PDA

View Full Version : Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz and Grace all at Best Buy early

fceurich39
08-23-2009, 03:42 PM
i seen them in today's ad as best buy exlcusives before the official release date as well as another anchor bay horror film called Grace blu- ray and dvd

othervoice1
08-23-2009, 07:00 PM
I have never even heard of Grace- anyone know if its supposed to be any good?

fceurich39
08-23-2009, 07:13 PM

from all the reviews i have seen it is

Queen B
08-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Can anyone confirm if it's just the blu-ray version that's being released early, or is the standard def version being found as well?

fceurich39
08-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Can anyone confirm if it's just the blu-ray version that's being released early, or is the standard def version being found as well?

for Grace yes well at my crappy best buy they got 3 copies of it on blu-ray for sale on aug 25th and zero copies of the dvd which they'll get on its release date of sept 15th

i was gonna get the dvd in september but since i have a blu-ray player i'll get it tuesday and now it's one less movie in september:)

HoldenMcNeil
08-23-2009, 11:07 PM
I've been wanting to see Grace for a while. Looks like a real good psychological thriller. As for Shaun/Fuzz I'm definitely picking those up.

Severn
08-24-2009, 07:41 PM

Saw it recently and it's very good. It's hard to not think "IT'S ALIVE!" but it's played straight and the acting is a big part of how good the movie is. Not campy at all. Worth the watch.

Kolpitz
08-24-2009, 08:11 PM
I think I'll pick up Grace tomorrow, when I get Adventureland. I love the Pegg / Frost / Wright flicks but I already own them on DVD and I need to cut back on my spending.