PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!someone Dial 911!!!!!

jscott
12-07-2001, 12:50 AM
My Laserdisc player stopped working! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I'm so thoroughly pissed off! The real kicker is that I've spent $100+ on LD's in the past two weeks, and they're all due to arrive any day now!
FUCK!!!

Paff
12-07-2001, 06:51 AM
What's wrong with it?

I'm not too much of an LD hardware tech, I probably can't help.

Might be time to poke around on E-bay, no?

Speaking of which, I'm guessing no one here got that Mitsubishi? It did go for a more appropriate price of $275. The thing about buying LD players, is how much are you dedicated to the format? I mean, I have over 270 LDs, so it's in my best interest to have the best possible player. Some of you who are just augmenting their DVDs might do OK with a mid-level Pioneer.

Anyway, if anyone sees an auction they're not sure of, run it by me here. I might be posting a little less frequently (finally got busted at work for web-surfing on company time), but I do check this forum often.

jscott
12-07-2001, 02:44 PM
The disc (CD or Laser) will not spin. I took it apart yesterday, to try & locate a slipped belt, and didn't see anything. I think I'm gonna shop for a new mid line Pioneer. As of now, I only have 20 laserdiscs, but I'm still going to remain true to the format.

killit
12-08-2001, 08:33 PM
Shit man, that sucks! I have a pioneer 504 that was just brought to spec, by pioneer. I still have the orignial box and packaging, the manual is all there, the remote. It's AC3, SVIDEO.

MISFITZ
12-11-2001, 07:29 PM
I have over 270 LDs

Geezus!!! Get a life! Go outside once in a while!

:D :) ;) :D :) ;) :D :) ;)

KIDDING PAFF!!!

just messing with you!