PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY CONTEST: Uprooted Sequels

rhett
09-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Want to (sleeping) bag yourself some Deluxe DVDs of the upcoming FRIDAY THE 13TH 7 & 8 flicks? We've got three copies of each to give away - here's how you can win. Simply tell us what your favorite sequel away from home is. What's a sequel away from home? It's a sequel that uproots a series from its original location to somewhere completely different.
http://www.horrordigital.com/reviews/contests/dvdcon.jpg

Want to (sleeping) bag yourself some Deluxe DVDs of the upcoming FRIDAY THE 13TH 7 & 8 flicks? We've got three copies of each to give away - here's how you can win. Simply tell us what your favorite sequel away from home is. What's a sequel away from home? It's a sequel that uproots a series from its original location to somewhere completely different. Manhattan in JASON TAKES MANHATTAN, space in CRITTERS 4, medieval times in ARMY OF DARKNESS, etc.

Three lucky winners will receive both FRIDAY THE 13TH, PART VII: THE NEW BLOOD and FRIDAY THE 13TH, PART VIII: JASON TAKES MANHATTAN on Deluxe DVD. The contest will run from today (Friday, what else?!) until street date this coming Tuesday, September 15th.

http://horrordigital.com/vb3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5336&stc=1&d=1252699529 http://horrordigital.com/vb3forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5338&stc=1&d=1252699630

So again, all you've got to do is tell us, what is your favorite sequel away from home, and why?

Post a single response in this thread only.

Winners will be randomly picked sometime Tuesday, September 15th, so get your submissions in now!

Mutilated Prey
09-11-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm going with Horrible! Antropohagus 2! This movie could stand alone as it's own flick. It plays out like typical 80's slasher without too much of the cheese and has the Steelers vs. Rams Superbowl in it :)

Grim
09-11-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm going to go with The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2. Even though they're pretty settled in their new home, the sprawling, colorful caverns of that old Civil War amusement park are a stark contrast from the quaint little farmhouse that the Sawyer family originated at.

Runner-ups for me would be The Devil's Rejects and The Toxic Avenger Part 2. I guess Army of Darkness would count as a runner-up as well.

NaturesMistake
09-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Predator 2

The LA environment was an interesting contrast to the Jungle environment in the first one.

bigdaddyhorse
09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Predator 2

The LA environment was an interesting contrast to the Jungle environment in the first one.

Good call, now I'm conflicted.
I was gonna say Jason X, as that uprooted everything and was a great comedy IMO, but Predator 2 is among my all time favorite films.
Tie between those 2!

Come on random selector thingy, daddy needs these to complete the Friday collection.:)

spawningblue
09-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Obviously Army of Darkness for me. I love the mixing of the medieval elements with the present day mechanics. The car rode horseback style, the boomstick gun and the chainsaw slicing through medieval monsters. Awesome! And it all works even better seeing as how this movie isn't taken seriously at all.

Caspar2112
09-11-2009, 10:25 PM
The uprooting of Ash in ARMY OF DARKNESS was a lot of fun, changing the elements as they were presented in their initial simplicity. I have always been a huge fan of the standard, taking a non standard turn in film. Like Freddy into reality in the NEW NIGHTMARE or Michael Myers into a Hospital of slutty nurses and Geriatrics. I guess WAXWORK 2 worked for me well, with its fragmented time story line and it is one of those movies that lends itself to repeated viewings for it's faults and it's many benefits.

indiephantom
09-11-2009, 10:26 PM
less serious answer: Troll 2. I'm pretty sure Nilbog is a cooler setting than wherever the original was set.

more serious answer: Poltergeist III. They just made great use of that eerie high-rise and, of course, the mirrors.

captain_brandon
09-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Because I simply CAN'T miss an old school Paramount-era Friday the 13th contest, I have to join in. ;)

Mean while, I can see someone else already feel's the same way, and must say I've always had to go with The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986) as my favorite "Sequel Away from Home" (I really like that phrase, by the way).

From the first time I saw an old Media Home Entertainment version towards the flannel-clad mid '90s years, untill my eventually buying it first in a mini mall's Suncoast Video (in which then already retail prices there surely were fucked in the ass), I was truely in love with this sequel from another planet and truely out of this world.

I immdiately thought it was cool that scripter L.M. Kit Carson (Paris, Texas and the Breathless remake) went in a COMPLETELY opposite direction then the much more gritty, documentary style impact of Hooper's first 1974 made seminal classic. From the towards the beginning opening set piece of two preppy, yuppie twits murdered to the tune of Oingo Boingo's "No One Lives Forever" (from the Dead Man's Party album), to the suitably very icky Tom Savini special FX, and it's outragous dark humor (mostly courtesy of good ole' Bil Mosely, of which I feel this film truely first put him on the genre film world map, you must all admit), to the lovely and unusual normal (as in Girl-Next-Girl in a Houston or Dallas subburb type) Stretch (played nicely by Days of Thunder's Caroline Williams) as a very unique heroine who heads deep into the underground abandoned amusement park Sawyer family lair even after such a close encounter of nearly being killed, I KNEW from a very early age I was looking at a seminal Cult Classic winner.

Plus, believe it or not, this is truely my favorite Dennis Hopper performance of all time. 4 stars out of a possible 4 for me.

fattyjoe37
09-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Army of Darkness for me. One of the only horror sequels to change everything about the series and still be a great movie. The only other one I can think of that comes close is The Devil's Rejects.

dayglo
09-11-2009, 10:59 PM
For me it's definitely Halloween III which is an extreme example of uprooting a series. Even though the premise was radically different, it still kept the "feel" of a Halloween movie. Something every subsequent sequel has failed to do.

Having Tom Atkins in it never hurts either! :)

Hellbilly
09-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Child's Play 3 (1991). Military schools always make for a interesting change of scenery in horror movies, a rather underexplored setting with a few exceptions (Evilspeak, Omen 2).

gyhorrorfan07
09-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm going with TCM 2 as well. Out of all the other sequels, I find it to be the most enjoyable entry in the series. I had recently purchased MGM's 2006 Gruesome Edition and got rid of the bare bones DVD released almost a decade ago.

OK... why do I like it? Great gore effects, Dennis Hopper and Bill Moseley's show-stealing performances, and I liked its dark humor as well.

Although I don't have all the Friday deluxe editions as I still need to get The Final Chapter, it'll be great if I could get these for free...please, pick me.

anthony1138
09-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Fright Night 2...

Vampires in college!!!

Spitfire
09-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Jason X - Jason in outer space.

marcx
09-11-2009, 11:28 PM
How about Aliens? The colony was creepy yet allowed for expansive action and an increase in the number of Aliens...

2D4EVER
09-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Just for the fun of it I'd say Jason X. It was in space, great kills, stupid story, nanobots, cyborgs, and a bunch of really hot chicks.

If we're talking non-horror it might be Rambo 2.

Mitbox
09-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Can I choose Home Alone 2? I liked NY and the hotel plot. Horror related, Jason X was lots of fun, love Season of the Witch, and I consider Dream Warriors is away from home since the action revolves around the psychiatric clinic and the Elm St. house appears only in dreams.

hellraiser40
09-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Leprechaun 4 - In Space

i laughed my ass off with that ridiculous piece of sh*t

MisterTwister
09-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Army of Darkness is my favorite because seeing Ash away from the cabins and in a different place was lots of fun.

Jason101
09-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Gremlins 2:The New Batch since the New York setting made it entertaining

dave13
09-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Dracula A.D. 1972

The ulta-mod fashions rock my socks, and Cushing and Lee are in great form battling it out. And speaking of great forms, its got Caroline Munroe in it! Yowza!

Ptflea2
09-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Army of Darkness all the way! "Get the fuck out of my way!"

ekent
09-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I'll have to say The Devil's Rejects. Taking that crew on the road made for a more interesting and eventful ride than Ho1KC.

Spit
09-12-2009, 01:17 AM
The Howling 2. Cuz everyone knows werewolves come from Transylvania.:rolleyes:

On a different note,
What happened to contests where people had to doctor up clips out of movies? Some of those were hilarious, I'll never forget Brittany and her my bloody valentine crotch.

eric_angelus
09-12-2009, 01:54 AM
I think I would go with Halloween H20 Michael Myers entry in the series to leave Haddonfield.

Spacetraveler
09-12-2009, 01:58 AM
Halloween III takes fans from Haddonfield, Illinois to Santa Mira, California. I really like the new direction of the series and the creepiness of Halloween masks, robots, and snakes and bugs.

Rickard0
09-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Ginger Snaps 3: Back to the Beginning.

You can't get more away from home than being different people, yet the same 100 years ago. Evil Dead 3 with Ash, still had Ash in it. As for Ginger Snaps, The series is probably teh best werewolf series out, the first is tied with Dog Soldiers for being the best Werewolf movie ever. But back to this post. The girls play great characters and setting them in an environment where young girls would not be expected is awesome. The language was more modern than what you would expect people 100 years ago would talk like but thats ok, its a sequel.

MorallySound
09-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Gremlins 2: The New Batch! Not only do those pesky gremlins move out of small town Kingston Falls and inhabit New York City, but they completely take over a high rise shopping/TV station/business complex. And let's not forget the Futtermans are on vacation. Also, it's my all time favorite sequel (and ranks higher than the original) and it's got cameos and inside jokes galore!

Egg_Shen
09-12-2009, 02:22 AM
Escape From L.A. Trading in the moody lighting and somber tone of New York for the wild colors and absurdist humor of L.A. was, I think, a great idea.

Queen B
09-12-2009, 02:55 AM
DEMONS 2. Loved the high-security high-rise setting, though not as much as the grindhouse-esque theater from the first one. The film played out like a demented hybrid of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, THE EVIL DEAD and THE TOWERING INFERNO.

vampyr789
09-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Halloween 2 for me. the neighborhood setting in the first was cool, but the hospital in Halloween 2 is really creepy (and why is it so empty??? is everyone well in Haddonfield?)

Katatonia
09-12-2009, 03:29 AM
As much as I love Troll 2 and some of the others mentioned in this thread... I have to go with Slumber Party Massacre 2. I love the whole "vacation home" horror, and this ranks as one of my all-time favorite guilty pleasures of the horror genre.

highclassrob
09-12-2009, 03:53 AM
The Devil's Rejects! Can't beat a crazy people road trip.

AndresG
09-12-2009, 04:00 AM
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986) for me, by far!!

satans-sadists
09-12-2009, 04:39 AM
Halloween III: Season of the Witch, no contest. I salute the brilliant work of Silver Shamrock and Conal Cochran in their efforts to spread holiday cheer. Plus, you have to respect any corporation that can steal a piece of Stonehenge. :glasses: This movie also features one of my favorite John Carpenter scores ever along with a starring role from Tom Atkins.

shithead
09-12-2009, 04:57 AM
Army Of Darkness for me.

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow".

MadmanMarz
09-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Romero's Dawn of the Dead...my favorite horror film of all time and best of the Dead movies.

soxfan666
09-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Another for Army of Darkness

BroodingHope
09-12-2009, 05:12 AM
I know it's not a total departure like going into space but I thought that taking Candyman from Chicago to New Orleans in Farewell to the Flesh was a no brainer.

shape22
09-12-2009, 05:12 AM
It's Halloween III for me as well. O'Herlihy is a great villain and Atkins is practically an action hero. And you have to love the scene where he disregards the "misfire" in the adjoining hotel room to finish taking care of business. "Who cares?" indeed.

The score, Cundey's awesome cinematography, and the great Halloween atmosphere lock it up for me.

streetlight
09-12-2009, 05:44 AM
I really enjoyed the setting of Prom Night 4: Deliver Us From Evil, where the four teens get dressed up, take a limo, drive PAST the prom, into some old house/mansion in the country.

BloodMan
09-12-2009, 06:18 AM
Demons 2 - The whole security laden highrise thing and the demon coming out of the TV... not to mention that super awesome demon dog too!! I find it alot more fun than the first movie! better effects... and the chick from "Opera"! :)

_pi_
09-12-2009, 06:24 AM
I guess Wes Craven's New Nightmare would fit into this category, wouldn't it? Moving the setting from fiction to the real world? If so, that one's my choice. Otherwise I'd go with Army of Darkness!

Cujo108
09-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Halloween III: Season of the Witch for me. It's such an eerie film. Carpenter's score really encases the whole thing in a feeling of inevitable doom from the very beginning.

Honorable mention to Ghoulies II. I love carnival settings. Also to Escape From L.A. for it's pitch-perfect social commentary.

KappaMoth
09-12-2009, 07:12 AM
I'll have to agree with Marz, Dawn of the Dead. Somehow Romero managed to get the same claustrophobic feeling of NotLD while placing them in a structure 100x the size. And besides that, who doesn't love looting?

Body Boy
09-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning

Pinehurst instead of Crystal Lake, but it still has that oldschool feel. And I love it for that! :)

CrazyFatEthel
09-12-2009, 09:13 AM
The Boiler Room in Nightmare on Elm Street!!!

Erick H.
09-12-2009, 09:21 AM
INFERNO takes the witchery from the Black Forest Tanz Academy in Germany and sets it down in a surrealists version of New York City where the spirits of ancient evil slip into the multicolored hues of a sinister apartment building.No matter where the forces of darkness settle,the place exhudes death and decay.

rxfiend
09-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Halloween III came to mind when I first read this thread. Another one is Son of Godzilla. You have a movie with Godzilla and his son on a tropical island. G' came a long way from being solo and destroying Japan! lol

Copyboy
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Definitely HALLOWEEN III for me as well. As dayglo said, it managed to capture that Halloween feel and mood like no other sequel after it despite the fact that it wasn't even really a sequel to begin with! Amazing!

Mok
09-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Empire Strikes back opens on the snowy planet of Hoth. It was a great contrast to the desert planet Tatooine from the first film. The Hoth battle scene is one that few can deny is freakin' awesome.

Mattapooh
09-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey when Ted takes over his dad's body. When he and Bill do the "EXCELLENT!" shred guitar part, Ted (as his dad) has his sound like a mellow jazz guitar riff.

Kills me every time.

Myron Breck
09-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Great thread idea! I really do love it when a series goes in some different direction like this. There are so many great ones: ALIENS, CHILDREN OF THE CORN III: URBAN HARVEST, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2, JASON X, HOWLING II: YOUR SISTER IS A WEREWOLF, ILSA: HAREM KEEPER OF THE OIL SHEIKS, and SHAFT IN AFRICA to name but a few. But I have too much love for HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH. I know, it's a very polarizing film for genre fans, but Carpenter & Company really stuck their necks out with this one and, had it not had the "Halloween" name attached to it, I am sure that it would have done better. It's creepy, funny, a little bit gross, and has the best jingle ever created. Is it a "sequel" in the traditional sense? No. But that's what makes it so great and, to be honest, you can't really get any more uprooted than this movie.

My fantasy is that, after all of this remake shit dies down, someone will continue Carpenter's original vision for the series.

Kodiac Jack
09-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Definitely Scream 2. Sydney will ever really escape her past no matter where she goes.

I also like Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 and that weird museum place the family moves into. Loads of gore from Tom Savini doesn't hurt either.

Devil's Rejects in third. This movie is Zombie's masterpiece.

snowbeast323
09-12-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm going to have to say Halloween III: Season Of The Witch.

Having uprooted to Santamira, its quite a change from Haddonfield, but in a way I like the setting of Santamira better as it just has the air of being watched about it, and I find the idea of someone spying on me pretty scary

KamuiX
09-13-2009, 03:13 AM
Halloween III...better than pretty much any of the Halloween sequels featuring Myers.

17thJuggalo
09-13-2009, 03:42 AM
Dawn of the Dead for me. What's cooler than taking a trip from home to stay in a mall? Nothing!

Suicide
09-13-2009, 05:02 AM
I'll pick Gremlins II. Hilarious and disgusting. I recently watched this with my friend and his 8-year old daughter. I guess I'd forgotten how gruesome it was, that spider gremlin scared the hell out of her.

Goregasm
09-13-2009, 06:28 AM
Absolutely Child's Play 3. Chucky at a military camp. Gold.
It's gotten a lot of flack over the years and I think it's been way overdone.

HellRazor
09-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Psycho Cop 2. Strippers and dorks vs. insane wise-cracking killer cop. Bad goodness ensues!

othervoice1
09-13-2009, 08:05 AM
Ill give the edge to Halloween 3 for this one. A movie that has definitely grown on me over the years.

legz
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
This was tough. I will have to go with Halloween 3 also. It came in with a completely different storyline totally unrelated to the previous movies. It went from a killer Michael Meyers to the killer halloween masks. It is a sequel that stands by itself without even knowing anything or having to watch the previous movies.

moogong
09-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Jason takes Manhattan for me. Jason walking through Times Square at night is one of my favorite scenes of the series.

zompirejoe
09-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Halloween 3: Season of the Witch, really just a stand alone film that has nothing to do with the others. I guess the idea was to use the Halloween moniker with new stand alone stories for every sequel. Oh what could have been....

Johnny Macabre
09-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Slumber Party Massacre 2 for me too!!

It takes the standard slasher premises from the first one and catapult it in a wacky rock n' roll nightmare!!

msw7
09-14-2009, 03:00 AM
For me a tie between:
Jason X
Chronicles of Riddick
Dawn of the Dead (and Day of the Dead)

TheShape
09-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Hamlet 2...

Shakespeare's idea to move the setting of his sequel from medieval / renaissance to modern times was a stroke of genius to revive the franchise...

More seriously, the urban setting of Predator 2 worked for me. And the last segment of The Lost World where the T-Rex runs free in San Diego for everyone to see and believe was fun too.

Chunkblower
09-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Rocky IV, mainly because I'm in awe of the awesomeness of Ivan DragOWN.

The Chaostar
09-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Rocky IV, mainly because I'm in awe of the awesomeness of Ivan DragOWN.

"I must brake you."

baggio
09-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I guess I'm going to pick:

Army of Darkness

rhett
09-14-2009, 07:21 PM
"I must brake you."
I always assumed "break", but "brake" would certainly work in that context, too. Ahh, phonetic ambiguities...

springjack
09-14-2009, 08:13 PM
For me... DAWN OF THE DEAD.

I saw the first one as a kid and scared the hell out of me.
I mean, a cottage in the woods with rotting corpses all over the place.

But when I saw thew sequel I couldn?t believe it.
A shopping mall... the space was huge and at the same time more claustrophobic. The fist one was in the country but the second one was in a town.

People are gonna have some fun in the mall but at the end of the day it was George Romero who made fun of us.

Great movie... one of my all time favorites.
________
Chrysler Sebring Specifications (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_Sebring)

acp35
09-14-2009, 08:59 PM
Jason X. Todd did an amazing job in taking the character into a completely different environment and still managing to stay completely true him. I truly thought I'd hate it but it was a great experience. There was even a guy in the theatre dressed up like Jason who showed up during the film. These are the type of theatre horror experience you always hope to get.

The virtual reality Crystal Lake gave us a taste of the old yet let us know we were seeing a new experience.

HAEMORRHAGE
09-14-2009, 08:59 PM
Well, I wouldn't count my primary choice as horror but I love Gremlins 2. Having all of those guys inside a start of the art skyscraper filled with everything you could think of (TV station, toy store, chemisty lab, dentist, and so on) just reeks of all kinds of fun. Plus, you throw in an in-character Hulk Hogan and you put some Faith No More and Slayer on the soundtrack and it's TOTAL WIN.

Now, if that doesn't count for horror, I also love Poltergeist 3 for some reason. I guess you could say it's similar to Gremlins 2 in that it takes place in a skyscraper. I guess skyscrapers are just fun in my mind. Different levels for mayhem and all that. I really loved the parking garage scene in this one which isn't something you'll find in the suburbs.

SpaceAce
09-14-2009, 09:51 PM
I love Friday the 13th in general, so I'll go with Jason takes Manhattan. I didn't dig Jason X quite as much. I did enjoy the whole trip to New York and the boat setting for Jason 8.

lv426
09-15-2009, 02:52 AM
Ghoulies 3: Ghoulies Go To College

pieces35
09-15-2009, 05:42 AM
I will go with Army of Darkness!!!

I loved the way Raimi used the medieval elements, with a present day hero!!!

DVDBone
09-15-2009, 06:06 AM
Wes Craven's New Nightmare! Pulling Freddy out of the dream world was great after that piece of crap called Freddy's Dead. Can you imagine if the NOES series ended with that one?

rhett
09-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Ghoulies 3: Ghoulies Go To College

I think I should just just forgo the whole drawing process and give the discs to you. It takes balls to pick Ghoulies 3, but it deserves it. You may advance to lv. 247.

HAEMORRHAGE
09-15-2009, 07:49 AM
I think I should just just forgo the whole drawing process and give the discs to you. It takes balls to pick Ghoulies 3, but it deserves it. You may advance to lv. 247.

Haha, I thought about saying that just based upon it's title, just like all of the ridiculous Leprachaun sequels.

Agentsusp
09-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Tough call, at first it was clearly Police Acadamy Mission to Moscow, for it's hard hitting subtext about US/Sovient relations that rivaled the fabled "Head of the Class" two part expose' on capitalism, but upon further reflection, I'd have to say that if we're sticking strictly to horror, it would have to be Halloween III, no Hadonfield, Celtic villans, Stonehendge uprooted to CA? My favorite.

rhett
09-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Last day to vote...get 'em in!

fart_mike
09-15-2009, 07:52 PM
i have to go with Demons 2...i think the highrise apartment complex with shatterproof windows being locked down is more believable than the bricked-up exterior of the original's movie theater...also, the apartments gave bava more to do as far as location, for example, the elevator and parking garage scenes...

rhett
09-15-2009, 09:25 PM
The contest is closed, thanks again for all the great submissions. I really like this contest format, it makes for a good thread topic on its own, and you win shit. How can you complain?!

As for the winners, here are the three lucky chaps:

streetlight
Queen B
gyhorrorfan07

Some new blood on the site...you better earn your keep and post around on the boards more! :)

PM's have been sent for your addresses and once the product arrives with me it will be promptly shipped out.

Thanks to all who participated...the wait until the next contest will be a short one!

mcchrist
09-15-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm agreeing with TCM 2

mcchrist
09-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Ha! Just missed it.

spawningblue
09-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Congrats guys!

Hellbilly
09-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Congrats!

captain_brandon
09-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Congrats to all the winnners!

indiephantom
09-15-2009, 11:23 PM
congrats to all. Seeing those DVDs today was sure tempting, but I'm waiting for blu!

othervoice1
09-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Congrats- I am jealous! <:

dave13
09-16-2009, 12:15 AM
yeah, congrats to the winners...

Congrats to all the winnners!

....and captain brandon, where the hell have you been lately? it seems like the whole boards have swapped over. people who posted 3-4 times a day 5 months ago are nowhere to be found, and there are a TON of new people around. not that there's anything wrong with that, to quote seinfeld, but its a little surprising!

captain_brandon
09-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Haha, hay Dave13! :D

Oh, I've been lurking around, like Mr. Voorhees himself. I've just been quite busy, what with working over time for more pay, looking for standard definition DVDs to sell off in large lots, and trying to learn the Spanish language in order to start learning other languages in order to be a multi-linguist, and in order to have a better future career.

Hope that explains some. I'll post every once 'n a while, when I can and time allows. But I'm here. Just can't devote a lot of time to the boards over the next few months; that's all.

vampyr789
09-16-2009, 02:55 AM
Congrats....im not jealous :p haha

Erick H.
09-16-2009, 07:34 AM
Congrats kids,well played !

msw7
09-16-2009, 07:41 AM
congrats everyone!

blu
09-17-2009, 07:10 PM
congrats!