while certainly not the scariest, for a doll horror movie that I enjoy watching over and over this would be the one for me.

BroodingHope
08-27-2008, 04:18 AM
I first saw it when I was only five and it scared the crap out of me for many years to come. I actually had my box spring and mattress placed directly on the floor because I didn't want them crawling under my bed ready to attack at a moments notice. Therefore, my vote goes for Puppet Master

zompirejoe
08-27-2008, 04:47 AM
Dolls for me, with Bride of Chucky, Demonic Toys, and Child's Play close behind. Dolls has always been a special movie to me. It's a great Stuart Gordon effort (and I am a huge fan of his), it's a gory little film, yet it still retains a very fairy tale like quality. It reminds me of a Guillermo Del Toro film, if he had made movies back then.Plus, I love the killer teddy bear bit at the beginning. A very underrated film, that is definitely worth a second (or third, or fourth.....) look.

eric_angelus
08-27-2008, 04:49 AM
Trilogy of Terror. Anyone who saw this on TV in the 70s will never forget it.

satans-sadists
08-27-2008, 04:59 AM
Some great choices already mentioned, but my vote is for the Amicus horror anthology Asylum (1972). The last story in particular Mannikins Of Horror features a crazed Herbert Lom with his menacing doll creations. Patrick Magee is great in this segment too.

WhatTHEhell19
08-27-2008, 05:11 AM
Mine is a tie between Child's Play and Puppet Master.

Child's Play because it was actually scary, unlike the sequels.

Puppet Master because it was one of my favorite Saturday night rentals to watch with my friends back when VHS was popular.

fattyjoe37
08-27-2008, 05:36 AM
Bride of Chucky. I love the most of the Child's Play series, but this to me is the best. A clever script, great direction, and good performances completely revitalized the series before Seed of Chucky killed it.

gyhorrorfan07
08-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Child's Play hands down. Child's Play was one of the first horror movies I grew up watching alongside A Nightmare On Elm Street 1 & 2. It had some scary moments here and there, and Chucky makes me laugh when he cusses out Karen Barclay. If I win this DVD, I'll be happy to get rid of that old barebones disc in an instant.

shithead
08-27-2008, 06:34 AM
Definitely Child's Play, the sequels sucked but the first remains a minor Horror classic.

DrHerbertWest
08-27-2008, 07:01 AM
Child's Play for sure. Brad Dourif nails it as a hunk of plastic that manages to make you look under the bed for fear of your Achilles' Heel getting sliced. Yikes.

bwana the clown
08-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Damn, I think I have to go for Child's Play as well. Chucky's got more character than most franchise killers, and the film itself is genuinely effective as a straight horror film. It made me a permanent member of the Brad Dourif fanclub, and for once I actually found the snot-nosed little kid protagonist likeable!

And with the exception of the AWFUL 3rd part, the sequels are all a lot of fun too.

RickMoe
08-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Alright boils and ghouls, it's gotta be BLACK DEVIL DOLL FROM HELL hands down. Why?? It's freakin' bad ass! Not only does the doll have killer bad breath, but ties up and rapes it's owner - all the while spouting off foul mouthed obscenities!

The Chaostar
08-27-2008, 12:15 PM
BLACK DEVIL DOLL FROM HELL is such an enjoyable piece of smelly baddly made trash, you gotta love it.

_pi_
08-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Lame as it is, I have to say the original Child's Play film. That film gave me nightmares as a kid, even though I had only seen that one scene with the babysitter and the hammer. When I finally revisited the film a few months ago, I was amazed at how good it actually was.

I had somehow expected it to be full of 80s cheese and lameness, yet still enjoyable, but it was just a really solid thriller that works perfectly today.

The 2nd one, however ... ugh. I never got past the first minutes of the 3rd film. Did enjoy the other two "sequels", though! :) But Child's Play for me, all the way!

spawningblue
08-27-2008, 04:32 PM
I haven't seen Child's Play in a while, so my vote goes with Dolls for now. It's a really fun, but dark and somewhat mean spirited movie. Love it! honorable mention goes to the story from Tales from the Hood where the KKK guy gets what he deserves.

delicreep
08-27-2008, 04:36 PM
Black Devil Doll from Hell

There's no other doll-horror film like it, not by a long shot. The only other film that edges towards it in uniqueness is Pin. Yes, the Zuni episode of Trilogy of Terror is actually frightening, and Child's Play is iconic, and they are all better movies than Black Devil Doll from Hell. However, BDDfH is just so effortlessly outrageous and sleazy, both because of its content and its intent: the director seems to want to make an honest-to-christ morality tale, but with a load of exploitable skeezy sex, nudity, and unpleasantness.

The rest are largely just slasher films with dolls replacing the usual human maniacs.

bigdaddyhorse
08-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Sounds like I need to check out Black Devil Doll From Hell.
Trilogy of Terror did scare me more, but I vote for Dolls as it's the most fun of any little plastic (or wood) people killing real people movie.

SpaceAce
08-27-2008, 05:06 PM
Child's Play is my favorite. I really don't like too many other "scary-doll" movies (although I have not seen Puppet Master). I think this has a good blend of comedy, some scares, and creepy overtones. Really a fun movie to watch. The sequels are not too good though...

17thJuggalo
08-27-2008, 05:14 PM
I'd have to say the original Puppet Master. That movie terrified me as a kid (especially the scene with the leeches). To this day it's sitting on my shelf and I'm still a little freaked out by it!

geeare
08-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Seed of Chucky...that's just some funny shit right there.

Workshed
08-27-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't know how young I was when I first saw Child's Play, but I remember having a friend over for a sleepover, and he and I rode our bikes to the video store and picked this up on VHS.

It scared the hell out of us, and it also cracked us up. We kept rewinding the "I got shot. And it hurt like a sunovabitch!" moment and laughing. Then we had the brilliant idea to bring it over to a girls' house on a double-date, sure that it would make the girls clutch to us in fear. Well...they got scared, but ended up mad at us for renting such a twisted movie for our "date." No play thanks to Child's Play.

I rewatched this recently and found it even funnier than before, especially the scenes with Earnest Andy. Love that kid.

Agentsusp
08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
I have to go with Poltergeist. That freaking clown doll was down right terrifying.

Although technically the doll doesn't kill anyone, so I guess my answer is "Dolls"

onebyone
08-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Dolls for me. It wins on atmosphere alone, and just seems to get better each time I watch it.

Almost voted for Tourist Trap though, but wasn't sure if that would count. I will save that one for the best killer mannequins poll.

incognito
08-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Yep.... I am 28 years old and the sight of mannequins STILL give me the creeps because of Tourist Trap. I watched this movie (probably by accident) when I was young and used to have nightmares. Out of curiosity I checked the film out about 3 years ago and it still holds up as an atmospheric low budget creep fest! And that sound that the mannequins make...... I can feel the hair behind my neck rise!

Horrorphilly
08-27-2008, 06:43 PM
The Puppet Master movies.They kick ass because they can kill you and then be all cute to your girlfriend.Make any sense?

Caspar2112
08-27-2008, 07:06 PM
I would have to say MAGIC is one movie that still makes me cringe at the face of these "Puppets"... Hopkins is clearly talented enough to make FATS come to life:eek:. A close second would have to be the ZUNI fetish Doll in TRILOGY OF TERROR. A Runner up nod would have to go to the Creepy Dummy used in Argentos SLEEPLESS.:nervous:

CUBANmix
08-27-2008, 09:10 PM
i cant believe no one here as mentioned Staurt Gordon's Dolls!

As much as I love Chucky and the Zuni fetish doll,the best killer doll flick is definetly Dolls..Movie had that perfect fairy tale like atmposhere,really colorful characters,for the first half the dolls are mostly just kept in the shadows,and always move just the second you turn youre head making you debate wether you saw something or not,all you hear is the faint whispering and chattering of little voices.The stop motion effects were excellent and each character just added to the to the pure brilliance of this flick.The acting was great.The dolls themselves are very creepy,the faces that they hide under the pale smiling porcelain is just stuff of pure nightmares and the poster art with the doll with the empty eye sockets holding up the eyes was just enough to send me into hysterics in the VHS horror section when I was little kid.So my vote definetly goes to Dolls,the cliffhanger at the end was just perfect.Oh and another thing..

BOY TOY!!!

X-human
08-27-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm going to go with Trilogy of Terror. Maybe it's because the other two chapters are only so/so but once you get the Zuni it becomes a frenzy. I loved it.

Radnurs
08-27-2008, 09:41 PM
I think Dolls (1987) would have to fall at the top of my favorite killer doll movies. It was just plain creepy... And for such a low budget flick it wasn't "bad" at all. I saw it the first time earlier this year on Monsters HD before Dish Network dropped them. (drats!)

Spit
08-28-2008, 12:43 AM
I remember when the Sci-Fi channel would run Puppet Master Marathons, those were good times. I think that would have to be my favorite Evil-Puppet themed series. Overall though I really think The Bride of Chucky is my new favorite Evil doll movie. Its not one for the ages, but I remember seeing it in theaters drunk off my ass with a bunch of friends and we just laughed all the way through.

I love the bit when
Jesse asks "How did you end up like this?" and
Chucky replies something like "Its complicated, in fact if this were a movie, it would take three or four sequels to do it justice."

Darkside
08-28-2008, 01:17 AM
I will have to go with "Billy" from the Saw movies. Just something about that doll on the tricycle that freaks me out...

othervoice1
08-28-2008, 02:22 AM
i cant believe no one here as mentioned Staurt Gordon's Dolls!

Actually quite a few have before your post including me- great movie

Shock Waves
08-28-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm going with the atmosphere of Dolls as well. Magic and that segment from Dead of Night with the ventroliquist dummy are classic as well.

eiker_ir
08-28-2008, 05:11 AM
Seed of Chucky because Chucky cracks me up thru the entire movie

Cosmo
08-28-2008, 09:00 AM
My vote goes to Seed of Chucky. I love all of the Child's Play movies, but Seed of Chucky was so utterly twisted that I couldn't help but make it my favorite. Plus it was the only one of the five I've seen theatrically, so it holds a special place in my heart just for that.

I was also fond of Corbin Bernson's killer doll segment from Tales From The Hood, mainly because even when he's playing a KKK member, Cornin Bernson still manages to be the man.

Conal Cochran
08-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Stuart Gordon's Dolls

CUBANmix
08-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Actually quite a few have before your post including me- great movie

oops my badi gues i shouldnt smoke chronic before coming on these boards to rant about my favorite kille doll movie huh lol

marcx
08-28-2008, 02:40 PM
I think I have to go with the First Child's Play--I like when it's played straight.

Mutilated Prey
08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Not sure if it counts, but Tourist Trap is definitely the creepiest!

If not, I have to go Dolls.

baggio
08-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Child's Play with Dolls being a close second.

Pinocchio's Revenge & Dolly Dearest are pretty good too.

KR~!
08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Does Mannequin: On the Move count, since that one gave me all kinds of nightmares.

Mutilated Prey
08-28-2008, 05:27 PM
You mean Mannequinn starring Andrew McCarthy and Kim Cattrall? ;)

Richard Anthony
08-28-2008, 08:33 PM
It's the Child's Play Series for me. It's hard to pick just one because I love all of them!! They will hold a special place in my heart because the Chucky Film's were out around the time I had first started getting into Horror and it was Chucky, along with Freddy, Jason, and Michael, who was one of my first 'Classic Horror Killers' who I knew would stay with me as I became a lifelong Horror Fan.

Those growing up in the 50'S had Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankenstein, and The Mummy. We growing up in the 80'S had Freddy, Jason, Michael and Chucky!! Chucky is the Ultimate 'Killer Doll' and a Classic Horror Icon!! Plus the way the Series was continued with Bride and Seed Of Chucky was a brilliant move!! It brought Chucky back for a whole new generation of Horror Fans!!

Long Live Chucky!!

aoiookami
08-28-2008, 10:01 PM
For me its Childs Play by far. I saw the original when I was around 11 or 12, and I think Chucky frequented my nightmares more than any other horror franchise character because he could so easily slip under my bed, in the closet, behind the door etc.

Ash J. Williams
08-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Poltergeist, for the inclusion of the clown doll. The movie that made me love movies.

X-human
08-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Those growing up in the 50'S had Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankenstein, and The Mummy.

Just a pet peeve of mine, but all the above mentioned (well, not wolfman) were from the 30's and the baby boomer generation only really saw these on TV. It's rather irritating how they've grabbed hold of the "monster kid" mantle, as if they have a right to these character more than anyone else.

50's gave birth to the atomic monsters, that's their bag. If they don't want to lay claim to them that's their problem not the rest of horror fandom.

Harry Warden
08-29-2008, 02:30 AM
My favorite is Puppetmaster. This movie was so unique and filled with all sorts of killer dolls. It's my favorite because of the variety of dolls and the different ways each can be lethal.

TheShape
08-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Gotta go with the original Child's Play. Well written, well directed, good performances all around. And also because of the straight-up serious tone.

Ptflea2
08-29-2008, 02:53 AM
I'll go with "Devil Doll" only because MST3000 made it so much more enjoyable.

thrashard76
08-29-2008, 07:17 AM
Team America!

Sure you have an evil dictator setting out to take over the world but hey, it's all about the puppet sex, man! ...well that and America...FUCK YEAH!

indiephantom
08-29-2008, 03:32 PM
DEMONIC TOYS!!

"How would like your death? Extra Crispy?"

It's a seriously funny film that's great for parties.

Spit
08-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Team America!

Sure you have an evil dictator setting out to take over the world but hey, it's all about the puppet sex, man! ...well that and America...FUCK YEAH!

Oooo, Good choice man!!! I wish I would have thought of that. :glasses:

stl7dust
08-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Childs Play

Brad Dourif and Chris Sarandon, what else is there to consider?

Johnny Macabre
08-30-2008, 05:51 PM
My choice goes to the Amicus anthology Asylum. The last segment of the movie is about a mental patient who transfert is soul in a little doll (Don Mancini must have seen it!!). The doll than escape the room and try to go kill the doctor in chrage of the asylum! Super creepy and suspensful!! :nervous:

Good mention to Child's Play and Trilogy Of Terror.

Jaffe
08-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Child's Play as a favorite doll movie.

However, the Poltergeist clown scenes scared the crap out of me as a child.

Jaffe

rhett
08-30-2008, 05:57 PM
My choice goes to the Amicus anthology Asylum. The last segment of the movie is about a mental patient who transfert is soul in a little doll (Don Mancini must have seen it!!).
To be fair, the supernatural additions to the original CHILD'S PLAY came from Tom Holland and not Don Mancini, so Tom Holland must have seen it. :D

Great pick though, I love ASYLUM and that killer toy segment really works.

Johnny Macabre
08-30-2008, 06:10 PM
To be fair, the supernatural additions to the original CHILD'S PLAY came from Tom Holland and not Don Mancini, so Tom Holland must have seen it. :D

Great pick though, I love ASYLUM and that killer toy segment really works.

I didn't know that!!! Must be mention on the new DVD!!! :)

Hellbilly
08-30-2008, 06:24 PM
I love Child's Play but my fave got to be Dolly Dearest. It's a fun mix of cheese and thrills. Never fails to entertain.

th3480
08-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Ok, this movie might not be your typical "killer doll" film (is there a typical killer doll flick????), but its got three things going for it:

1. Lionel Barrymore in drag - equal parts freakin' hilarious and freakin' creepy!
2. Tod Browning's direction. From Dracula, to Freaks, to this...logical progressin I guess...
3. It's one of the weirder horror films of the '30's Golden Age.

I actually never knew this film existed until a few years ago when I picked up the "Legends of Horror" DVD set by Warner Bros. This easily became my favorite film in the set.

MorallySound
08-30-2008, 07:17 PM
My vote goes to the Canadian horror flick "Pin". It's well acted, suspenseful, and smart. And not to forget, it's creepy!

Mutilated Prey
08-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Don't forget Punch from Screamtime.

thrashard76
08-31-2008, 06:49 AM
Oooo, Good choice man!!! I wish I would have thought of that. :glasses:;)

Misanthrope666
09-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Puppet Master. It is a childhood favorite of mine and a guilty pleasure. The film represents two bygone eras, the first one being the era when killer doll movies were still viable and could be creepy at least to a young audience, and second the era when Full Moon pictures was at the top of their game, releasing decent and entertaining B-horror movies unlike their current incarnation of shot on DV, horrible CGI, horribly acted shlock. Puppet Master effectively made characters out of the many killer puppets and gave them personalities without having to make them speak. The films began to steadily decline in quality after the third film, but it is those 3, with the first one in particular that are some of my favorites from my youth.

uradouche
09-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Puppetmaster. Definitely. love that early Full Moon stuff.

scaryguy88
09-03-2008, 02:03 AM
it's childs play 2 because of the ridiculous scene when chucky is beating the teacher with a ruler.

ZoSo
09-03-2008, 04:06 AM
http://www.horrordvds.com/vb3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4942&stc=1&d=1220411139

A close 2nd to the killer dolls in Barbarella.

BrianR1982
09-03-2008, 05:01 PM
I'd have to choose the original "Child's Play." It has a serious tone throughout most of it which makes the story closer to being believable. Chucky started getting annoying to me in the later films.

KillerCannabis
09-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I've gotta go with Child's Play. The original didn't have any of the needless humor of the sequels, it was tense and very effective. It also had an awesome creative team behind it with Tom (Fright Night) Holland directing and Jerry Dandridge himself, Chris Sarandon, starring. I've been waiting FOREVER to get this in widescreen!

The Doctor
09-04-2008, 04:40 PM
I can't decide on one, so I'll tell you my three favorites:

DOLLY DEAREST: Unintentional laughs balanced with a genuinely scary-looking doll and a generous helping of Rip Torn as an archaeologist. How can you not love it?

PUPPET MASTER: The wide variety of puppets easily makes the series.

CHILD'S PLAY: Do I really need to explain why?

BloodMan
09-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Child's Play... I was about 6 when I first saw this and it was pretty damn effective stuff... the batteries bit and his attack on Katherine Hicks was crazy!

HellRazor
09-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Trilogy of Terrors is THE classic killer doll movie! That flick was legendary even when I was a kid growing up in the 70's.

anthony1138
09-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Child's Play or Puppet Master. Both are great.

Bristlebane
09-07-2008, 05:43 AM
I would have to go with Puppet Master. Blade has to be the greatest killer to grace the screen.

rhett
09-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Winners have been chosen, and here's who random.org picked:

Spit
indiephantom
othervoice1

Congrats, and let me know your contact information so I can get these out to you ASAP. Thanks to everyone for participating, we'll be having a new contest very shortly.

indiephantom
09-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm so happy!! I needed good news today, and I got it in the form of horrordvds. Never owned a Chucky movie before, but this one I like.

Muzz
09-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Probarbly Billy from Dead Silence or Tiffany from Bride of Chucky

Spit
09-08-2008, 12:26 AM
I'm sooo stoked about this!!! I'm stuck at work till late tonight and was kinda down-in-the-mouth about it, but this perks my mood right up! I can't wait to give this disk a test drive its been forever since I've seen the first Child's Play.
Thanks so much horrordvds.com and congratz to the other winners!:D

A great way to hit 300 posts ;)

othervoice1
09-08-2008, 01:40 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am so happy to finally win a contest! This is sooooo awesome!!!!! Congrats to the other winners and thank you Rhett and horrordvds.com!!!

indiephantom
09-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Forgot to congratulate the other winners...and Spit, I'm with you. Haven't seen CHILD'S PLAY since it's original theatrical run.

fceurich39
09-08-2008, 04:20 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/JohnWPics/P1050003.jpg

Workshed
09-08-2008, 05:39 AM
Congratulations to the winners!

Katatonia
09-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Congrats to the winners!! :p

thrashard76
09-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Congrats!

MorallySound
09-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Congrats to the winners!

baggio
09-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Congrats winners :)

Mutilated Prey
09-10-2008, 08:24 PM
congrats y'all!

geeare
09-11-2008, 06:30 PM
gratz all

spawningblue
09-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Congrats!

dwatts
09-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Congrats winners!

Hellbilly
09-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Congrats!

jkirby
09-19-2008, 10:35 PM
No, seriously. This is one of my favorite films. Must have seen it 5 times already, and definitely will see it again.

Why?

1) Funny. I like humor in my horror..
2) Tiffany.. She was GREAT!
3) Jennifer Tilly. She should have gotten some kind of award for making fun of herself like that! hysterical.

Yup - BOC for me!