PDA

View Full Version : CONTEST #4: Clive Memorabilia

rhett
10-25-2011, 12:01 AM
As horror fans, there's no doubt we love the movies, but as conventions, limited editon box sets and our poster collections tell us, we love memoribila too. I know most of you have some killer kollections, so share with us your favorite piece of horror memorabilia and you could win an autographed copy of NIGHTBREED by Clive Barker himself.[/b]
http://www.horrordigital.com/reviews/pictures/b_script.jpg

As horror fans, there's no doubt we love the movies, but as conventions, limited edition box sets and our poster collections tell us, we love memorabilia too. I know most of you have some killer kollections, so share with us your favorite piece of horror memorabilia and you could win an autographed copy of NIGHTBREED by Clive Barker himself.

http://www.horrordigital.com/reviews/pictures/nbreed1.jpg

This fine piece of movie memorabilia comes courtesy of our own Chunkblower. Let's do his donation proud and have a nice share of all our favorite or most cherished horror collectibles. Make a post in this thread with a description or photo of your most prized horror item and a blurb on how you got it to enter. That's it!

The contest runs for one week, from today until Monday, October 31th, at which point our final contest will commence as part of our October Madness extravaganza.

The winner will be randomly selected based upon all the posts in this thread.

Win your own piece of Horror Digital memorabilia by sharing with us a piece of your own!

fattyjoe37
10-25-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm not big into autographs or even posters really, so I'd have to say my favorite piece of horror memorabilia is my Re-Animator highlighter syringe taken from Anchor Bay's first DVD release of the film.

Ash28M
10-25-2011, 12:36 AM
I don't really collect much outside of Horror DVD's and Books so my favorite will be an autographed copy of NIGHTBREED signed by Clive Barker.. Right after I win it:)

HellRazor
10-25-2011, 12:40 AM
I just started getting into memorabilia a few months ago and have already collected a few awesome pieces! My favorite is my matte of the Dracula lobby card with autographs from both Bela Lugosi and Helen Chandler, both signed to Universal's "hairdresser to the stars" Lily Drago in 1931! Lugosi even wrote some well wishes in his native Hungarian!

Recently received a personalized photo from H.G. Lewis "from your fellow Wizard of Gore" which is pretty neat!

Also I have a Texas Chainsaw Massacre poster signed by most of the cast (missing only a few of the more minor cast members, and I am going to get one of them "Grandpa" added this coming Friday during a personal appearance nearby)!

spawningblue
10-25-2011, 12:50 AM
I am behind when it comes to horror memorabilia compared to most on here. I do have a few things though. I have a bunch of original horror posters, my favourite being my original Friday the 13th one sheet that I got from a member on here. I also have an original My Bloody Valentine poster signed by the Director and most of the cast, a Tom Savini signed picture, and a Walking Dead print signed by the cover artist. I would happily take this screenplay off your hands though to add to my collection!

Conal Cochran
10-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Dear god!!! :eek:Please make me win this one!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

My favorite memorablia is my set of lobby cards of Halloween III signed by Tom Atkins and a pictures of John Carpenter.

old-boo-radley
10-25-2011, 01:28 AM
My prized possession is my Vestron Video Ghoulies 2 inflatable toilet they gave out to video stores back in the day. Years ago a handful of them popped up on Ebay and myself and all the other Ghouliephiles from an old forum scooped them all up. I wish I could find the pic I took and hosted on angelfire years ago.

shithead
10-25-2011, 01:32 AM
I don't have a whole lot of Horror Memorabilia, but I do have some toys!

My most prized would probably be my 8 inch Lugosi Dracula Figure. It was the first figure to be officially sanctioned to feature the actual likeness of Bela Lugosi as he appeared in the 1931 Dracula. He's pretty rare and usually goes for $100+ on Ebay, but I got lucky and came across one on Amazon Marketplace for $40 shipped.

http://www.prestoimages.net/store30/rd4905/4905_pd227267_1.jpg

Katatonia
10-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Man, if I could win one contest, I'd wish it to be this one! I still have yet to win any contest on here after all these years, so maybe this will be the lucky one! :evil:

My favorite piece of memorablia would easily be a Hellbound: Hellraiser II poster autographed by both Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence.

Mitbox
10-25-2011, 01:38 AM
OMG!! This is the best prize ever, thanks Chunkblower for donating this and making someone else happy.
The only "special" thing I've got is the autographed poster that came with Never Sleep Again DVD (by Heather Langenkamp). Much people have it, but we don't have conventions around here so it's kind of hard to get anything unless I go to ebay and pay tons of money.

Zombie Dude
10-25-2011, 01:38 AM
I've got a cool original poster of The Redeemer. Just need a frame :)

SaviniFan
10-25-2011, 01:39 AM
My most prized possession would be my 27X41 Dawn of the Dead reproduction poster. I've been getting it autographed since 2005. I've accumulated 13 autographs on it so far including the four principle cast members David Emge, Gaylen Ross, Scott Reineger, and Ken Foree. The crowning jewel on it is of course the man himself, George Romero.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/Toastybuffoon/DSC00439.jpg

zombiecraig
10-25-2011, 02:27 AM
My favorite piece is probably an ink drawing that I did of Christopher Lee as Dracula. My wife had it framed for me as a gift last year and it was one of the best presents anyone has ever given me.

I hadn't done any drawing in years and this had turned out so well. I was really proud. It meant a lot to me that my wife wanted to preserve it for me and allow me to display it so nicely.

CPT HOOK
10-25-2011, 02:40 AM
Probably my Amy Steel autograph. April Fool's Day and Friday The 13th Part 2 are two of my favorite 80s slashers.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/46591_10100335772620794_2353673_66795037_4551491_n .jpg

dave13
10-25-2011, 03:17 AM
Don't have much in the way of horror memorabilia. A coworker gave me a dawn of the dead pen, though, with the original logo on it. its pretty cheap, but i've never seen it anywhere else and have no idea how he got it. so i guess that would be my favorite. This would be pretty amazing, however. Whoever wins it, you owe it to everyone else on this board (and chunkblower especially) to treat it right, though. this definitely deserves to be taken care of.

Mutilated Prey
10-25-2011, 03:21 AM
My Mutilator and Fall Break posters :D

The Doctor
10-25-2011, 03:51 AM
My limited edition Michael Myers doll. Or, for a different kind of horror film, my talking 12-inch Terl figure from Battlefield Earth.

_pi_
10-25-2011, 04:44 AM
I have two horror-related items I am quite fond of. The first is an autographed copy of Peter Straub's A DARK MATTER - because he's one of my favorite authors.

The other is my autographed (by Heather Langenkamp) NEVER SLEEP AGAIN poster .. cos Heather rules!

msw7
10-25-2011, 04:48 AM
It's not from a movie specifically, but my red Cthulhu statue (SOTA Nightmare) is one of my favorite pieces -

I managed to snag one off the waiting list after they were officially sold out.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_aNKhYu61x_0/R7IHNOrdv4I/AAAAAAAABNY/Gz2HrTr1_s8/s400/CthulhuRed.jpg

mcchrist
10-25-2011, 05:01 AM
I guess my favorite horror collectible was actually the Blood Feast cross stitch I made years ago, I sent it as a gift to the Godfather of Gore himself.

Mortis
10-25-2011, 06:22 AM
How about a six or seven year old Twinkie signed by "Winston?"

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/letsgopens76/forsale/general/ghost_twinkie.png

mcchrist
10-25-2011, 07:39 AM
STOP THE CONTEST, give that Clive shit to Mortis.

Anaestheus
10-25-2011, 07:42 AM
I got Bruce Campbell to sign a box of sugar back in 2001. The dedication is, surprisingly, "Here's some sugar!"

mcchrist
10-25-2011, 07:43 AM
You should have had him sign a soup can. I'd be on board then.

Body Boy
10-25-2011, 08:27 AM
I own an autographed copy of Crystal Lake Memories, thanks to an early purchase in late 2006. Will cherish it always.

Anaestheus
10-25-2011, 10:16 AM
You should have had him sign a soup can. I'd be on board then.

I don't think the line was "Give me some soup, baby" Maybe in the director's cut?

knewby
10-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Hard to pick..here is my collection room. My favorite piece has to be my screen used giant rat head from the 70's "Food of the Gods"............Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/2010-05-0710_41_23.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/365466994.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/365466991.jpg

evildeadfan123
10-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Man, have to decide between 3 of my most prized items. Either my 2 Evil Dead tattoos, signed by both Ellen Sandweiss, or Betsy Baker, below both their tattoos, or Bruce Campbell's autograph on a Evil Dead poster, all of them obtained at Spooky Empire's May-Hem this past May, during Memorial Day Weekend, this year.

Have to go with meeting Bruce Campell in person, getting his autograph on the Evil Dead poster, then getting on stage during Bruce's Q & A at Spooky Empire, and being on YouTube, and the only woman on stage with, at the time 5 Evil Dead tattos, and just got my 6th, about 1 1/2 months ago, of Theresa Tilly.

baggio
10-25-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm pretty lame in this category, but the only thing I really have is an autograph picture of Kane Hodder and an Army of Darkness poster signed by Bruce Campbell.

baggio
10-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Hard to pick..here is my collection room. My favorite piece has to be my screen used giant rat head from the 70's "Food of the Gods"............Larry

Nice collection you have there knewby.

Here's a question, where do you park the cars? ;)

evildeadfan123
10-25-2011, 04:40 PM
If you need pictures of my nice tattoos/autographs, I will gladly take pictures of them.

MorallySound
10-25-2011, 05:57 PM
I started attending horror and memorabilia conventions in 2007 and began collecting autographs. I have met quite a few great talents and legends and have obtained quite a few personalized autographs, but I can't really narrow down my absolute most prized collection possession as I cherish them all. But if I do have to pick I still have to go with two different items because they are more personal and rare.

First is my autographed Rue Morgue #96 - Rituals (signed by Lawrence Dane, Gary Reineke, Ian Sutherland, and Karen Bromely). They had a Rituals panel at the Festival of Fear in 2010, and it was great to hear the stories about the production and the as-of-then status of the film in DVD release limbo, as well as get a photo with the gang.

And from that same year I had the pleasure of helping out at Camille Keaton's booth all weekend and became friends with her, as well as I was given the opportunity to design two posters for her to promote a screening she was appearing at, so she personalized one of the I Spit posters for me. I designed it around the original poster hence why it says FIVE men, not FOUR as are actually killed in the movie, which I have actually corrected for her and resent her the designs. We've since also kept in contact and I believe she actually has print outs of my I Spit poster design and my What Have You Done to Solange? poster design with her now at her convention appearances.

Darga
10-25-2011, 07:00 PM
My favorite piece of memorabilia (and one of my only ones!) is just a framed 11x17 Dawn of the Dead repro that I had George sign for me on my birthday a few years back.

cjg
10-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Autographed copy of I Drink Your Blood signed by the cast
My original movie posters from the 70s and 80s
Grandpa Munster doll from the 60s One of the few things I saved from my chidhood
I wish I would have taken better care of and saved my Famous Monster mags instead of cutting out the pictures and putting them on my bedroom walls also my monster bubblegum cards
Oh well you live and learn

Cooperkill
10-25-2011, 08:38 PM
My favorite actual item is probably the Dawn of the Dead Blu-ray I picked up at the Monroeville Mall. Keep in mind, I live on Long Island, so it was a journey to get there.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/61558_1446822689564_1203085920_31094604_1568951_n. jpg

However, I'm not sure if that counts as memoribilia. I certainly have a favorite signed poster...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/46009_1424427169690_1203085920_31041477_472586_n.j pg

...and a favorite signed magazine:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/15548_1188444950282_1203085920_30498383_4067893_n. jpg

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Fulci autograph since he'll never sign again. :(

soxfan666
10-25-2011, 11:58 PM
I don't have the space or money to have a huge collection of things. My wife and I love taking trips up to Orlando and Disney World and I am a massive Haunted Mansion fan. My favorite things are my Haunted Mansion pin collection and my Haunted Mansion Mickey Ears hat.

Kim Bruun
10-26-2011, 12:22 AM
I don't own any real memorabilia. I doubt there's ever been a horror convention attended by actors, directors, makeup artists, etc. in Denmark, so aquiring an autograph in person isn't really doable.

I do have a few vintage Fangoria issues from the 80's which I value. :)

Caspar2112
10-26-2011, 12:33 AM
Two artists, one name Mandy Pearson and one named Alan Geoffrey, both portrait and comic artists respectively have gifted me with renditions of the Great Vincent Price looking oh so devilish. They made a perfect addition to the collection and have found a worthy home on the wall.

rxfiend
10-26-2011, 03:06 AM
I guess my favorites would be a photo frame display I made up of John Dugan (grandpa from TCM) and Casey Hendershot (MM stunt double from RZ H). May not seem like much, but where I live, it's rare that any actors come around. These guys visited the local drive-in and did photos and signatures for fans. The photo frames have an 8x10 autograph photo they were selling, then on the side, I have 3 4x6 photos that I took that night, some involving my kids with these guys. I still need to make one of Bill Johnson (Leatherface from TCM2) as I have photos and signature, but just never got around to doing it.

highclassrob
10-26-2011, 04:15 AM
My fav piece of horror memorabilia that I have is an australian daybill of "the never dead" aka Phantasm signed by the entire cast. Most people never heard of that alternate title.

Erick H.
10-26-2011, 06:35 AM
While I have a pretty nice poster collection I have relatively few autographs.Jet Li signed a HERO poster for me (in Chinese) but in terms of signed horror memorabilia,not so much.What I cherish the most in terms of a connection to horror would be a personal relationship.For several years I have corresponded with the great actress Lynn Lowry ,star of Romero's THE CRAZIES,Cronenberg's SHIVERS and a cast member of the CAT PEOPLE remake.I met up with her accidentally when reading about a jazz concert.I noticed the lead vocalist of the musical combo was named Lynn Lowry and I contacted what I thought was the groups management just to ask if the singer was in fact the cult film actress.To my surprise I contacted Lynn herself and she couldn't have been more gracious.At the time she wasn't doing much acting,mostly stage appearances, though I am happy to say in the years since we first spoke she has had a major resurgence and is working in loads of indie films now.We keep in touch,she's really a very sweet lady and full of great stories.I keep telling her she should write a book,she's worked with a lot of cool people,bet it'd be a great read !

While It wouldn't really qualify as memorabilia I did make a friend so I guess that's the greatest addition to my collection.

walkingdude
10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
The piece I have that means the most to me is my autographed copy of "If Chins Could Kill"

hellraiser40
10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
if i had the money :

1) my supersized house would house a supersized basement, made out like some kind of video store with my whole DVD and BluRay collection in it
2) posters and memorabilia would be scattered throughout

but i don't, and i don't have the room, so outside of some posters that i don't have the room for to place them on the walls, the closest for me is the French DVD of Starcrash signed by Caroline Munro!

scaryguy88
10-26-2011, 05:15 PM
I dont really collect to much but i guess Id have to say my signed copy of under the dome by Stephen King.

bigdaddyhorse
10-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I don't have too much memro, but I love this thing I won here a few years back, signed by Ken Foree. I keep meaning to frame it and then forget to.:o

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/bigdaddyhorse/dotdp.jpg

There was a photoshop contest for that, here's what won it, is still my screen saver and 'most wanted to become a real movie'.:)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/bigdaddyhorse/GoneWithTheDead.jpg

bigdaddyhorse
10-26-2011, 05:32 PM
My favorite actual item is probably the Dawn of the Dead Blu-ray I picked up at the Monroeville Mall. Keep in mind, I live on Long Island, so it was a journey to get there.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/61558_1446822689564_1203085920_31094604_1568951_n. jpg

However, I'm not sure if that counts as memoribilia. I certainly have a favorite signed poster...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/46009_1424427169690_1203085920_31041477_472586_n.j pg

...and a favorite signed magazine:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/15548_1188444950282_1203085920_30498383_4067893_n. jpg

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Fulci autograph since he'll never sign again. :(

I'd kill for 2 of those. That Friday poster is fucking awesome, even without signatures it would be awesome! A Fulci autograph speaks for itself, congrats on having one!

indiephantom
10-26-2011, 06:28 PM
I have met Asia Argento a couple of times and she gave me a kiss (kept the lipstick smear on a souvenir programme from TIFF). That is pretty cool. Other than that I have lots of old Fangoria mags and horror films on VHS and laserdisc which I treasure.

RepairWoman
10-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Gunnar Hansen autograph. Got it at my first convention.

Cooperkill
10-26-2011, 08:05 PM
I'll still go with the Fulci autograph as my top pick, but this one is pretty awesome, too.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/15548_1188444590273_1203085920_30498374_459193_n.j pg

Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft came to my college for a presentation on her films. I worked at the theater at the time, and met them backstage. For those who don't know, Mel Brooks produced the film while Anne Bancroft had a supporting role.

Cooperkill
10-26-2011, 08:08 PM
I'd kill for 2 of those. That Friday poster is fucking awesome, even without signatures it would be awesome! A Fulci autograph speaks for itself, congrats on having one!

Thanks! I met Fulci at the NYC Weekend of Horrors just a few weeks before he died. That show was memorable in its own right, but that it was the last US appearance of Fulci makes it all the more special.

spawningblue
10-27-2011, 03:43 AM
Man, if I could win one contest, I'd wish it to be this one! I still have yet to win any contest on here after all these years, so maybe this will be the lucky one! :evil:

My favorite piece of memorablia would easily be a Hellbound: Hellraiser II poster autographed by both Doug Bradley and Ashley Laurence.

Same, but I will happily take this as the first one to win! :D

Katatonia
10-27-2011, 04:33 AM
Same, but I will happily take this as the first one to win! :D

:evil: Cross your fingers!

evildeadfan123
10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
The piece I have that means the most to me is my autographed copy of "If Chins Could Kill"

Is it first edition. I forgot about my copy, which was signed by Bruce, and my copy is a first edition, but meeting him in person, and have him call me a freak for have 5 Evil Dead tattoos at the time, and getting 2 more, Theresa and Hal tattooed within a year. I already have gotten Theresa Tilly tattooed on my ankle above Betsy Baker's tattoo.

moogong
10-27-2011, 06:26 PM
I met Gunner Hanson back in the mid-80s at the opening of a video store here in Richmond, Va. Of all things he was signing copies of the House II comic book. I have the one he signed for me and my brother. A few years ago when I sold off my comic book collection I kept those issues.

knewby
10-27-2011, 08:45 PM
I met Gunner Hanson back in the mid-80s at the opening of a video store here in Richmond, Va. Of all things he was signing copies of the House II comic book. I have the one he signed for me and my brother. A few years ago when I sold off my comic book collection I kept those issues.

Small world...I work in Richmond and live 20 minutes away.................Larry

allmessedup
10-28-2011, 06:02 AM
Have an autographed copy of Adrienne Barbeau's autobiography, and also an autographed John Waters' SHOCK VALUE.

That's about it....

JGrendel
10-28-2011, 06:54 PM
I only started collecting myself so I don't have alot of stuff.
If I had to pick something it would be the AB Hellraiser Tin signed by Doug Bradley & Ashley Laurance or The Exorcist blu-ray signed by Linda Blair

Shannafey
10-28-2011, 09:55 PM
I love my Tom Savini Grande Illusions book signed by him.

Undeadcow
10-29-2011, 03:42 PM
I have a Poulterygeist poster signed by Kaufman and Herz that is really cool, but I can't get in a picture.

skinnypuppy
10-29-2011, 05:36 PM
My absolute favourite piece of memorabilia would have to be my signed poster for THE BROOD. I've had this poster for a few years and was just waiting for a second chance to meet Cronenberg to get him to sign it. The first time I met him he signed my Dead Ringers Criterion DVD.

Luckily he showed up to Fan Expo 2010 and I was also able to score an autograph from Art Hindle as well.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xFCcotkVHe8/TIWY0vUFmnI/AAAAAAAACWQ/y8hJvifjjFs/s1600/BROOD.jpg

KamuiX
10-30-2011, 11:44 PM
I don't collect a lot of movie memorabilia or signatures, but I do have a couple I really like.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/Kamui_X/IM000313.jpg
Signed Evil Dead Book of the Dead edition by Bruce Campbell

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/Kamui_X/IM000312.jpg
Signed hardcover of Clive's Sacrament. I bought this used last year for $8, and it didn't make any mention of it being signed. Definitely a cool surprise. Hopefully I can add another piece of Barker memorabilia to my collection, he's my all-time favorite writer.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/Kamui_X/IM000147.jpg
My one and only Mondo poster, couldn't ask for a better one.

I also really love my Universal Monsters Sideshow busts that came with the special edition box of the first wave of releases.

rhett
10-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Thank you so much, everyone, for sharing. Some pretty amazing collectibles shared in this thread. Cooperkill, the idea of buying DAWN in the mall of the movie is so meta it's awesome. And knewby, jesus, how big is that rat head? Where do you keep it?

And now for the winner...

Katatonia

All I can say is that it's been a long time coming, Kat has been a member for 8 years now and has never come off with a prize, but finally the random.org gods smiled kindly upon him. I think he picked the right contest to win! Congrats, and as always please send your name and address to me via PM and we'll get this out to you shortly.

Stay tuned throughout the rest of the day as we'll have a couple more quick giveaways to commemorate this gl-horror-ious day!

Workshed
10-31-2011, 10:07 PM
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Dude, how awesome izzit that Katatonia won? Deservedly so! Congratulations, buddy!

bigdaddyhorse
10-31-2011, 10:58 PM
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Dude, how awesome izzit that Katatonia won? Deservedly so! Congratulations, buddy!

Seconded, congrats dude!

msw7
10-31-2011, 11:36 PM
Congratulations dude! Enjoy it!

Chunkblower
10-31-2011, 11:43 PM
A big congrats, Katatonia!

Really cool collections on display, guys. I had a lot of fun perusing this thread. Thanks for sharing!

Workshed
10-31-2011, 11:47 PM
Oh, and thanks to Chunkblower for offering it up. Very generous.

rhett
10-31-2011, 11:59 PM
Word! Chunk's got a heart of gold hidden behind all those multiple copies of Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN that he owns!

Chunkblower
11-01-2011, 12:07 AM

No worries. Happy to do it.

dave13
11-01-2011, 12:56 AM
yeah, congrats katatonia. im sure you'll give it a nice new home!

Zombie Dude
11-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Glad to see a regular won :) Congrats

Katatonia
11-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Wow, thanks guys! :)

I really wanted to win this contest perhaps more than any contest here before, and good luck finally shined upon me! Awesome!

Rhett, just sent a PM with my address. And mucho thanks to Chunkblower for offering this gem on the site. I promise to give it a very Hell-ish home! :evil:

Conal Cochran
11-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Congratulation Katatonia.

MorallySound
11-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Congrats Katatonia!

shithead
11-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Congrats Kat!

Hellbilly
11-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Congrats Katatonia!

baggio
11-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Nice win Katatonia!!!!

spawningblue
11-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Congrats Katatonia, glad to see you finally won! And an awesome prize at that!

indiephantom
11-02-2011, 05:34 AM
Excellent! Congrats Katatonia!

Erick H.
11-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Congrats,Katatonia,well deserved !

Katatonia
11-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Thanks again guys! I just hope Rhett got my PM. :evil:

Katatonia
11-29-2011, 09:47 AM
I received the Nightbreed script in the mail yesterday evening, safe and sound.

It looks awesome, thanks again!!!

Chunkblower
12-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Awesome! Glad to see it found it's way to you.