PDA

View Full Version : Did VCI DVD go OOP?

ArrowBeach
01-30-2001, 01:42 PM
I cant seem to find anymore VCI DVD on line except at kencranes. Buy.com removed all VCI DVD's. Are they going OOP? I wanted the MArio Bava box set, BUT I never recived it from buy.com, and now it isnt even on their web site, nor is BEYOND ATLANTIS, TWILIGHT PEOPLE, etc. Did the company went broke? Or was their a legal reason that they had to pull the Bava box set?

gunner
01-30-2001, 03:40 PM
I certainly as hell hope not.I've been waiting patiently for thier dvd of Ruby to be released.Anyone here remember this gem?

evileye
02-01-2001, 06:06 AM
Yeah, I finally wanted to get BLOOD AND BLACK LACE and when I hunted it down most sites list it as on order. Borders says they don't carry the company's product (although it is in their database).

I resigned to waiting for it and ordered it from DVDEMPIRE last week and it showed up a couple days ago!

Beats me!

Jason Reynolds
02-01-2001, 04:08 PM
I've had both Blood and Black Lace and Whip and the Body on order from Buy since mid-October. They're not even listed on their site anymore.

DVDpricesearch doesn't list them either.

-Jason

mutleyhyde
02-16-2001, 02:17 PM
Yo ArrowBeach, if you still want the Bava set, Jim Shannahan at http://www.themovie-store.com/ has them at 35.99 :eek: . I was going to get one, but I'd already spent 600 bucks on James Bond sets. Bava will just have to wait. You can order online, but I called ahead to make sure he had the Bond sets in stock, and found him to be a pretty cool guy. I'd call about the Bava set too (I forgot to ask him) as you've had trouble getting it. The number's (707) 459-3371. Maybe he'll also know the status of VCI.
Be cool...

Trout
02-17-2001, 06:55 AM
It's not OOP, I guess the company didn't expect the demand for this title to be so great...so you have to wait for the next pressing (whenever that is).