PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination DVD

Harms the Stoppa
01-30-2001, 05:50 AM
This was surprisingly good as i watched it for the first time last week.I read in some past Fangorias that there's alo of stuff cut out including some gore.Does anyone know if new line is gonna release a special 2 disk special edition of FD? i mean they did with boogie nights and se7en why not Final Destination?

------------------

joltaddict
01-30-2001, 05:55 AM
It is a platnium, be glad we got that. That's top of the line for New Line, you wont be seeing more.

New Line was somewhat disappointed that it didn't do better considering it was Morgan and Wong.

------------------
Further Proof of my Obsesive-Compusive Disorder (http://www.crosswinds.net/~joltaddict/dvdcatalog.htm)

Harms the Stoppa
01-30-2001, 06:17 AM
Everybody says "it's a platinum series,that's all,no special editions" well the regualr boogie nights was a platinum edition and they re released it as a two disc set like last year.So i don't think it matters if it's "platinum series" it's only a name.Same with the 2 se7en dvds.

------------------

rhett
01-30-2001, 09:29 AM
Se7en was not a Platinum Edition upon first release, and the only reason there was another version of Boogie Nights released was at the request of director Paul Thomas Anderson, as well as to tie it in with their other Anderson film Magnolia. The Final Destination disc out now is great, and adding a second disc simply for some cut footage would be illogical. Plus, with New Line's recent staff cuts, it makes the extremely slim possibily of another release even smaller. jolt's right, be happy with the release now, because that is all you are going to get.

Harms the Stoppa
01-31-2001, 12:41 AM
does the BN 2 dic set have cut sex scenes?

------------------