PDA

View Full Version : Batman Begins Blu-Ray disc problems

fceurich39
12-13-2008, 06:26 PM
it takes forever to load and during the movie if i shut it off and then turn the player back on the movie starts over why? and the still gallery,confidential files special features don't work i have a sony bdp-s500 player and the latest firmware update 4.10

eric_angelus
12-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I am pretty sure that player is profile 1.0...so any special features that are 1.5 or higher (like BD Live) will not work.
As for re-starting...I have the Sony s300 and any Blu ray you stop and then power up again will start from the begining.
So these issues are probably normal.

Fistfuck
12-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Maybe your BR player cannot comprehend your lack of punctuation.

fceurich39
12-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Maybe your BR player cannot comprehend your lack of punctuation.

What are you a teacher or something? Who cares

Kolpitz
12-14-2008, 08:26 PM
I have a Panasonic DMP-BD30 and I didn't have any problems with the feature itself. I didn't watch any of the special features though, except for the first six minutes of The Dark Knight, as I had already watched them all on the DVD. As for the movie starting over again when you stop it, Eric's right, this is a common occurence. I haven't been able to figure it out as some discs will start back at the point you stopped them but most won't. I think it has to do with discs that load. Some Blu-rays, mostly older titles, don't have a "loading" screen and those seem to be the ones that start back up again at the point you left off at.