PDA

View Full Version : I'm.....going......mad!!!!!

jscott
12-15-2001, 07:57 PM
I've got 6 new laserdiscs this week, and I won't have a player to watch them on for another couple of weeks. I can't stand it! All these beautiful ld's just sitting there, not being utilized to their fullest capabilities. It's madness I tell you, MADNESS!

Demon
12-20-2001, 03:14 AM
I've got an idea, send them to me and I can enjoy them for a couple of weeks, until you get your player :)

jscott
12-20-2001, 03:20 PM
I would let you borrow them, if I never wanted to see them again! I've got the Elite TCM, Elite Day of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (the Japanese version), The Cable Guy, and Roan's Bird with the Crystal Plumage. I should have my new LD player sometime next week(Pioneer CLD-D504). I can't wait!

Demon
12-20-2001, 11:27 PM
Thats cool man, actually I'm waiting on a copy of the Elite TCM to come my way via ebay.

I have that Day of the Dead disc, the video journal thing on it is really sweet.

If you don't have the Night of the Living Dead elite check it out, its probably my favorite ld.

jscott
12-21-2001, 03:20 PM
I have the Night Collector's Ed. LD. Sometime this weekend, I'll put up my link to my laserdisc collection on Lasertracker.