PDA

View Full Version : October Madness IV: The Awakening

rhett
09-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Tough to believe summer's gone and fall is upon us, but that means that we're only a few short days away from our favorite month of horror. Like always, that means we have another grand October Madness planned for all of you, with daily reviews, contests, polls and top ten lists. What's in store when our fourth annual October Madness kicks in this Friday?
http://www.horrordigital.com/reviews/pictures/om2010.jpg

Tough to believe summer's gone and fall is upon us, but that means that we're only a few short days away from our favorite month of horror. Like always, that means we have another grand October Madness planned for all of you, with daily reviews, contests, polls and top ten lists. What's in store when our fourth annual October Madness kicks in this Friday?

A new review for all 31 days of the month
Monday: Contest giveaways
Wednesday: Poll
Friday: Top Ten list
Twitter (http://twitter.com/horrordigital) fun
And other goodies yet to be announced
Yep, there will be at least one contest, poll and top ten list a week, and a new review every single day, so gear up for a macabre month at HORRORDIGITAL.COM. Myself, Jeremy, Chunkblower and Dave all have an interesting assortment of reviews and recommendations, new, old and obscure, to get you all revved up for our hallowed month of horror! Of course it's you guys that make the site thrive, though, so be sure to post up a storm on our forums and get the site kicking on discussing all the horror movies we love on whatever format available!

The madness starts this Friday!

Here's to a crate month, ghouls.

Workshed
09-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Looking forward to all that this site offers to its members this October, as always.

Reviews from Chunkblower? Is this a new thing? If so, congrats, CB!

rhett
09-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Reviews from Chunkblower? Is this a new thing? If so, congrats, CB!

Where've you been, gangsta? Chunk's been blowing us away with reviews for the better part of the year! I don't think we ever did formally introduce ol' Chunk, so the accolades are definitely in order!

Workshed
09-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Where've you been, gangsta? Chunk's been blowing us away with reviews for the better part of the year! I don't think we ever did formally introduce ol' Chunk, so the accolades are definitely in order!

My bad, Chunky B! I'll definitely be reading this October, :glasses:.

Nailwraps
09-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Looking foward to it! :D

DVD-fanatic-9
09-27-2010, 10:43 PM
Fingers are crossed on the possibility that Tales from the Crypt: Season 7 might be on the slate... (It's true; I'm obsessed with that show).

Angelman
09-28-2010, 01:34 AM
It topped out at 113 degrees (!) today in LA. Good to know I can count on Horrordvds to make it feel like Fall.

Katatonia
09-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Awesome, you just gotta love October! :evil:

Fistfuck
09-28-2010, 03:49 AM
Pafftober!

othervoice1
09-28-2010, 04:03 AM
I love the month of October for several reasons and this site is one of them.

shithead
09-28-2010, 05:03 AM
I cum Orange and Black!

old-boo-radley
09-28-2010, 05:11 AM
I hope Rhett finally writes up a Slaughter Hotel review so I can get his opinion on the one chick's controversial bush all the way around to the asshole shot.

But that's the sort of thing that sometimes requires a blu-ray shot to do justice.

zompirejoe
09-28-2010, 03:00 PM
I hope Rhett finally writes up a Slaughter Hotel review so I can get his opinion on the one chick's controversial bush all the way around to the asshole shot.

But that's the sort of thing that sometimes requires a blu-ray shot to do justice. :lol:

I am not bothered by that in the least. Easy to please, that's me all over the place !

spawningblue
09-29-2010, 09:56 PM
I always look forward to the month of October, and this site is one of the reasons. Can't wait to read all the reviews and Top 10 lists! Still need to find me a copy of Midnight Hour and Madman (Hopefully be ordering this week when my pay comes in!) from previous lists.

Oh, and if you guys want to cheat and let me win a contest that would be excellent haha. I am pretty sure I am the oldest member here to not win one yet. Anyone been here longer?

fattyjoe37
09-29-2010, 10:17 PM
The best part of October is all the content at Horror Digital!

Matt89
09-29-2010, 10:24 PM
It topped out at 113 degrees (!) today in LA.

Jesus.

At least Toronto feels like Autumn. I love the cool weather.

~Matt

joltaddict
09-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Oh, and if you guys want to cheat and let me win a contest that would be excellent haha. I am pretty sure I am the oldest member here to not win one yet. Anyone been here longer?

[clears throat]

vampyr789
09-30-2010, 07:29 AM
:D I'm so excited!
Something to look foward to after every day.

Katatonia
10-01-2010, 08:16 AM
The link to the first review appears to be screwed up rhett. :evil:

DVD-fanatic-9
10-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Just change the number on the address to "53" instead of "38."

shithead
10-01-2010, 03:02 PM
So when are the contests? I REALLY need to win some free shit, being jobless at the moment and all.:D

spawningblue
10-01-2010, 07:38 PM
[clears throat]

I stand corrected. Jesus, that is a long time! There are quite a few on here who have won multiple times too...

Katatonia
10-02-2010, 02:06 AM
I stand corrected. Jesus, that is a long time! There are quite a few on here who have won multiple times too...

Lucky asses. :p I've also yet to win a contest on here.

rhett
10-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Contests are the next four Mondays in a row, and since companies were very generous this year we'll have at least one or two extra contests. Maybe finally some of the old dogs can win. Honestly, I wish I could rig the system sometime, but I am a slave to random equality!

joltaddict
10-03-2010, 03:12 AM

The odds are on our side. :p

Cujo108
10-03-2010, 03:40 AM
I've never won a contest and have been here longer than Rhett. I win!

joltaddict
10-03-2010, 03:45 AM
yes you win...

NOTHING!!!

Vance Vandy
10-03-2010, 04:53 AM
I need a new can of Skoal. If you're gonna win make it a win.