PDA

View Full Version : Horror Laserdiscs for sale

killit
11-27-2001, 08:35 PM
Zombi Holocaust, widescreen in English or German extremely Limited edition w/ tons of supplements, beautiful gatefold artwork and huge German and Japanese theatrical posters

Evil Dead Gold CAV BOX SET plus bonus silver platter which contains the uncut evil dead in 5.1 All the extras

Evil Dead 2 Limited Blood REd edition w/ original documentry not on any dvd and the original commentary.

Dario Argento's world of horror Limited edition Gold CLV/CAV version with superiour artwork. Synapse's first laserdisc!

Zombie widescreen Roan SE LD, commentary etc.

Suspiria widescreen uncut w/trailers. Original Sound mix.

Bird with the crystal plumage widescreen uncut Roan, some say a superiour transfer w/more picture than the new dvd. I have'nt seen the dvd so i can't confirm.

Demons 1&2 dolby versions uncut sweet artwork. W/commentary etc

Dellamorte Dellamore Complete uncut version widescreen in dolby and picture is not matted!! so much picture info, you can see that everett is wearing black pants when he's suppose to be naked when he fights the zombie out of the shower. In theatres it was matted off. Cool international artwork.

Alien (1979) Widescreen dolby 5.1 version featurng the original superiour 70MM mix!!! Fanatastic!! Blows the dvd away

Cannibal Holocaust uncut widescreen w/deodato interview and poster and inserts plus original soundtrack.

MISFITZ
11-27-2001, 08:43 PM
If you wanna give me a price, i'll buy...

EVIL DEAD
EVIL DEAD 2
CANIBAL HOLOCAUST

venom@ev1.net

- Jay "Misfitz" Montelongo
Houston, Texas

I'm interested even though i'm trying to be tight on my money...
drop me an e-mail and i'll holler back!! :) :)

jscott
11-27-2001, 08:45 PM
killit,
check your private messages. or email me at flyboy909@yahoo.com

killit
11-27-2001, 08:51 PM
I forgot to add that everthing is mint too. Ps I will get back to everyone asap.

Paff
11-27-2001, 09:16 PM
Damn you Fitz!

The only LD on there I wanted or needed was Cannibal Holocaust. The others I already have.

Oh well, fair price to pay for The Shining, huh?

MISFITZ
11-27-2001, 09:26 PM
Hey bro, he hasn't sold me anything. (yet)

I'm just posting my interest. :D

Paff
11-27-2001, 09:42 PM
Yeah, but it's first come first served. S'ok....I'll get Cannibal Holocaust someday, I'm not worried.

Other than that, there are some damn fine LDs on that list. I never knew that the Evil Dead 2 Docu wasn't put on DVD. Is that right??? Oh well, more reason for me to love my copy.
And Roan discs are reeeeal cool to have (almost as good as Elite). Also, is the Alien LD that good? I have that copy as well, and I do enjoy it, I never knew it was better than the DVD.

Any LD collectors here should grab up these discs. I would, but I already got 'em...

Whatever you do, killit, don't go used record store on these. If you can't get rid of them all, Ross' Exchange in San Diego will give you a decent trade-in on them. Of course, help out the fans here first...

killit
11-27-2001, 09:59 PM
One last update before I get back to everyone, The Evil Dead Gold Box Set has the same transfer as the dvd, except the sound is superiour, the silver platter is 5.1 and dolby 2.0 but is identical in visual content as the Gold CAV version which has the dolby surround track and two commentaries. It's a fantastic looking set and much cooler than the dvd!

Here is my email jamesschmidtke@hotmail.com

I'm not really cautious about stuff like that as no one can possibly compete with the amount of junk mail I recieve.

laserdogg
11-29-2001, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by killit
Zombi Holocaust, widescreen in English or German extremely Limited edition w/ tons of supplements, beautiful gatefold artwork and huge German and Japanese theatrical posters

Evil Dead Gold CAV BOX SET plus bonus silver platter which contains the uncut evil dead in 5.1 with the original lightning scenes, that were cut out of the dvd and CAV version.

Dellamorte Dellamore Complete uncut version widescreen in dolby and picture is not matted!! so much picture info, you can see that everett is wearing black pants when he's suppose to be naked when he fights the zombie out of the shower. In theatres it was matted off. Cool international artwork.

I'm interested in these titles. Let me know!

killit
11-29-2001, 06:46 PM
Zombi Holocaust and The Evil Dead Gold Disc LE box set are still available :D Email me

Egg_Shen
12-01-2001, 05:17 AM
OK, someone please explain to me what the deleted lighting scenes from Evil Dead consist of, and also the difference between the AB Evil Dead 2 DVD comentary and that which is found on the laser disk. Thanks.

jscott
12-01-2001, 03:04 PM
I know the commentary on the DVD & LD are the same. But, I'm not sure what the difference is between the documentaries on the LD or DVD. I'll have to borrow my Dad's EDII LD tonight to find out.