PDA

View Full Version : OCTOBER MADNESS V: Fields of Terror

rhett
10-01-2011, 09:10 AM
I can't believe it's already October and it's already been five years since our little pool of reviewers sat down and said "wouldn't it be great to do a review a day for all 31 days of October?" Since then it's evolved into so much more, with weekly contests, top ten lists, polls and other fun to be had throughout the month of horror. Here's what to expect again for our 5th kick at the cat
http://www.horrordigital.com/reviews/pictures/om2011.jpg

I can't believe it's already October and it's already been five years since our little pool of reviewers sat down and said "wouldn't it be great to do a review a day for all 31 days of October?" Since then it's evolved into so much more, with weekly contests, top ten lists, polls and other fun to be had throughout the month of horror. Here's what to expect again for our 5th kick at the cat (http://t.co/UERUD2ts):

A new review for all 31 days of the month
Monday: Contest giveaways
Wednesday: Poll
Friday: Top Ten list
Twitter (http://twitter.com/horrordigital) updates
Interviews, forum fun and more!
Yep, there will be at least one contest, poll and top ten list a week, and a new review every single day, so gear up for a macabre month at HORRORDIGITAL.COM. Myself, Chunkblower, Jeremy and Dave all have an interesting assortment of reviews and recommendations, new, old and obscure, to get you all revved up for our hallowed month of horror! We're also going to continue the tradition we started last year when we reviewed all the OMEN films by tackling another enduring horror franchise. Don't worry, it's not GHOULIES...but it's not a whole lot better, either!

Ultimately, though, this month all boils down to all of you, so please do sign in (or sign up!) for our forums and let's spread the horroriday cheer across the internet all month. For 31 days we indulge in our passion, loud and proud...may the horror movie never die!

JGrendel
10-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Amen to that!!!!

othervoice1
10-02-2011, 12:20 AM
You guys always do a great job- I really look forward to what is in store this month on Horror Digital!

Erick H.
10-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Looking forward to it guys,last year's lineup was great fun !

indiephantom
10-02-2011, 07:48 AM
good 'ol fun!

Katatonia
10-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Niiiiiiiiice!

crikan
10-03-2011, 05:05 PM
No better place on the net in the month of October.

Workshed
10-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes! Happy Horroridays to everyone. Thanks to the great folks at HorrorDigi for all their work to make this site so fun.

spawningblue
10-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Like everyone else, can't wait for all the reviews, contests, and top 10 lists!

streetlight
10-12-2011, 02:32 AM
yeah I agree this is the coolest place to hang out in october, love the reviews

Workshed
10-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Happy Halloween, everybody! Great job on the reviews and contests, HorrorDigi!

dave13
10-31-2011, 08:50 PM
agreed, great job! but you guys better wrap up the children of the corn series. you can't promise something like that, then stop after only part 6! Three more to go!

Mikey Horror
10-31-2011, 09:28 PM
The time and effort you guys put in this time of year really is astounding, but most off all appreciated and make this time of year that much more of a blast! Thanks for the hard work and for just making this the most bad ass place on the web for horror geeks like me. Can't wait till next year. Thanks again!

rhett
10-31-2011, 09:46 PM
agreed, great job! but you guys better wrap up the children of the corn series. you can't promise something like that, then stop after only part 6! Three more to go!
It's coming, buddy! Just had a few setbacks trying to get some other features done and wrapped up. Hopefully the rest will make it today.

dave13
11-01-2011, 12:59 AM
It's coming, buddy! Just had a few setbacks trying to get some other features done and wrapped up. Hopefully the rest will make it today.

sweet! the serendipity of watching them on my own and then seeing consecutive reviews show up on here has been keeping me up nights. a big treat.

happy Halloween everybody. i'm off to watch Zombie!