PDA

View Full Version : The much-awaited Argento hottie poll!

AceRimRat
01-02-2002, 08:51 PM
OK, Andrew, here it goes:

This one goes with the Suspiria hottie thread on the EuroHorror branch of the forum...

Who's the hottest babe in an Argento film?

I'm not an Argento expert, but I'll try to get all the major ones... Hey, that's what "Other" is for.

(OK, now that I actually managed to put the thing together, I got in all the ones mentioned in the EuroHorror thread, plus a couple I plucked from reviews for the films I haven't seen, plus a couple extras from the films I have seen. Hope I got 'em all.)

Jason25
01-02-2002, 10:43 PM
I've gotta go with Asia, although there are some hotties on Rimmy's list. Nice poll!

Cujo108
01-02-2002, 11:29 PM
With me being Jennifer Connelly's biggest fan, I of course voted for her. She is as hot as they come if you ask me! Definately one of the hottest women I've ever had the pleasure of seeing!

Andrew
01-03-2002, 12:09 AM
You have done well, bold sir knight ;).

Anyway, I voted for Suzy Kendall. DA-YAM she is fine. Jenny C, Asia, and the hotel girl from Tenebre (she was really hot) are all close behind :D.

thrashard76
01-03-2002, 01:32 AM
My pick goes to Asia. No, wait...wait skip back to that part again...oh yeah...:D

Cristina Marsillach gets 2nd place followed very closely with the silky - warm - endearing arms of Jennifer Connelly wrapped firmly around Cristina's mid-section...;);):p

Come on in and play Asia....:)

...aaahhh sukky, sukky!:)

Hellbilly
01-03-2002, 03:30 AM
Who was that chick with the cat in INFERNO?
I would have voted for her. :)

slinker
01-03-2002, 07:48 AM
Jennifer...like i had a choice!! duh :D
i feel sorry for whoever votes for daria...*shiver*

Peter Vincent
01-03-2002, 01:38 PM
I recently saw Phenomena and I don't know how old Jennifer was, but she still was VERY desirable! She got my vote!

Though the Spanish chick in Opera (Christina?) pushed my buttons too!!!

AceRimRat
01-03-2002, 10:24 PM
I couldn't figure out who the chick with the cat was, sorry, Hellbilly!

And I might have my Tenebre lesbians confused, too.

But I voted for Asia. It was her or JC. I think I voted for Asia cause she's an adult in the films, and JC's pretty young, I guess I'm not that into jailbait. :D

As adults, I think JC's hotter, so I wasn't sure which way to go. Cristina Marsillach is probably third in my book.

Hellbilly
01-03-2002, 10:38 PM
I'll give my vote to J.Co then. :)
Next time it's Asia's turn again. :D

maybrick
01-04-2002, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by HellbillyDeluxe
Who was that chick with the cat in INFERNO?
I would have voted for her. :)

I believe you are referring to Ania Pieroni, whom you might also recognize from House by the Cemetery.

K'
01-04-2002, 08:43 AM
Most of the others are easy on the eyes too, but Asia is a little twisted and I like that ;)

ParmagentoCheez
01-04-2002, 02:53 PM
asia- hands on, oh i mean hands down, fuck it, umm i mean, fuck me.....
shit. ok, time to spank my monkey.
:rolleyes:

keith70
01-04-2002, 05:51 PM
I voted for Asia. Jenniffer is nice to look at now. But I can't call the Jenniffer in Phenomena a hottie. She's too young for me.

rhett
01-05-2002, 10:23 AM
I went with Asia, but could have easily went with Ms. Connelly. I am suprised no one voted for Jessica Harper...she may not be that good looking now, but back in the 70's she was a fox!

Dark Lord
01-05-2002, 05:03 PM
Just got to vote for Jennifer Connelly...she is so cute in Phenomena...well, what can I say, I'm a die hard fan of her!

http://www.jenniferconnelly.net/snapshots/phenomena/image028.jpg

Erg0n
01-06-2002, 03:29 AM
Jennifer Connelly cause she's a phenomena

Ashirg
01-06-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by maybrick

I believe you are referring to Ania Pieroni, whom you might also recognize from House by the Cemetery.

She's also in Tenebre...

I went for Jennifer Connelly as well....