PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

rhett
10-31-2009, 08:05 AM
Tough to believe it's already here...since I was just getting warmed up here watching HARDWARE and NIGHT OF THE CREEPS tonight. But it's here, Halloween, and I hope everyone gets the chance to watch a classic over the next 24 hours. I hope you had fun with us with all our October Madness festivities as well as
http://horrordigital.com/reviews/pictures/hal_banner.jpg

Tough to believe it's already here...since I was just getting warmed up here watching HARDWARE and NIGHT OF THE CREEPS tonight. But it's here, Halloween, and I hope everyone gets the chance to watch a classic over the next 24 hours.

I hope you had fun with us this year in the October movie watching thread and for all our October Madness festivities. We were able to hit 31 reviews in 31 days, 6 contests, 4 top ten lists, 4 polls and 1 interview. And we're still not done yet. Look for a bunch more reviews coming up in the next two weeks to round off all the piles of fun horror DVDs we couldn't quite fit into the schedule.

All of us here at HORROR DIGITAL have had a blast trying to make this the best October yet, and rest assured we'll be trying to do it even better next year. Have a good and safe Halloween, and long live death and depravity!

indiephantom
10-31-2009, 08:55 AM
Yes! :glasses: Happy Halloween to all!!!:banana:

NaturesMistake
10-31-2009, 09:06 AM
Happy Halloween!

Now to put in my Return of the Living Dead LD with the original score :D

Cause tonight it's Party Time!!!

DVD-fanatic-9
10-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Happy Halloween!

Now to put in my Return of the Living Dead LD with the original score :D

The "Collector's Edition" DVD didn't fix that??

satans-sadists
10-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Been a great month, but wow has it gone by fast! Aside from baseball, I've watched nothing but horror this October. Really looking forward to tomorrow as we're going to a ghost town at night which is offering two haunted houses. Plan on fitting in some more horror flicks and of course passing out trick or treat bags. Life is so much better outside of California! :D

Happy Halloween to everyone!

vampyr789
10-31-2009, 09:29 AM
Yea, it has been a great month!!! I was in the school play, went to Cutting Edge haunted house (voted world's longest walk through haunted house in the world), saw a midnight screening of Paranormal Activity, got a part in the second school play, and watching classic and old school horror films every day :)

My list of movies I will be watching today:

Night of the Living Dead
Evil Dead
Suspiria
The Exorcist
Halloween
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Psycho

i started Halloween right at midnight by watching Trick r' Treat for the 1st time...and boy I gotta say...it was incredible, it put me in the Halloween spirit from the opening shot (not the video reel, the pumpkin shot). My dad and I are gonna carve 2 pumpkins, perpare for their party, then I'm goin trick r' treating myself tonight with friends then we are gonna go visit an old creepy creek...we will see how that ends up ;) Today is going to be amazing

Paff
10-31-2009, 09:39 AM
I FINALLY get to watch some horror. October is the month of my film festival, and we expanded from 8 to 15 days this year. It just ended last night. Between preparation, and the festival itself, I haven't been home in 3 weeks. But now I got a stack o movies to watch (including a few I picked up at the festival), so no one better even think of bothering me tomorrow. I'm watchin' movies, dammit!

Copyboy
10-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Today I'm going to climb up on the roof and sweep the chimney. Maybe sing a little Chim-Chim-Cheree. Happy Hallo-fucking-ween to me.

Ptflea2
10-31-2009, 01:38 PM
Wow, these last 31 days went by pretty fast. A shame we all got to wait a whole nother year for my favorite month!!!! Happy Halloween you freaks!

crikan
10-31-2009, 01:55 PM
Happy Halloween everybody. It been a fun month.

welb25
10-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Happy Halloween everyone. I gotta say, it is perfect here in central Indiana today. the sky is an unusually dark grey, leaves on the ground, and a pretty strong breeze. The weather is screaming Halloween :)

Nailwraps
10-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Happy Halloween! :D

Hellbilly
10-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Happy Happy Silver Shamrock Day ... er Halloween :)

KR~!
10-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Happy Halloween everyone!

X-human
10-31-2009, 03:38 PM
This is Orson Welles, ladies and gentlemen, out of character to assure you that "The War of The Worlds" has no further significance than as the holiday offering it was intended to be. The Mercury Theatre's own radio version of dressing up in a sheet and jumping out of a bush and saying Boo!

Starting now, we couldn't soap all your windows and steal all your garden gates by tomorrow night... so we did the best next thing. We annihilated the world before your very ears, and utterly destroyed the C. B. S. You will be relieved, I hope, to learn that we didn't mean it, and that both institutions are still open for business.

So goodbye everybody, and remember please, for the next day or so, the terrible lesson you learned tonight. That grinning, glowing, globular invader of your living room is an inhabitant of the pumpkin patch, and if your doorbell rings and nobody's there, that was no Martian... it's Halloween.

Mutilated Prey
10-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Happy Halloween!!!! Boo!

indrid13
10-31-2009, 06:58 PM
Happy Halloween everybody! Hope to watch all four Phantasm films tonight and maybe Trick 'r Treat.

Midnight Buddha
10-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Happy Halloween everybody !

soxfan666
10-31-2009, 07:33 PM
Pretty good marathon on cinemax today. So far I have watched; The Burbs, Halloween II, The Strangers, Armay of Darkness, and currently Jurassic Park all in HD. Tonight at 10 pm is The Uninvited. I haven't seen it yet so I will be checking that out.

Lone Wolf
10-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Happy Halloween to all.

othervoice1
10-31-2009, 07:46 PM
Happy Halloween everyone! Hope the weather stays okay in most areas for the kiddies tonight! I look forward to a day of watching scary movies (and some football) <:

Richard Anthony
10-31-2009, 09:23 PM
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Watch Out For Michael Myers!! Tonight Is The Night He Came Home!!

DeathDealer
10-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Happy Halloweeen!

I was hoping for some of my Horror BLU's from AMAZON to arrive today since we missed the package yesterday, but don't think its going to happen. :(

Oh Well, still gonna make one HELL of a day of 2night! :)

YottNik
10-31-2009, 10:25 PM
Getting close to trick or treat in my neighborhood. Almost time to close the blinds, turn out the lights, and pretend I'm not home.

othervoice1
11-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Now to put in my Return of the Living Dead LD with the original score

I actually have the Tartan UK dvd that has the original score - it is full screen and basically has vhs quality video wise but I am glad to have the original music. Leaving the Damned song out just seems so wrong to me! lol

Fistfuck
11-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Amazing Grace, come sit on my face.

msw7
11-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Happy Halloween Everybody!!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

:)

Franco
11-01-2009, 04:02 AM
Happy Halloween to everyone at Gringoland ... and subsidiaries. :)

Body Boy
11-01-2009, 04:06 AM
Happy Happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween,
Happy Happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock!

:)

Angelman
11-01-2009, 05:14 AM
You don't know what death is... Happy Halloween!!

Workshed
11-01-2009, 06:45 AM
Another great Halloween on this site. Thanks for all the contests and for all the posters' participation in killer threads. Good times. Here's to another 365!

Workshed
11-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Oh yeah, and well done on the break-neck review schedule. That had to be brutal, but it does wonders for those of us who take a while to get to some of those films.

Sinister Ash
11-01-2009, 07:16 AM
Happy Halloween to all!

fattyjoe37
11-01-2009, 07:47 AM
This has been the best October yet since I've been a poster here. Thanks for all the great reviews, contests, and everything!

spawningblue
11-02-2009, 09:50 PM
Agree with everyone here, the best October ever for this site! Loved all the contests (Even if I didn't win any :cry:), the insane amount of reviews, and the questions with the Director of The Gate was really cool as well. Can't wait until next year!