PDA

View Full Version : Import Friday the 13th Blu to have more Special Features

cognitive77
02-09-2009, 03:20 AM
According to the following link which features a screen cap of the back of the Danish Blu-ray.

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-imports-subforum/77013-friday-13th-parts-ii-iii-u-k-2.html

Looks as if the Special Features will include:

Fresh Cuts: 3D Terror
Legacy of the Mask
Slasher Films: Going for the Jugular
Lost Tales from Camp Blood Part 2 & 3
Trailer

grodd
02-23-2009, 05:29 AM
According to the following link which features a screen cap of the back of the Danish Blu-ray.

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-imports-subforum/77013-friday-13th-parts-ii-iii-u-k-2.html

Looks as if the Special Features will include:

Fresh Cuts: 3D Terror
Legacy of the Mask
Slasher Films: Going for the Jugular
Lost Tales from Camp Blood Part 2 & 3
Trailer
These are good extras. It was really interesting hearing about how difficult the shots were. Plays fine on the US PS3.

SickNick89
02-26-2009, 01:28 AM
Yeah, The Friday 3 blu ray extras were the best extras out of any of the re-releases since they actually had to do with the movie and they wern't even on the US release. crazy.

gunner
02-26-2009, 03:05 PM
I just read a b.s. post over at imdb from an angry fan that was shocked by the Pt.3's blu-ray transfer being "worse than vhs quality". This is just insane, pt.3 has never looked this good!!
I agree 100%. The supplements were superb on the Friday 3 blu-ray!! The "Legacy of the Mask" supplement was something I've always wanted to see, obviously my favorite. But the "Fresh Cuts: 3-D terror" was cool too. The entire disc has this special feel about it. I look forward to the future US blu-ray in 3-D. I would love to see the alternate ending of Pt. 3, maybe it'll be shown on that release. But I've gotta say, I don't like Stan Winston's ghoulish Jason make-up used in the sequence, way too hocus pocus. I think it would do better as a supplement.

Bobbywoodhogan
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Does anyone know if the 3D Region 1 vesion will play on my UK Blu Ray Player - Sony Blu-Ray disc/DVD player BDP-S350 or my PS3?