PDA

View Full Version : The Hackmaster Poll

Mark Relford
12-28-2001, 05:32 PM
Who's the greatest Hackmaster of them all? Vote at your own risk.

Hellbilly
12-28-2001, 06:19 PM
I thought you were the greatest hackmaster of them all Mark. :D

Cool Poll!

I voted for Norman J. Warren. He made a lots of bad movies that people are overrating methinks.

ParmagentoCheez
12-28-2001, 06:25 PM
how about throwing Wes Craven and fucking kevin williams into the cuisinart. i can't remember the last craven flick i've seen, let alone the last one i liked. and k.williams is the asshole responsible for all this OXY-wipe high school horror we've been enduring for the past 5 years. :mad:

AceRimRat
12-28-2001, 09:07 PM
Gotta vote for the man who earned the nickname from the man who coined the nickname: Russo.

This gives me an idea for another poll... Maybe in a bit...

(Hey, look at that. This is my 666th post. Weird.)

Dark Lord
12-28-2001, 10:06 PM
I'm on your side ParmagentoCheez!!

Mark Relford
12-28-2001, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ParmagentoCheez
how about throwing Wes Craven and fucking kevin williams into the cuisinart. i can't remember the last craven flick i've seen, let alone the last one i liked. and k.williams is the asshole responsible for all this OXY-wipe high school horror we've been enduring for the past 5 years. :mad:

Ace's poll has that one covered.:D I enjoyed the first Scream, but the sequels sucked ass. Nothing will compare to his early work. (Last House, The Hills Have Eyes, the underrated Deadly Blessing, and A Nightmare on Elm Street.)

Hellbilly, I agree about Norman J. Warren. Lucky for us, he hasn't directed another film since Bloody New Year.('87)

Jason25
01-01-2002, 07:14 AM
Mattei - he is the Hackmaster!!

rhett
01-01-2002, 09:52 AM
Russo deserves the Hackmaster title you gave him Mark! :)

skinnypuppy6
01-02-2002, 12:32 AM
arg!:) MATTEI ROCKS!! S.S. Extermination Love Camp is the citizen Kane of nazi sleeze films, and what about theese great titles :Hell of the Living Dead ,Violence in a Womans Prison, SS Girls and Emanuelle In Prison just to name a few. anyway RUSSO IS THE TRUE HACKMASTER:)