PDA

View Full Version : WB's Red to Blu program

rxfiend
04-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Wanna replace your WB HD-DVDs with Blu-rays? Here ya go:

http://www.red2blu.com/

Sam
04-27-2009, 02:33 PM
It's really a great deal considering you get to keep your old HD DVD discs and can just print a cool, alternate cover. Hopefully Universal will step up and offer a trade-in as well so I can upgrade all those titles to lossless...but they have to release them on blu first.

Grim
04-27-2009, 11:55 PM
Awesome idea, but I think it's come a year and a half too late. I'm sure most who had HD-DVD before Blu-ray won have either already sold their discs (like myself) or are completely content with keeping the HD-DVD's and are loving being able to find them for dirt cheap.

Regurgitate
04-28-2009, 12:14 AM
I am doing this for a handful of titles. Enter the Dragon, The Matrix Trilogy, Troy, and Superman II. You're supposed to receive a confirmation email with a shipping label but I have yet to receive it and I went through the online process on Saturday. All in all it's going to cost about $40.

Shannafey
04-28-2009, 03:59 AM
That's a really nice deal. It is good to see a company stepping up like that! Kudos to WB. Everyone wins like this!

Mutilated Prey
04-28-2009, 04:11 AM
Very cool they're doing this. :glasses:

KillerCannabis
04-29-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm doing this for my Matrix set (since the BD set is better) and for my Harry Potter 5 combo disc. I'd like to get rid of all my combo discs, but the only other one I have from WB is Ocean's Thirteen and that's not a movie I'll watch again anytime soon.