PDA

View Full Version : Tell us what to ask the star of THE LAST EXORCISM

rhett
12-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Lionsgate's THE LAST EXORCISM hits DVD & Blu-ray January 4th and we've lined up an interview with the star, Patrick Fabian. Problem is, we don't know what to ask! Post any questions you'd like to have answered here, and we'll be sure to ask him when we do the interview. In addition to starring as Reverend Cotton Marcus in EXORCISM, Fabian has also been in HELTER SKELTER (2004) and MILLENIUM. He's a seasoned TV vet of almost 20 years as well, with roles in most of the biggest shows including MELROSE PLACE, CSI, 24, and SAVED BY THE BELL: THE COLLEGE YEARS, where he played Professor Lasky. What's more horrific than working with Dustin Diamond?

Here's his full IMDB list (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0264579/).

Post your questions for Mr. Fabian in this thread and we'll do our best to get them all answered. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday night (December 22) at midnight. Exorcise your thoughts and give us some good material!

msw7
12-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Will there be a sequel, or is this the last one?

/not entirely serious, unless you can't resist either...

bigdaddyhorse
12-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Ask if he had any doubts about working on yet another Exorcism film. The last few years have been full of them, and most have sucked. When I see the word exorcism or exorcist these days I cringe. It's also why I haven't seen this movie and don't have any better questions.

Caspar2112
12-18-2010, 11:50 PM
With such a wide career on Television over the years, which does he prefer to perform in ..Tv or Film..differences in the two and his thoughts on the Horror Genre. Maybe ask if he has a Horror Movie Memory from his Childhood. I guess there could be so many questions related to that but good luck.

rhett
12-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the good questions so far, guys. Keep'em coming!

indiephantom
12-19-2010, 04:32 AM
Ask him about his favorite genre films and/or guilty pleasures, or what films he enjoys that he feels not many others do.

Harry Warden
12-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Ask Mr. Fabian what his viewpoint is on Exorcisim? Does he believe in exorcism or does he think it's much to do about nothing? I'm always interested whether folks believe in such a practice, and whether they feel that possession is possible or a bunch of hocus pocus.

Ask him why this film? Why would he star in such a film? Is he interested in the subject matter? Is it based on his belief system? OR was it simply a part he got cast for/or won casting for?

Zillamon51
12-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Ask him if he's received any negative feedback from the kind of nutjobs who actually believe in the practices his character is debunking.

Also, how did he prepare for the role? Did he watch a lot of hellfire-and-brimstone televangelists, or go to small fundamentalist churches, to get the speech and mannerisms of the character? (He played the role very well.)

JGrendel
12-21-2010, 06:03 AM
You could also ask him, if he plans to more work in this genre (meaning horror) or is this like so many others just a stepping stone to what he might consider better roles in bigger movies that would give him the break he needed to get out of television.

rhett
12-23-2010, 06:21 AM
Thanks for all the questions. I've forwarded them, along with many of my own, on to him and will follow up with a formal interview soon.