PDA

View Full Version : Which Evil Toy would Emerge Victorious from a Christmas Day Battle Royale?

Agent Z
12-21-2001, 07:17 AM
Alright...here's the scenario: It's Christmas morning at your house and all is well! Jack Frost is outside your window peering in at his potential victims and admiring your Christmas tree, which is adorned with Blair Witch stickman figures and Phantasm killer spheres hanging from the branches! Underneath the tree are surprise presents from Jack Frost himself: famous evil toys from your favorite horror films! As the evil toys free themselves from the packages, they ignore the originally-intended human targets of the household and engage each other in a no-holds barred CHRISTMAS DAY EVIL TOY BATTLE ROYALE!! Which evil toy will be left standing.......and what will be left of it? Choose the ULTIMATE EVIL TOY!! :)

Chucky P
12-21-2001, 07:47 AM
Guess who I voted for. :D

Shannafey
12-21-2001, 02:26 PM
Tickle Me Elmo!! It would make all the others kill themselves!!

Peter Vincent
12-21-2001, 02:26 PM
I think it would take the whole puppetmaster possé to try to best Chucky, but Chucky would probably still be standing in the end!

The Chuckster can prevail!

Peter Vincent
12-21-2001, 02:28 PM
U know what? That would make a good limited run comic idea....

Chucky vs. Demonic Toys

or

Chucky Vs. The Puppetmasters

Awesome!!!!

Hellbilly
12-21-2001, 09:02 PM
Damn you MISSIONCODEZ! :D I was about to post a poll called "Favorite Evil Toy's" movie!

However, I voted for "Chucky".

Where's Dolly Dearest?

Agent Z
12-22-2001, 03:39 AM
Sorry HellbillyDeluxe........couldn't resist doing this poll. :) Unfortunately, I'm sure I missed putting a few evil toys on the Evil Toy Wish List. I'm really surprised that Chucky is doing so well in the poll. I pictured the runaway favorite being the Zuni Fetish Doll.......with its dogged determination and always-on-the-attack attitude. :)

Mark Relford
12-22-2001, 03:53 AM
Chucky would prevail in this battle royale. The Zuni Fetish doll would be my second choice. That little fucker takes a licking and keeps on ticking!

mcchrist
12-22-2001, 06:55 PM
I voted for the Blade doll, Puppetmaster rocks!

rhett
12-22-2001, 09:28 PM
Don't Fuck with the Chuck. :)

Cool poll!

Chucky P
12-24-2001, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by rhett
Don't Fuck with the Chuck. :)

My point exactly. :)

geekcccp
11-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Talking Tina all the way....unless people got wise to her scheme and started looking down when they are using steps

thrashard76
11-22-2003, 06:30 AM
Chucky no doubt.

etale
11-22-2003, 06:35 AM
Alright...here's the scenario: It's Christmas morning at your house and all is well! Jack Frost is outside your window peering in at his potential victims and admiring your Christmas tree, which is adorned with Blair Witch stickman figures and Phantasm killer spheres hanging from the branches! Underneath the tree are surprise presents from Jack Frost himself: famous evil toys from your favorite horror films! As the evil toys free themselves from the packages, they ignore the originally-intended human targets of the household and engage each other in a no-holds barred CHRISTMAS DAY EVIL TOY BATTLE ROYALE!! Which evil toy will be left standing.......and what will be left of it? Choose the ULTIMATE EVIL TOY!! :)

The Zuni Fetish Doll would wipe them all out…including Chucky!

betterdan
11-22-2003, 06:38 AM
My first choice was the Zuni doll but instead I went with Talking Tina as the Twilight Zone is my favorite show of all time. She could just lure all the toys near the stairs and bingo instant victory.

etale
11-22-2003, 07:10 PM
My first choice was the Zuni doll but instead I went with Talking Tina as the Twilight Zone is my favorite show of all time. She could just lure all the toys near the stairs and bingo instant victory.

What about the doll from the first episode of the FRIDAY THE 13TH TV series?

Or for that matter, any of the toys in BROTHERHOOD OF SATAN?

Tuzotonic
06-09-2004, 01:33 AM
The Zuni Fetish doll from Trilogy of Terror (the 1974 original) is by far the scariest doll ever in a movie. You can't tell me you wouldn't crap yourself if you woke up on night and saw that looking at you.