PDA

View Full Version : Final/Combined Poll - Who Puts the SSSWWWIINNGG IN Horror!

ctyankee
11-24-2001, 05:24 PM
Final and Combined Poll from the two qualifying polls ...

Well, after discussion in the General area as well as two qualifying poll - it would appear that:

Asia Argento has many fans

Katie Holmes is just behind

And other babes while talked about .. when push came to shove didn't get any votes e.g. Jill Banner .. so they "limp" away.

So, I took the top five from each list (including ties) and made this final list for your inspection and votes.

My vote - my vote in the first round went to Jennifer Connelly just to keep her in the game. I'll stay with her. Someone suggested Britt Eklund (late in the game). I was going to vote for her until I read the New York Times this morning and found that she had a stand in for her full nude scenes in The Wicker Man. I couldn't believe it. Man, when she was leaning against the wall slapping her own ass ... and now it's not her after all .... damn .... sorry I digress ...

May the hottest babe win!

thrashard76
11-25-2001, 07:22 AM
Drew Barrymore once more. She cute at times and just plain hot at other times.:) :cool:

From this list the top 5 for me is:
1. Drew Barrymore
2. Kristy Swanson
3. Charlize Theron
4. Shannon Elizabeth
5. Jennifer Connelly

...others: Sarah Gellar, Jennifer Leigh and Michelle Williams.:D :D :D

Jason25
11-25-2001, 07:25 AM
katie all the way, she is perfect

slinker
11-25-2001, 07:40 AM
Shannon.....*drool*

rhett
11-25-2001, 09:19 AM
Damnit, I hate to have to go against JLC, but Katie Holmes is heaven on two legs, mmmm.

ctyankee
12-03-2001, 04:54 AM
Just a heads up.

2 more days to vote as the poll is automatically closing.

ctyankee
12-06-2001, 04:45 PM
O.K. that will do it I guess.

Tie between Katie Holmes and Jennifer Connelly with Asia Argento one vote back.

I don't like ties ... but this poll seems like it ran out of energy so we will let it go.

Jason25
12-08-2001, 06:56 AM
Damn, a tie, geesh.