PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Animal Surprise Attack Scene

Hellbilly
12-18-2001, 10:33 PM
I'm not talking about attack scenes from your typical "animal horror" film (like jaws, the pack, squirm, whatever). I'm talking about animal surprise attack scenes that (sometimes) happen in your "average" horror movie.
In some flicks you can see it coming, in other flicks it's a totally surprise.
I love all the action that goes on when those critters attack. :D

Andrew
12-19-2001, 02:19 AM
Always loved the "tarantulas" in the Beyond. My friend said he could handle anything.....hehe I had him climbing up the wall :p :D.

slinker
12-19-2001, 08:45 AM
unbeatable in IMHO :D zombie VS shark.....WOW!

Jason25
12-19-2001, 09:20 AM
Shark Attack in Zombie - I liked it.

rhett
12-19-2001, 07:26 PM
I voted for the uncut version of the blind dog attack in Suspiria, gruesome!

Where is the first werewolf attack in AWIL though! :)

Hellbilly
12-19-2001, 07:42 PM
Well, a werewolf is a animal of some sorts but I thought more of a "real animal" poll, you know?

Why the hell did I include a mutated butterfly and a bug-thang then?

Ok, your right rhett, like always :mad: :D

AceRimRat
12-20-2001, 12:31 AM
I voted for "The Beyond" though "Jaws" certainly has most of my favorite animal scenes.

My all-time animal "surprise" scare was the first time I played the video game "Resident Evil." Y'all who play know what I'm talking about. Still freaks me every time I play through, even though I know it's coming.

Mark Relford
12-20-2001, 02:52 AM
The tarantulas from The Beyond. That scene was creepy and a bit silly, but that's the charm of it.
What about the blind dog attack scene from The Beyond?:D Pollmaster, you're slipping!:p

Hellbilly
12-20-2001, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Mark Relford
What about the blind dog attack scene from The Beyond?:D Pollmaster, you're slipping!:p

ACK! I guess I was kinda blind for not seeing that one.
Where's my dog? :)

Peter Vincent
12-20-2001, 02:39 PM
I voted the surpirse dog attack in Suspiria.

I had only seen this movie recently & it took me COMPLETELY by surprise! (the desired intention)